Gerard Butler GALS

Its on with alexa chung

BaileyS

WOW! Ten pages all about a threesome, ROFLMMFAO!

I can't remember who said it, but they were spot on when they said this board of FANS were making a bigger deal of it than anyone else, LOL!

One thing I learned a long time ago is that you never know how deep someone's freak streak runs, and you rarely if ever can judge that on appearances.

D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU, Rubee! We're the only one's giving it more power. Let's let Margaret handle him when he gets home! :spank:

Delene

if she needs help holding his kilt up or the spanking of his perfect bum then I am MORE than available! :pant::yummy::drool1: NAUGHTY BO THAT HE IS...mmmm well I hope so anyhow :p

I think after watching him on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" his idea of a threesome is him, a deep fried Mars bar and a bottle of chocolate sauce!!!!!!!!! yummy!!

lol pisces1962

" it's so amazing!"

Ain't it, though? ;) Speaking of chocalte sauce........oh, never mind!

Delene

[quote name='mrs presley' post='1392704' date='Oct 22 2009, 06:58 AM'

I think after watching him on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" his idea of a threesome is him, a deep fried Mars bar and a bottle of chocolate sauce!!!!!!!!! yummy!!

lol pisces1962

LOL! Mystery solved! :-)

On the bright side, people will no longer refer to him as the guy from 300, he will now be the guy from threesome. :-) The number 3 seems to play an important role in his life. :-)

Theresa

On a different note, didn't you find it quite sad that practically no one in the audience knew who Shirley Bassey was?

Also, since our man himself chose not to tell us what kind of music Speed played and I was left wondering, does anyone know?

Theresa

Dame Shirley is a powerhouse vocalist.Those kids in the audience probably never saw Goldfinger let alone heard her other recordings..

I forgot to mention that Gerry is actually affecting my productivity and that of my colleagues at work. The 3some "news" got huge publicity on Greek internet news sites, even with the respectable ones. The did say what happened, they did not report anything false but if you read about it it sounds a lot worse that it actually was, you miss the humour. Imagine the title: Gerard Butler: I do it in 3somes. Anyway, everyone at work was giving me a hard time so eventually I gathered them in the meeting room and had a projection of the interview on the big presentation screen so that they finally got it. And while I was at it I showed Daveheart and the Bonnie Hunt interview. By the deep fried mars bar they were all butlerised and we have now organised an office outing next week for the Greek opening of LAC. How low can a fan stoop in defence of GB?

Still having problems with hubby though. He's been referring to Gerry as "The Beef" and now he has become "The Horny Beef". :-) Gerry is not helping me with our cause at all! :-)

Theresa

I forgot to mention that Gerry is actually affecting my productivity and that of my colleagues at work. The 3some "news" got huge publicity on Greek internet news sites, even with the respectable ones. The did say what happened, they did not report anything false but if you read about it it sounds a lot worse that it actually was, you miss the humour. Imagine the title: Gerard Butler: I do it in 3somes. Anyway, everyone at work was giving me a hard time so eventually I gathered them in the meeting room and had a projection of the interview on the big presentation screen so that they finally got it. And while I was at it I showed Daveheart and the Bonnie Hunt interview. By the deep fried mars bar they were all butlerised and we have now organised an office outing next week for the Greek opening of LAC. How low can a fan stoop in defence of GB?

Still having problems with hubby though. He's been referring to Gerry as "The Beef" and now he has become "The Horny Beef". :-) Gerry is not helping me with our cause at all! :-)

Theresa

Wow I think Gerry needs to hire you for his team! That's epic. Was that a Powerpoint presentation?

Though have you noticed, new silly gossip has pushed all that out of the gossip headlines. So silly not worth mentioning. I swear if Gerry gave the Queen flirty eyes the headlines would be........I am talking Liz not Latifah.

Edited by lavender1960

DairyQueen that is what I felt and said earlier it wasn't that she asked the question as i am sure on late night stuff this thing is more common but to ask it at that time was just not right and I feel Gerry would have come across better if he had said something like you cant ask that at this time. It looks like elsewhere from stuff I've read he has gone down in alot of peoples estimations by even answering that question regardless of whether he was being truthful or not :tantrum:

Moira

Phew! I thought I was the only one that noticed it! I kept looking at the interview to get a closer look at the audience and I thought it was inappropriate.They looked to be between the ages of 16-19.They should have vetted the questions better IMO

Wow I think Gerry needs to hire you for his team! That's epic. Was that a Powerpoint presentation?

Though have you noticed, new silly gossip has pushed all that out of the gossip headlines. So silly not worth mentioning. I swear if Gerry gave the Queen flirty eyes the headlines would be........I am talking Liz not Latifah.

No, it wasn't a powerpoint presentation, I have all the stuff on my laptop which I connected to the projector and we had our own little Gerry fest until they were totally won over.

I haven't noticed the other gossip you mentioned, work got in the way. :-)

Theresa

That Alexa Chung interview was hilarious. Gerry looks good and I don't blame him having a "threesome". It took a while for me to let it sink, because I wasn't sure what a "threesome" means. Okay, I'm so naive, I went to look in Thesaurus dictionary, it says "three people involved in sexual activities". Is this too strong to post? Gerry is the sex symbol of this generation at least he's honest about it. :yummy: Other types of threesome are like golf, etc.

