Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

VEGAS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Me, Mom, Sis and my BFF are all registered...wahoooooo!! Now...what to wear...so much to do:) Watch for a post about the new form of the wall.

Me, Mom, Sis and my BFF are all registered...wahoooooo!! Now...what to wear...so much to do:) Watch for a post about the new form of the wall.

:thankyou: :bow:THANK YOU DAUGHTER!! :party: :vegasbaby:

*plugging in the Waring* WHIRRRRRRRRRR!

OK ladies~ Get your fresh ice cold Gerritas with the now de rigueur 17 inch bendy straw!

Posted Image
Here Gerry, let me get you a 17 inch bendy straw for that...

Edited by Knight Phantom

Me arse is going to try and be there this next year with our 'Gerry' for auction!! Otherwise, 'Gerry' will be there anyway!! He is in his last stage before the bronze pour and I am totally exhausted from meeting deadlines!!! But Gerry is on his way to becoming immortalized in bronze!!! Like he needs anymore immortalization!!!

I am sooooo excited, I hope my savings will allow me to pay total at one time. I'll let you know when I talk to my daughter tomorrow!!

I am looking forward to being with my GALS at last!!

Joanna

where can i get a list of all the ladies who are going to be there? (and their room numbers)

Ahh Mike...you just have to hand out numbers LOL

yeah, even better idea. i will ask the front desk for 100 copies of a key to MY room and we will put one each in the "welcome" goodie bags!

NOW THAT ALONE IS WORTH COMING TO VEGAS FOR!!!! :funnyup::drool1:

Joanna

So has Holly agreed to that little "goody" Big Mike? Hope you are renting a super-sized suite next year!

In addition to the other things Holly and Suzie have listed as included in the registration is any entertainment that might be provided during the Gala. Whether it be dancing (which we LOVE to do), or constant Gerry goodness up there on a big projection screen thanks to Abrock, or Holly's hilarious stand-up routine, Songbird's marvelous musical stylings, or an occasional "special guest" - like when Martin Delaney joined us, or Jay White brought his incredible Neil Diamond show to us. We never know until we have the final count of attendees just what little (or big) "extras" we might be able to include. First we cover the basics (which are anything BUT basic) and then if there is more to work with the surprises can begin.

ooh, Charlotte...you changed your Gal's name. I likey!!

Oh and thank ye for the mention, Susan! :hearts:

I have been wanting to attending one for a few years but it never worked out. Let's see if 2010 is my lucky year. Would love to meet all you wonderful ladies.

Cheers Themis380

I have been wanting to attending one for a few years but it never worked out. Let's see if 2010 is my lucky year. Would love to meet all you wonderful ladies.

Cheers Themis380

And WE'D love to meet you! :kisswink:

:hugs:

Dayna

Depost paid :)

*Deb stands from her Gerrita induced stupor* *blinks heavily in the too bright sun* Anybody up to make a Costco run? *shakes Holly's keys*

:streaker: I registered!!!! I am soooooo excited! I should have thought twice before registering this early, I am not a verra patient woman at all and June is so far away. I may need the fish bowl Gerrita. Is there a fish bowl Gerrita? If not may I place a special order? One will be all it takes. :D

Any number on how many have registered so far? Just curious.

Thanks!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Ooo Glad you're going Bex!! Can't wait to meet you!

Deb have you blended a new picture? I'm ready for a refill!

Cheryl

Cheryl

Sweeting, did you mean new PITCHER???

Oh, those early morning entries are such a trial!! lol lol lol

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Is there any way we can get a current tally as to number signed up so far?? We want to make sure our fund raising beats last year!!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Deb have you blended a new pitcher? I'm ready for a refill!

Cheryl

*Yawns* No honey, that's why I need someone to make the Costco run. We're outta mix and snacks!

Cheryl

:wave: Hi Cheryl, I can't wait! it will be so nice to meet everyone and finally be able to put faces with names. I've been to a lot of places but never Vegas so this is my first time for both. :kisswink: Bex

Edited by ready2fly

It's so much fun Bex! And yes putting faces to names is great!

OK Deb I'm off to Costco for all the supplies!

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Is it June yet? This is a long time to live on Gerritas alone. Is it June yet?

What do y'all wear for the formal night? Yes formal I know but how formal?

Holy crap! What am I going to wear?????? Yippee, another reason to shop! I love to shop! Ooh and that reminds me, any good shopping in Vegas? JOKING! I may be a Vegas virgin but I know that much. :D

:streaker:

Bex

:funnyup: Any good shopping in Vegas... :lmao:

Bex, for formal night some really dress to the nines and others dress a bit more casual. It's really up to your comfort level.

This years "Gathering of the Clans" theme could lend itself to the possibility of tartan fabrics.

OK Deb, the supplies have been bought. I have a fresh batch of Gerritas ready. Pass your glasses over and I'll fill them up.

Cheryl

I need a giant glass of some Gerrita's.....so please pass the pitcher!

Hugs, Linda

Good Mornin' GALS, :wave:

I have been soooo busy with school and the bronzing of 'Gerry' for possible auction at the comvention mext year, that getting to be on line has been a virtual impossibility!! Now that he is on his way to being finished, I get a wee bit of time to say HI and read up on the happenin's!!! I can't go to the convention next year but I wll be there in spirit and in virtual con if it is available again!! That was fun, not as much fun as being there, but alot of fun anyway!!

OH, pass me a "HUGE" Gerrita and some of those snacks you brought from Costso, please. Is there a chair I can have to sit in? I'm not able to get around as much as I used to, but to be able to sit with my special GALS is an honor beyond measure. If I get a bit tipsy and start to cry, slap me up-side the head and tell me it's all okay Jo, you'll get to LV soon!! Hopefully 'Gerry' will be accepted for auction and that part of me will be there!!! (for pics of the nearly finished 'Gerry', go to the art section) If all goes well this year, I will be able to get my surgeries that had to be put off becasue of the heart attack last April. Here's to praying all goes well this year!!! (raises Gerrita)

I sooooooo very much want to meet you wonderful GALS.

Hugs to ALL, :wuv:

Jo

Deb whips out her 17 inch bendy straw and hands Cheryl her 44oz Thirstbuster cup, "Fill 'im up please!"