Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
BaileyS

Its on with alexa chung

Did anyone see it or has the video of it??

I missed it because of Spanish.

I did get a snippet of the questions.

He had to answer with 'The Butler Did It' or 'Didn't do it'.

I can't wait to see it.

Cute interview. He seemed a bit tired, but why wouldn't he be...big weekend!

As far as the threesome comment went, I loved it!!!! If Gerard Butler is not getting it on with two chicks at once, what man is????? Seriously, he is the most adorkable man in the world.

He seemed a little out of place in that setting, but the fans seemed to love it. Twitter was trending for this show today and all of the comments and there were many, were all about how HOT Gerard Butler is. I didn't see much about his comment. To most it was just cheeky and fun...that is all!

Okay, I just finished watching this. First, I didn't think he looked uncomfortable or tired and BTW, I love high definition. His eyes looked very clear and gorgeous. The pictures I've seen so far really do not show how good he looked on the show.

Nice shoes. For some reason the ring looks wider on television, probably because it was shining. Nice outfit in general, really.

Loved the expression on his face when he said "The Butler Did It" on the threesome question. Very naughty!

Oh yes....Goldfinger!

You know I'd share it if I could. I need to get some more equipment so I can copy from the DVR.

...and please, if anyone finds a link, please pm me so I can grab it for Multimedia.

;)

:ty:

That was alot of fun Alexa Chung and he was so quick to answer the threesome question - what a mischievious grin on his face :lmao:.

He looked so good :pant::drool1::wuv:

Moira

It was a cute interview until the threesome question. I thought it was very inappropriate for her to ask that, and even more so for him to answer so honestly. Sorry, I'm not impressed with this. But, that's just me (well, it's a few people, I'm just the more vocal).

He did look good, though. And I actually feel really bad for him about the whole entourage thing. Seven people in his car? WTF? Poor guy ... Oh well. I guess it comes with the job.

I'll be okay tomorrow ...

It was cute. he looked amazing. the threesome thing didn't bother me but yeah Lisa we know it bothered you. You mentioned it already, hunh? :lol:

It was cute. he looked amazing. the threesome thing didn't bother me but yeah Lisa we know it bothered you. You mentioned it already, hunh? :lol:

Why yes I did, but I think only once so you're safe.

As we dont get her show over here in UK and ive never watched on You Tube I have no idea if that is a normal line of questioning?. Regardless I have to agree it was not appropriate for a show that goes out at 3.30pm in the afternoon and whether Gerry answered truthfully or not :funnyup: he would have come across better if he had said no comment or even joked his way out of it.

Moira

I have to admit I went numb a bit when he answered " the butler did it" to the threesome. Don't care except that kind of thing gets so much press. Watched it later and I believe she was so unprepared to interview him that he was not taking it very serious. I believe he was playing to the MTV crowd. Gerry tried to interview in a serious manner but she wouldn't let him...so he went with it. He didn't have time to answer any real questions. She wanted the tabloid stuff and that is what he gave her.

I don't know what Gerry does with his personal life and it is none of my business but i will say if he has time for a threesome he is beyond being superman with his schedule. He rarely has had time to sleep. LOL.

Connie

I have to admit I went numb a bit when he answered " the butler did it" to the threesome. Don't care except that kind of thing gets so much press. Watched it later and I believe she was so unprepared to interview him that he was not taking it very serious. I believe he was playing to the MTV crowd. Gerry tried to interview in a serious manner but she wouldn't let him...so he went with it. He didn't have time to answer any real questions. She wanted the tabloid stuff and that is what he gave her.

I don't know what Gerry does with his personal life and it is none of my business but i will say if he has time for a threesome he is beyond being superman with his schedule. He rarely has had time to sleep. LOL.

Connie

Talk about stamina! :funnyup: