Gerard Butler GALS

VEGAS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

heISmyGspot

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup: Thirstbuster Gerrita?

Is that like a Big Gulp? :cunning: Cause I could SO go for one of those.

Hi SIN!

Yes a Thirstbuster is what Circle K (the west coast version of 7-11) calls their 44oz soda. You'd be amazed just how fast one can drink 44oz of soda in Phoenix in July!

Hey Snogbird!

I've wandering through multimedia and so I was wondering, since I missed it this year, whether you were planning to sing in '10?

Just curious. As you were ppl. I'm goin' back downstairs, grabbin' my donut shape and a Gerrita straight from the tap :jackie:"I got yer tap" and havin' a float in the Swamp.

where can i get a list of all the ladies who are going to be there? (and their room numbers)

Ahh Mike...you just have to hand out numbers LOL

yeah, even better idea. i will ask the front desk for 100 copies of a key to MY room and we will put one each in the "welcome" goodie bags!

:funnyup: You're quick on your feet Mikey!

Hobbesy, thank you for asking about my singing. I was a bit fretful that maybe folks were getting a bit bored with me.

However, with the theme of the convention as well as The Shade Tree in mind, (and at Dayna's personal request), I will sing, Lord willing, and on Saturday night I would like to perform "You Raise Me Up".

As for Friday night, it's not set in stone yet, but IF I sing, perhaps it can be something more light-hearted. You know I like to make ye laugh afore I make ye cry! :lol:

:funnyup: You're quick on your feet Mikey!

Hobbesy, thank you for asking about my singing. I was a bit fretful that maybe folks were getting a bit bored with me.

However, with the theme of the convention as well as The Shade Tree in mind, (and at Dayna's personal request), I will sing, Lord willing, and on Saturday night I would like to perform "You Raise Me Up".

As for Friday night, it's not set in stone yet, but IF I sing, perhaps it can be something more light-hearted. You know I like to make ye laugh afore I make ye cry! :lol:

That isn't funny. Y'all have tissues. Katie can have the tear ducts working overtime.

:wave: Mike, you make me laugh all the time :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:hug: and Holly and the family. If you put a key in my bag, you can come and

:pillowfight: with me and hubby. :cheeky::cheeky:

Sing for me Katie..........I might not hear you but I know your voice is beautiful :tens:

Will be back again soon.........

:hugs: pamela

I vote Katie sing something like "The Skyboat Song" or "Caledonia" in keeping with the Scottish theme but it must be in addition to "You Raise Me Up"!

(Any excuse to get Katie to sing!)

Suzie

I can't go without posting VEGAS 06 PIE!!

:woo:

*sigh* When I took this picture I cropped it down to just the yummy center and taped it to my closet door here at work. It's hidden so no one can see it unless you're standing near me and facing the wall as I open it. I have a few more naughty ones for my viewing pleasure as well. Um yum... Good one! Keep it coming girlies.

Cassie

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Holly! That was very helpful. It was great hearing about all the fun activities. Besides the formal on Saturday night are any of the activities included in the ticket price? Not including the sightseeing or side trips we want to make on our own.

Here's what your registration fee covers. :kisswink:

In addition to the formal things Holly mentioned in her post, remember the workshops are free as is admission to the Hospitality suite. The Admins and Mods usually provide wee snacks and soft drinks and continuous Gerry movies in the Hospitality suite which is wonderfully generous. The Vegas convention may be a bit more expensive than those done by other groups, but remember, it is for TWO dinners and many hours of fun with your "Clan". It just doesn't get any better. Well, it WOULD if Gerry were going to be there, but he isn't, so don't think about it! Just come on out and have a blast!

Suzie