Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VEGAS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

My mandolls ride on the outside of my carry-on bag. Their stuff goes in plastic bags, though. :)

I have been completely packed for over a week. Galen has been packed for three! And Miss S, "nobody puts mandolls in a bag." (my apologies to Patrick Swayze)

OH! Jonathan has been stuffed in his baggie for a looonnnggg time!!! Mandolls are easy to pack for. They never object to what you pack!!! My kinda guy!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

OY!! I didn't say it was zipped shut!!! He has air. Sorta. Kinda. :unsure:

Guess I better take him out. His coloring did look a little off last I looked. :flee:

( The Mandoll Murderess :faint: )

Edited by Miss S

:funnyup:

Y'all have me so excited about just the packing that if I was going, I'd be in a right state of mind. . . :bubble:

Here are pressies,

Posted Image Posted Image OR Posted Image Posted Image

*couldn't help me self!!!*

:funnyup: Oh, Beachie, those are priceless! Especially the Groucho glasses! :lmao:

Beachie, you lightened the mood just in time. I was about to report the Mandoll Murderess to the Mandoll Mafia! :(

Suzie

:funnyup: The pics' are free and available, Deb! Now, Gerry??? I don't think so, you'd have to get in line behind me :funnyface:

Suzie, Mandoll Mafia! :lol: I just couldn't resist. . . all the packing stories, including Mandolls, was getting to me. LMAO! There's so much in those tight, hard packages suitcases . . . :heat:

:lol: Elissa I'm glad you liked the Groucho glasses. . . I can just see Gerry doing playing with a pair. Besides, it sidetracked me from my original thought to ask Gerry if he was carring a womnadoll in his carry on! :flee:

Beachie

Beachie, you lightened the mood just in time. I was about to report the Mandoll Murderess to the Mandoll Mafia! :(

Suzie

Um...Suzie?? I'm Sicilian/Italian/Scotch-Irish. I am the Mafia!!! I can't put a contract out on myself. Uncle Mauritzi won't allow it. :lol: :lol:

YEE Haww!!!!

I CANT WAIT 7 more days :doh: -- Just picked up my suitcase-- need to do laundry--- aaah gotta find T'Erik.. now where did I put that boy??? :detect: (don't get mad girls-I know i should know where he is but we redid some rooms in the house and i had to put him away for a while)..

See you all next week!!!

Annemarie

Doing the spazzy dance about Vegas being a week off!!!!! :woo::bounce::highfive::claphands::woohoo:

I can hardly believe it!!!! The convention is already here! I e-mailed Susan~ for directions in mailing 'Gerry' for the auction but have not heard yet where to mail him. Susan is soooooooo busy that I can wait. I am so happy for all that can go. Even if I could have gone this year, I would have had to back out!! My precious Grand Daughter Dana and her Jose' are having a co-ed wedding shower on the same day!! I HAVE to be there. I was there when she was born and by the good Lord in heaven, I will be there when she gets married. She graduated on the 21st from College. Welding being her chosen field and with honors. She had to do all classes just to get a degree in welding. But with HONORS...I am verra proud!!! Jose' graduated as well with a degree in auto mechanics, he also graduated with honors. We are so proud of him as well. He is an awesome guy!!

Anyway, you GALS that are lucky enough to go, have a great time and I hope 'Gerry' will be there to be bid on for the charity, "Kid's Kicking Cancer.

I am totally jealous. But maybe next year and........ next year, I just might be in Palm Springs, CA and not too far from you.

Remember, have a Kahlua and cream on the rocks for me and I hope to be able to see you all on Virtual Con if they have it this year.

Love to ALL my GALS,

Jo

If you need an alternate mailing address, PM me and you can send it to my office. I am driving up from CALI as well and have room in my truck for precious cargo.