Gerard Butler GALS

LAC nude sceen

CassieGz

I saw the movie last Thursday at the Showcase cinema in Paisley and i have to say that it is a great movie.

The way the plot goes is very good and not what I was expecting.

When the nude scene started my jaw dropped.

Gerry may check out a gals boobs but he makes eye contact first and that says a lot about him.

Delene

Absolutely! Yes he does make immediate eye contact and it's very sexy and respectful, and it shows that he would rather know someone as a person rather than just a body or whatever. I think he experiences that too much to treat someone else that way.

I love Gerry's story on Bonnie Hunt about filming this scene!

And D, I have to say, I think Gerry's body is just perfect in LAC. He's in shape, but he's not unrealistically ripped. I don't think seeing a body like that would intimidate me, other than testing my ability not to immediately run to him with naughty intentions. :cunning:

Steph

I love Gerry's story on Bonnie Hunt about filming this scene!

And D, I have to say, I think Gerry's body is just perfect in LAC. He's in shape, but he's not unrealistically ripped. I don't think seeing a body like that would intimidate me, other than testing my ability not to immediately run to him with naughty intentions. :cunning:

Steph

I cannot lie, my jaw did drop when I saw the LAC body, but still my weakness lies with The Bounty Hunter version; I'd like some flesh to cuddle. :-)

Theresa

When Gerry was being interviewed by that girl who gave him the BD card, she was showing a fair amount of cleavage and I watched him and maybe when the camera wasn't on him, he was checking it out but he never looked anywhere but her eyes except for once pretty close to the end of the interview. I was actually beginning to worry for a minute.

And D, I have to say, I think Gerry's body is just perfect in LAC. He's in shape, but he's not unrealistically ripped. I don't think seeing a body like that would intimidate me,

Oh, it was perfect, no doubt about it and he's definately in shape, but that's not a big deal for me in terms of looks. What I loved most about the scene actually was his face. The "view" was nice but the look on his face, the vulberability, it was all about, "Here I am, take me, I'm yours."! You can't get any sexier than that! :pant:

Delene

• 3 months later...