Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VEGAS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

WOO HOO!!!

I will take that as you are 'arriving' Raz! Here have a Gerrita and pull up a lawnchair.

Suzie, here is an ice cold Coke for ya!

WOO HOO!!! :funnyup:

I'm all in for Vegas!!!! :vegasbaby:

Are there anymore Butlerfingers and Gerritas going around? :yummy:

Raz

Raz

ALWAYS!!!!

Raz

ALWAYS!!!!

Can you hook me up?!!!! Thanks Babe!!!

Raz

*raises head off couch*

Hey, Deb! Ya got any PIIIIIIE?

Hey Raz! Good to see ya!

Deb, you think I could have a deep fried Butlerfinger? And, yes I am a juice piggy, but only if I wear a helmet...

Sally

Oh KaaaaaaBeeeeeeeee!

Here's a fresh slice of PIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

Posted Image

Sally is that helmet so you don't spill it in your hair?? :spit: Mmmmm deep fried Butlerfinger......

*raises head off couch*

Hey Raz! Good to see ya!

Hey Blonde!!! Good to see you too! Life being good to you?

Raz

*raises head off couch*

Hey Raz! Good to see ya!

Hey Blonde!!! Good to see you too! Life being good to you?

Raz

Better than I deserve!

Yall know what? it's early but I'm ready

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Have a great time Ladies. I'll be thinking of you while I'm getting stuff together for the end of the school year.

PLEASE have a drink (or three..) for me, I know I'll need it in June.

Amanda

P.S. The Gerritas look great ;)

Dayum Landa!! Spongebob scared me!! My speakers were up kinda loud! :lmao:

Cheryl

(bites lip)...as a newbie here...but, hey what the heck. missed the 10/24 birthday bash due school....but, this...next june...las vegas....hilton....celebrating with the clan of THE hot scotsman! eeeeeeeeEEEEEE-yeow-zha!

it all sounds good ...kilts, hagus (ho ho), bag pipes....what about celtic groups like carbon leaf, flogging moly, big country....what if we all wear plaid kilts costumes (like a toga party) LOL! (shrugs) however you ladies put it together it will be fantastic!

to find out more

thanks

(bites lip)...as a newbie here...but, hey what the heck. missed the 10/24 birthday bash due school....but, this...next june...las vegas....hilton....celebrating with the clan of THE hot scotsman! eeeeeeeeEEEEEE-yeow-zha!

it all sounds good ...kilts, hagus (ho ho), bag pipes....what about celtic groups like carbon leaf, flogging moly, big country....what if we all wear plaid kilts costumes (like a toga party) LOL! (shrugs) however you ladies put it together it will be fantastic!

to find out more

thanks

Well, WELCOME! We all have a great time and the best thing for newbies to do is to get to know the GALS and PALS here online really well so that you'll have peeps to hang out with in Vegas!

We have a great time in Vegas and this is one of those times that it's all about YOU and having FUN!

:hugs:

Dayna

I'll make a Costco run if I can get the keys to the big ol' diesel truck away from Jillybean!

Jilly!! Give Holly the keys wooman! I need some more 17 inch cigarettes!

I wouldn't want to keep you from getting a 17 inch

cigarette, Deb. :cunning:

:angelnot:

HEADS UP, Holly!! Keys headed your way!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Is there an easy way to do registration and payment for multiple ladies? I need to get four of us signed up.

Edited by gmscowgirlred

Is there an easy way to do registration and payment for multiple ladies? I need to get four of us signed up.

I'll need four separate registration forms, sorry. However, just send ONE paypal payment. After 4yrs, I'm familiar with you gals -- especially a particular mother/daughters combo! :kisswink: I'll take care of the rest!

:woo: I'VE GOT THE KEYS!

VROOM VROOOM VROOM! JACKIE JR MINTS, BUTLERFINGERS, CHICKEN AND BEANS (FOR FLICKIN), BOOZE AND VARIOUS ASSORTMENT OF 17 INCH "THINGS" ON THEIR WAY!

Ohh! Spot adds "fresh batteries" and "zippo fluid" to the list!

Wow, Holly. I didn't realize they sold THOSE kind of beans at Costco.

Learn something new every day. :angelnot:

Well, I figured if anyone can make a GAME out of flickin' metaphorical beans, it's us GALS! I'm thinking along the lines of "bounce" (aka "quarters") ... only you have to hit the gerrita. Seems like we should be able to roust up a good game of "Pin the GAL on the PIE" too... What the hell. I'll start.

(for those of you who weren't at Vegas 08 for the explanation of "Pie" it's the wee manfur triangle -- or "slice o pie" -- that's created by Gerry's rebellion against buttons (Bless him!) and the top of his jeans.

Only recently have we added "banana/nut pie" to the menu. That's when those long, strong legs create a wonderful "slice o thigh-pie" between the ground and ... well ... you get the idea. :cunning:

Posted Image

Ready?

:gameon:

Posted Image

ONLY 223 DAYS TIL :VEGAS:

:streaker:

I'll need four separate registration forms, sorry. However, just send ONE paypal payment. After 4yrs, I'm familiar with you gals -- especially a particular mother/daughters combo! :kisswink: I'll take care of the rest!

:woo: I'VE GOT THE KEYS!

VROOM VROOOM VROOM! JACKIE JR MINTS, BUTLERFINGERS, CHICKEN AND BEANS (FOR FLICKIN), BOOZE AND VARIOUS ASSORTMENT OF 17 INCH "THINGS" ON THEIR WAY!

Ohh! Spot adds "fresh batteries" and "zippo fluid" to the list!

K..bringing my BFF this year too.....a VIRGIN WAHOOOOO...ohhhhh and sign me up for somepie followed by bean flicking if we get enough pie...or do we need to take that thought to the gutter??

Oh KaaaaaaBeeeeeeeee!

Here's a fresh slice of PIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

Posted Image

SKWEEEEE! Thanks Deb. I almost missed it!!!

I'm thinking G needs add "KB-ean Pie" to his diet. He can hide it with the cupcakes. :cunning:

Posted Image

Is KB the only one that's going to play Pin the Pie with me?! What has happened to my GALS?! :tissues:

Posted Image

There's a little slice, Holly. Just a little slice.

As a (potential) first-time attendee I'd love to know a basic itinerary. I see the dates are from Thursday to Saturday. Is there a listing of events so I can plan my flight and return? I'd like to know if I should plan on coming Wed. - Sun. or Thu. - Mon. Any information is appreciated.

Sometimes the little slices are the most gratifying! Sorta like the chocolate decadence cheesecake at Copeland's! :lmao:

Ok, I'll go again:

Since I'm playing "ol school," I'm going to go with ol school PIE!

Posted Image

a BIG slice of the posted pie is here! :cunning: (:gah: the old silver ring, the grey temples, the thighs ...)