Gerard Butler GALS

Question About Attire

Swansong

OK GALS, G- spot and Fergie, I'd LOVE to have you come shopping with us! And it feels really good to know I'm in such good company. I am WAY to excited for an event that is so far away! I do not know what I'm going to dress up as for the costume ball, but I've seen Dr. Em's costume, and now I'm going to have to get serious about this. :headspin:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

I can't "compete" with Dr. Em's outfit -- not even in my dreams. I'm sticking with the camel in a yellow-towel-swishy cape theme.

Can't wait to meet you Princess -- I'm a big football fan myself and your signature catches my eye every time. Although, I'm a Saints fan. I know. I know!! I can't help it. It's a birth defect. And there ain't nothing anyone can say that I haven't already heard ... lol The burden I bear for being born and raised in the

Big (ch)Easy ... or "Chocolate City" as they now call it... Otherwise, I'm married to a Cowboy fan ... again, you don't EVEN need to go THERE ... the things we endure for love... :tissues:

Woo Hoo-thanks! I feel so warm and fuzzy! I am so jazzed about being far away and alone!!! Except for GALS, of course.

I need to get serious about an outfit too! Some had suggested wearing a little black dress with a cape. I agree, there is no way I can compete with Dr. Em. But hey, she's the wheel, she's entitled to look like a bombshell. :wideeyes:

The other thing I was wondering, these costumes are going have to ready for dancing, right? :dance3:

"I am so jazzed about being far away and alone!!!"

AMEN, SISTER! How many "golf/football/hunting" weekends have I endured?! Far away, all ALONE -- pure, unadulterated sleep (should I so desire) -- being able to crap without someone coming into the bathroom needing attention to his Woody [appendage] -- basking in the knowledge that hubby will FINALLY get a taste of FULL time parenting ... to learn what it's like to not be able to take a crap without being interrupted by a sticky 2yr old asking him to get the gum off his "Woody" [toy]... OH, GOSH, I CAN'T STAND THE ANTICIPATION! We need a count-down timer on the opening "forum" page.

T-minus 100 days...

Oh its going to be a total girl's weekend for the record books! I am so excited to meet you all. G spot, you will look smashing in your camel yellow towel swishy thingy. And we have to be able to dance in these costumes.

I'm still stuck not knowing what to be! I'm puzzling until my puzzler is sore!

Hey, Princess -- why not go as a football referee with a BIG yellow-towel flag? You could go around flaggin' plays for roughin' the Butler, intentional groping, pass interference ... oh, the material is endless

Well, I got my costume and bummer, it’s not quite like the picture…imagine that. :bleh:

So Football Princess, I think I need you to come to the house and help me figure this thing out and possibly do what you did when we were trying to find me bras the last time….*giggles*

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hey, Princess -- why not go as a football referee with a BIG yellow-towel flag? You could go around flaggin' plays for roughin' the Butler, intentional groping, pass interference ... oh, the material is endless

That is a DANG GOOD idea! Hmmm.... if only I looked like the ref chick in Sarah's avatar.

Well, I got my costume and bummer, it’s not quite like the picture…imagine that. :bleh:

So Football Princess, I think I need you to come to the house and help me figure this thing out and possibly do what you did when we were trying to find me bras the last time….*giggles*

:hugs:

Dr. Em

It's probably nothing a wonderbra and some 2 sided tape wouldn't fix! We can't have our fearless leader falling out! Edited by Football Princess

Gspot-you have awesome ideas. This sounds great, and FB is just the one to pull it off!! What a hoot! Got any costume ideas for me? I'm like FB, my puzzler is sore.

I loved you rendition of the bathroom delima, and I know totally what you're talking about.

I agree totally about a countdown, I know I'm marking days off on the calendar. I need have to book a room and I'm done, other than scraping up spending money, but hey, who cares, as long as I get there, I can starve while I'm gone!!!

So Fergs, Sofie is coming, she got the vacation time, and now I'm coming for sure, and the fares are dropping, which means more money to SPEND!!!

I guess I should think deeper about my costume, and have my corset finished!!

OMG, I am so jazzed. This is the best news ever!!! I'll be booking my room!!! :clap::cheer:

Okay, costume ideas are lost on me, I need some input. I'll at least have great shoes.

Does Sofie have any costume ideas?