Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Rendita

Gerry on MTV's Alexa Chung Mon 19 Oct

Just tweeted:

On Monday, Oct. 19 (first show of season 2): Gerard Butler, Jessica Szhor and Tokio Hotel. On a scale from 1-10, it's going to be awesome.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/alexa_chung/schedule.jhtml

10.19.09 | Monday

Alexa chats-up Law Abiding Citizen Gerard Butler and Gossip Girl Brooklynista, Jessica Szhor. Plus, emo quartet Tokio Hotel takes the It’s On stage for a live performance!

Just heard about it on twitter and got this from MTV site. 3.30pmET

Moira

i've just posted in all things Gerry I'll combine the posts to not have 2 threads.

Moira

Oh. No I don't remember anything about that. Thanks for clarifying for me Ren!

I'm going to move this to the thread in all things Gerry so we are only dealing with one thread. Thanks

Moira

Is this show from NYC or was it taped when he was in LA? We should enjoy all these appearances as he will probably be flying under the radar for a while!!

Its recorded in New York so it could be live - never seen her show so don't know layout.

Moira

Hmm, did anyone (who's watching the show) catch that last look he gave her? I'm getting the feeling he might not have been prepped for this type of show.

I just had to come post because he looks soooo good on that couch :kiss:

I can't believe he said the threesome comment, so yes Annissa I think he wasn't prepped ;)

Alexa had on a beautiful dress, loved it! She usually wears these God awful baggy tees and tops, she must have dressed up for Gerard

Did it sound like she called him Gerald? or was it her accent?

okay gotta go now :)

I think it was her accent.

I'm wondering if that answer was for effect - by the end of the interview he appeared a bit more relaxed and seemed to be playing to his section.

From what I am seeing on twitter I can't wait for this to hit multi media :lmao: Whether true or not do you honestly think he would say no - hey it makes him look like a sex god - he is hardly going to say "sorry not into stuff like that" :rotflmao:

Moira

Ummm, I guess I missed it. I'm not an MTV viewer anymore, so can someone point this ol GAL to where I can watch it? Thanks!

Deb's

probably have to wait like me for Mel to get it into Multi Media.

Moira

Thanks Moira! But the wait is gonna kill me! I'm an instant oh I'd better save that for the Gutter...

Guest Kyriem

From what I am seeing on twitter I can't wait for this to hit multi media :lmao: Whether true or not do you honestly think he would say no - hey it makes him look like a sex god - he is hardly going to say "sorry not into stuff like that" :rotflmao:

Moira

:funnyup:Bwaahahaha... Mel, please help us here...

*us "derelict GB european fans" begging for the video to appear in the multimedia section...*

I'm not a fan of MTV so I had to "dial" it in. Is this the show Gerry cancelled once before? I thought she was calling him "Gerald" but it could have been her accent. Gerry's so accommodating to all the silly stuff he has to do and answer on these shows. As regards the "threesome" comment, he quickly quallified it by saying that if he had been asked about a "twosome" the answer would have been "the Butler didn't do it". You never know what to expect with Gerry. I think he answers just about what comes to mind first. He probably gets tired of these questions and figures that he'll just say whatever people want to hear. You can always tell the quality of a show/interview by the questions they ask.

I didn't really get the "stalker" thing. Gerry thought he was being stalked and it was actually someone else? I wonder if that was the time Jamie Foxx had a stalker in Philly when they were filming LAC? I'm really surprised Gerry hasn't had a problem with stalkers but on the other hand, that's not the style of Gerry's admirers.

He's such a flirt. He can always defer most conversation away from him, especially with a woman. Clever ploy but all he'd have to do with me is make direct eye contact and I'd be at a total loss for words and would be the one asking, "now, what was the question?"

Delene

For whatever reason, my DVR didn't get it. :tantrum: So hopefully Mel will get it to MM soon.

But I heard about the threesome comment. Gerry, be careful, my love. I'm thinking a more deflective answer would have been better, but hey .. what do I know? I guess he's just a boy having fun, and that's part of what we love about him, right? I just get worried that comments like that will affect how serious he is taken ... maybe I'm just being paranoid for him?

This is JMHO, ladies. I think today I'm really worried after reading a few negative articles not only about Gerry but about LAC and his career choices. I want nothing more than Gerry to be taken seriously in Hollywood and I really thought LAC would be his way there. I hope all the crap I'm reading doesn't speak for anyone but the opinions they are coming from.

OK - back to the subject at hand ... I can't wait to see it. :)

Lisa while people are entitled to their opinion I would not hold much stock with someone who thinks The Break Up was the best romantic comedy of the decade :lmao:

Also while I have not seen Alexa Chung just heard about the comment it worried me too that they ask questions like that on a show at 3.30pm in the afternoon :pointy:

Moira

Lisa while people are entitled to their opinion I would not hold much stock with someone who thinks The Break Up was the best romantic comedy of the decade :lmao:

Also while I have not seen Alexa Chung just heard about the comment it worried me too that they ask questions like that on a show at 3.30pm in the afternoon :pointy:

Moira

Get out of my head, woman! Damn I hate how you know me so well ... Yeah, once I saw where that came from I calmed down a bit. I still worry about him being taken seriously, but honestly, I still believe in him and in the power that LAC will have in showing TPTB that they need to rally behind Gerry instead of Pitt, Clooney and DiCaprio.

I still think that instead of answering it he should have deflected, but hey ... I guess his ego was at stake. :lol: