Sign in to follow this  
lavender1960

SNL Bumper Photos

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/pho...lery#item=90456

SNL site now has six photos up from the show bumpers

I'm rather fond of the two with the white feather

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/pho...lery#item=90457

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/pho...lery#item=90459

Not sure what would have inspired the feather.

I had to do a doubletake on this one for one second I thought it was Michael Buble

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/pho...lery#item=90461

Edited by lavender1960

The one in the kilt is missing. He was "curtsying" (sp)

I'm rather fond of the "check my bicep" pose.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

He is very adorable in that one and you are right, they don't have the one in the kilt, that sucks, wonder if we can request it or they haven't got them all posted yet?

:tantrum: It won't let me save them! :tantrum: Anybody able to save them??

Oh and thank you Lavender for posting the links!

He is very adorable in that one and you are right, they don't have the one in the kilt, that sucks, wonder if we can request it or they haven't got them all posted yet?

Me too I loved the photo with his cute legs showing in the kilt the best! As for the ones with the feather...well it was a "comedy" hour so the feather was to tickle your funny bone with! Did anyone hear when he said (as the holy roller in white) something about probing every orfice to the blonde sitting down? I almost fell on the floor! I loved every moment of it. But I did and would love the photo of him in his kilt as a souvenir...

I can NOT believe they didn't include the best one! (the kilt!!!) :tantrum:

Oh, well ... I'll snag it from a screencap. :p

BTW, the bumpers are now in the gallery.

I agree Holly.

THE KILT was intense.

You got to see his thighs THREE times :lmao:

As King Leo and as a DaveHeart and then with the kilt.

I have to say I did enjoy the show entirely.

He worked with what they gave him pairfectly.

Tons of pinky action too and the ending was great where he gave a shout out to his mum :wuv:

Was anyone else entranced by the hair on his legs as King Leo :lol:

Guest rcarder100

I like how they styled his hair and gave him that little part and flip up. It looks better than flat on his head. My favorite skit was White Pete. I was cracking up! The man has some moves....and the tongue again.... :wuv:

I want the kilt pic too. I can't find it anywhere. I wonder why that is.

Edited by sugarbee

I agree Holly.

THE KILT was intense.

Tons of pinky action too and the ending was great where he gave a shout out to his mum :wuv:

Where did you see this photo in the kilt everyone is raving about? Can someone describe it in more detail please?

And also what about his leg hair as King Leo. As Europeans only have the stuff in Multimedia to judge from and hairs don't show much. What should we look for? :-)

Theresa

I can NOT believe they didn't include the best one! (the kilt!!!) :tantrum:

Oh, well ... I'll snag it from a screencap. :p

BTW, the bumpers are now in the gallery.

Oh yes;please let us know if and when you find it? I simply must have it! PLEASE?

I also love the ones with the feather the best. :)

Here - if you can't save them ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you kindly for all those sexy photos and I hope you can find the one with him in the kilt...Has anyone caught on to his use of the feather in one of the poses? He is suplimenting it for his Phantom mask...he also sang "Music of the night" in his first song...It really "tickled" my funny bone to hear and see that!

I agree Holly.

THE KILT was intense.

Where did you see this photo in the kilt everyone is raving about? Can someone describe it in more detail please?

And also what about his leg hair as King Leo. As Europeans only have the stuff in Multimedia to judge from and hairs don't show much. What should we look for? :-)

Theresa

I don't know about the leg hair but one of the SNL bumpers, right near the end I believe, last commercial break is a photo of GB in a kilt, doing a curtsy and ergo legs exposed in the split of the kilt......it was not posted in the bumper gallery but as noted someone will capture it from the actual video of the show

I agree Holly.

THE KILT was intense.

Theresa

I don't know about the leg hair but one of the SNL bumpers, right near the end I believe, last commercial break is a photo of GB in a kilt, doing a curtsy and ergo legs exposed in the split of the kilt......it was not posted in the bumper gallery but as noted someone will capture it from the actual video of the show

:drool1: Ah that kilts shot...must have the kilt shot.... He showed his manly legs in that shot...A hot but cool Scott...

Guest Kyriem

I was entranced by his legs, period. ;)

The pics were all fantastic!! even if I liked the most the one with the feather... :drool1:

I like how they styled his hair and gave him that little part and flip up. It looks better than flat on his head. My favorite skit was White Pete. I was cracking up! The man has some moves....and the tongue again.... :wuv:

Gina

White Pete was wild!!! I must've watched it about 10x just to see him work it.He's got some soul in his hips!! He is a pip.

Gina

White Pete was wild!!! I must've watched it about 10x just to see him work it.He's got some soul in his hips!! He is a pip.

Was that the character's name??? :lmao: OMG I almost peed myself watching that ... I laughed so damned hard. I have GOT to watch it again.

I agree Tanya.

White Pete was hilarious.

"Invasion of the booty snatchers!" :lmao:

And the pinky action :thud:

He's a great dancer.

Edited by BaileyS

I was entranced by his legs, period. ;)

The pics were all fantastic!! even if I liked the most the one with the feather... :drool1:

Me too; the feather was an ingenious addition and he used it tauntingly...Reminding us of another object which "masked" his right side of the face....And to open with "Music of the Night" well what more can we ask for?

Gina

I thought GB was paying a little homage to Tom Jones, the hip action was very Tom Jonesy.

Gina

I thought GB was paying a little homage to Tom Jones, the hip action was very Tom Jonesy.

I thought he was very James Brown.

:lol:

Gina

I thought he was very James Brown.

:lol:

Okay now that you mention it, yes it might have indeed been James Brown influence - maybe a little of both, bwah I grew up watching Tom Jones on his variety show and my mother having the same reaction as we do to GB, bwah. Don't think my father ever caught on.