Gerard Butler GALS

Its on with alexa chung

BaileyS

I don't know what Gerry does with his personal life and it is none of my business but i will say if he has time for a threesome he is beyond being superman with his schedule. He rarely has had time to sleep. LOL.

Connie

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

He did look good, though. And I actually feel really bad for him about the whole entourage thing. Seven people in his car? WTF? Poor guy ... Oh well. I guess it comes with the job.

I feel sorry for him too... :comfort: 7 people in the car????? Gosh...

Anybody has a link for that show??? Because I can't find it anywhere...

Edited by Kyriem

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another interview, a radio interview, where the personal questions made me cringe, wanted to slap the radio host, a female, BUT to a degree because Gerry is so open and talks about this stuff often without prompting, you set yourself up for the questions to a degree. He apparently volunteered the information to Ted Casablanca as to why he wasn't getting much sleep lately, for example. Some celebrities are very private and won't answer those questions from the start so the press know not to ask. It is harder when you've been so open and yes very cheeky and flirty and then say oh I am not answering those kind of questions today without people thinking you are now a jerk or arrogant etc . And when you are a sex symbol and unattached I think this also comes with the territory. Besides this is MTV, threesomes are an integral part of being a rockstar apparently.

PS. Well you know with a threesome he may not have to work as hard. Bwah.

Edited by lavender1960

You know I'd share it if I could. I need to get some more equipment so I can copy from the DVR.

Well, get on it ... :lol:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2056949_record-from-dvr-dvd.html

Now you can!!!

*waiting for the video appearing in the multimedia section*

A new ring??? What is about Gerry and the rings??? Eh... Come on Gerry, we know you have the One Ring...

Oh Gosh, you would have made a great Lord of the Rings...

Edited by Kyriem

All right, y'all have seen it, but I'm guessing later in the day. Soooooooo where is the link and or video?? I'm dyin' here!

Lavender, you mentioned a radio interview; wanna share?

Gerry is so much like my late brother; give my brother a chance to crack wise about sex and he would take it and there was no holding him back ether! And in my brother’s case the threesome thing would have been true.

I’m sure Gerry was joking like he always does and his remarks should not be taken as an admission of fact at all. If anything I thought he seemed a little slower on the uptake then usual, not too surprising given how busy he’s been and how tired he might be.

Those sorts of questions are not unusual for MTV at all, they always veer toward the suggestive no matter what the hour.

Know what's cute? He showed up on this TV show interview with a hole in the knee of his jeans. :lmao:

Not sure why I took this so seriously yesterday. My best friend was also upset about it and I think the two of us fed off each other until we were both completely nuts about it. Bad bad idea. :lol: Gerry can do whatever the hell he wants, including saying whatever he wants. That's why we love him, right? Because he doesn't care what anyone thinks. He was actually really cute and rather cheeky on the show.

I'm still giggling over the hole in the knee of his jeans. :lol:

All right, y'all have seen it, but I'm guessing later in the day. Soooooooo where is the link and or video?? I'm dyin' here!

Lavender, you mentioned a radio interview; wanna share?

It was posted here, one of the interviews before the premiere, a male and female host, I'll have to remember which one there were so many - also I just got the sense GB was not thrilled about being asked, it seems to depend on his mood and who is asking, he sounded dead tired giving the interview.

In case anyone is interested, here is the Ted C video report Oct. 15,

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v46044_truth...s-ted-oct-.html

First story is on Brangelina, second on GB, of course Ted has to get a testy dig in at the end

How long before Alexa posts her show from yesterday I wonder......

PS What kills me is the hole in the jeans probably came with the jeans, I was looking at Details Magazine, I missed the naked girl with Adam Lambert photos, darn, but they were showing fall clothes for men and the jeans were already ripped and holey, I don't get that, paying probably over $250 for jeans with holes already in them. in my day we just wore the jeans so long they got the holes naturally, bwah.

Edited by lavender1960

That show is like that....those are the type of questions they ask. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm really surprised that some people are all up in arms about a threesome, LOL. When I heard it made me giggle, LOL.

D

Yeah, I don't get the outrage either. Did I miss something? He could just have been giving her the 'shock" answer he thought everyone expected or it could be true, either way I don't see the big deal and it certainly does not influence the way I feel about the G man.

I still haven't seen it yet, but it seems Gerry likes to say things just for the shock value. I wouldn't have cared if he'd said the Butler did it with a harem...

It is what it is...true or no. He continually shocks the h*ll out of me. lol That's entertainment! That's what he does.

Sally

You know I'd share it if I could. I need to get some more equipment so I can copy from the DVR.

Well, get on it ... :lol:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2056949_record-from-dvr-dvd.html

Now you can!!!

*waiting for the video appearing in the multimedia section*

A new ring??? What is about Gerry and the rings??? Eh... Come on Gerry, we know you have the One Ring...

Oh Gosh, you would have made a great Lord of the Rings...

You mean his c**k ring :drool1:

That show is like that....those are the type of questions they ask. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm really surprised that some people are all up in arms about a threesome, LOL. When I heard it made me giggle, LOL.

D

Yeah, I don't get the outrage either. Did I miss something? He could just have been giving her the 'shock" answer he thought everyone expected or it could be true, either way I don't see the big deal and it certainly does not influence the way I feel about the G man.

I still haven't seen it yet, but it seems Gerry likes to say things just for the shock value. I wouldn't have cared if he'd said the Butler did it with a harem...

It is what it is...true or no. He continually shocks the h*ll out of me. lol That's entertainment! That's what he does.

Sally

Same here, Sally! I'm just a housewife from Portland OR, what do I know about the crazy life Gerry leads? I don't really get shocked by him anymore. I just take most things he says with a grain of salt and enjoy that twinkle in his eye when he says'em.

Swannie

STU you da man!!!! Thank you so much for uploading this.

Now that I've seen it; I must say that I am sooooo unimpressed with this show, but that is just MHO. Gerry was great. And oh gee, Ms Chung NEEDS TO EAT A FECKIN' SANDWICH!!!!!!

Edited by Knight Phantom