Gerard Butler GALS

The Bonnie Hunt Show

Guest rcarder100

Guest rcarder100

Well, as usual Gerry was all smiles for his interview with Bonnie Hunt today. Personally, I think she got a little too serious and motherly with him at the beginning but she redeemed herself when they started laughing and joking about the nudity in LAC. Then ofcourse he is "in heaven" when he tries the deep fried Mars bar. It was a nice interview. Not like last night on Jimmy Fallon mind you, but a nice one. He is so freakin' adorable. By the way, she will soon be a GAL. She couldn't stop touching him

Gina

I love how he told her he'd share it with her and then he didn't. :) The show was going on, everyone else was talking, and Gerry just kept stuffing his face with the Mars bar. The look on his face was priceless though... it was like he felt guilty, but was just trying to get it down as fast as possible because it was so amazing.

Oh Gerry, a man after my own heart. :D

Steph

Guest rcarder100

I love how he told her he'd share it with her and then he didn't. :) The show was going on, everyone else was talking, and Gerry just kept stuffing his face with the Mars bar. The look on his face was priceless though... it was like he felt guilty, but was just trying to get it down as fast as possible because it was so amazing.

Oh Gerry, a man after my own heart. :D

Steph

"are you gonna need a cigarette after this?"

I SWEAR!!! he was moaning in ecstasy over devouring the Fried Mars Bar. I'd like to have seen his assistant &/or trainer try to wrestle THAT AWAY!!! from him.

To be honest...I'd been moaning too if I'd eaten one!! DAYUM!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Deep fried Mars bar, not fried chicken. Oh well, a gutter gal can still dream. :lol:

Yeah, I was hoping he'd have some fried chicken and say it was one of his favorites. I've been told mine is better than the Colonel's! Was hoping to cook him some one day! Hey, that's my signature dish!

I SWEAR!!! he was moaning in ecstasy over devouring the Fried Mars Bar. I'd like to have seen his assistant &/or trainer try to wrestle THAT AWAY!!! from him.

I just moan when I hear Gerry moan! It's like a natural reflex kind of thing!

Delene :wave:

Deep fried Mars bar, not fried chicken. Oh well, a gutter gal can still dream. :lol:

Yeah, I was hoping he'd have some fried chicken and say it was one of his favorites. I've been told mine is better than the Colonel's! Was hoping to cook him some one day! Hey, that's my signature dish!

I just moan when I hear Gerry moan! It's like a natural reflex kind of thing!

Delene :wave:

I think we ALL moan when Gerry moans :lmao:

Can't wait to watch it online later.

They don't show it here.

MOANED HELL!....I..............................................never mind. :lalala: I'll talk yo you later! :p

Frannie....BTW...I was ready for a cigarette and I quit 25 years ago!! :drool1:

I think we ALL moan when Gerry moans :lmao:

I think you're right about that... even when we don't hear it. I know I spontaneously moan sometimes during the day for no apparent reason... It must be a psychic connection, and Gerry's moaning somewhere far away at that moment! :lol:

It also occurred to me that he was so gluttonous about that Mars bar because he mentioned earlier that he was doing a cleanse right then! I'm sure the real food, plus being so decadent and delicious just put him over the top. :D

Steph

Gerry is just like the rest of us. We can't put down the yummy food! Gerry invokes a response from women that they can't help but touch him. I'm sure he knows this & understands.

Gah, canna that man get any more adorable. :wuv:

I don't think I've ever known a man with an addiction to cupcakes - must have been comfort or reward food when he was a child. :p

Yeah, probably. Sweet man with a sweet addiction!! ;)

I just found enough time to watch it. Gosh... It was great! The first part was touching, the second part hilarious. I love the chemistry between Gerry and Bonnie. They definitely get along. Gerry was so relaxed and at ease. He's a natural. Love him. :wuv:

Edited by Novelistgirl

I loved the Bonnie Hunt show! Granted, I haven't seen all of his appearances, but I thought it was the best interview so far. The Craig Ferguson interview was great, as usual, but way too short.

Bonnie Hunt definitely has GALS. I really don't know how the female interviewers manage to get through it. I think I would just stop in the middle of asking a question and stare at him with my tongue hanging out, maybe panting a little.

Pretty much like this . . . :pant:

Edited by PennyPizza
Guest rcarder100

I loved the Bonnie Hunt show! Granted, I haven't seen all of his appearances, but I thought it was the best interview so far. The Craig Ferguson interview was great, as usual, but way too short.

Bonnie Hunt definitely has GALS. I really don't know how the female interviewers manage to get through it. I think I would just stop in the middle of asking a question and stare at him with my tongue hanging out, maybe panting a little.

Pretty much like this . . . :pant:

I like her too. If any of you like Alex O'loughlin, she acted like she had a crush on him too with her little giggle she does (like with Gerry when she said "It's our first date") she did the same thing with Alex. You can youtube it. I think it was dated late September. He was there for his show "Three Rivers". Another funny guy, talking about being an Australian throwing the first pitch at a recent game and not knowing what the hell he was doing.

Gina