I also like Alexa Chung. I think she has a great accent and she kinda looks like Keira Knightly. Don't you think so? I'm surprised she's not Chinese. Thanks for the video!

In terms of why didn't MTV or Alexa vet her questions.........I am sorry but anyone who has watches any of the programming on MTV and their sister station VH1 would realize they are not too concerned with being too racy - VH1 brings us the sleazy dating reality shows - see Flavour of Love, Rock of Love, Daisy in Love - the title would be more apt substituting Love with Lust because in the words of Tina Turner, what's love got to do with it, MTV is after all the channel that brings up Real World and more especially 2 seasons of Tila Tequila, the bi sexual dating reality show. And if you listened to the music the kids listen to today, oh my god I sound like an old fogey but the lyrics of most of the hip hop and rap songs which I know my nephews and nieces listen to, from TI to 50 Cent, have many words bleeped out when the video plays on TV or the song is played on the radio but you know the kids got the uncut versions on their Ipods and you know the whole attitude is don't hate the playa hate the game, playa aka the player being an exalted way for a man to be etc etc - the question about threesomes is barely shocking in that context. Just saying.

Edited by lavender1960

I was finally able to watch the video last night. My reaction? Eh...

I thought the threesome question was inappropriate and unprofessional, but hey, G answered it and he could have said, "Pass" or something like that. We all know G doesn't have much of a filter, so these are the kind of comments we expect from him.

~ D

I'm just finding this thread now and thought I would add my 2 cents. I thought the interview on Alexa Chung was really stupid, but I realize it was geared to a bunch of teeny boppers. I think he was trying to appear cool and hip with his answers, but IMO they bombed. I took the threesome as a complete joke, after all, Gerry says lots of things just to shock. I don't think he meant it for one moment. I had said to my friends I think Gerry's going to be really sorry he said this, especially when all the outlets picked up on it right away. I'll bet that in the future when talking about Gerry they'll still refer to the threesome. The blogs all call him gay or a womanizer...he can't be both. He himself just said on a radio interview that he's a flirt...he's a deadly flirt so I wouldn't put too much stock in some comments he makes in public. I didn't...

:wuv:

Theresa

LOL Theresa, that is great. The entire office watching your presentation in defence of Gerry.. well done GAL :)

Amanda

Well it is nice to see that about half the media headlines today with Gerry are about the new project with Ralph Fiennes - the other half are that ridiculous story about the non-date with Simpson so it is amazing how quickly the threesome comment is already old news and will be totally forgotten by Monday, okay generally forgotten, more or less, well depending what happens this weekend.

ETA I am bad but I just read this and had to add it

Britney Spears’ Dad Attempting to Clean Up Her Image While She Releases a Racy Song About Threesomes?

Edited by lavender1960

OK, I got myself into a snit the other day because of the discussion about the three-some remark. I was misunderstood. I don't have GB up on any pedestal. Just the opposite. I adore him for what he is. I just don't get it that some would be 'saddened' by his silly remarks on a silly show. That really got me. It made me angry. 'Sad,' ick. Come on. He's in this profession and he has to take what comes along with it. It highlighted what the nutcases on JJ and other sites think about his FANS. That's us. We are smarter than this. Let's not feed that audience. We aren't that stereotype. They were laughing at those who were 'sad.' I was just angry.

In my opinion, I think everyone has an opinion on the topic of threesomes - someone should have started a thread on them and then each and every one who wanted to post their opinion could do so without being judged or snarked at.

I don't think the idiots on JJ have anymore of a grasp on reality than Gerry's fans. Their opinion of Gerry's fanbase means nothing. Those folks tear everything little he does to shreds, so how dare they complain about some of Gerry's fans being upset about the Alexa Chung interview. I'm sure they used his statement about the 3some to personally insult him.

People come from different backgrounds and have lived far different lifestyles from Gerry. It's only natural that some of his antics would be upsetting to those who have lived more conventionally. It takes time for some fans to get used to Gerry's often frank and shocking sexual remarks, but usually, they come around. People need to be more patient with each other's difference of opinion.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Meh. I thought it was funny. I also thought he was having fun. If he has had a 3some recently, he wouldn't be the first...lol!

However, I'd really like to have been fly on the wall if his mum or family decided to ask/tease him about it. Can you imagine the sheer amount of funny gifts ideas that could result from that?

I do agree with Swannie on this one. Gerry is a 3 dimensional person and has many facets. You just never know what you're going to get and that's all part of the fun.

Edited by celticwhisper2002

In my opinion, I think everyone has an opinion on the topic of threesomes - someone should have started a thread on them and then each and every one who wanted to post their opinion could do so without being judged or snarked at.

If THIS isn't already THE thread about threesomes, I don't know what is! :lol:

Admins/Mods ride the fine line everyday on the board to allow everyone to freely express their opinions. We merely ask that it be done respectfully to each other and to Gerry. Sounds easy in theory, not always in practice.

We work diligently to allow members to speak freely (again WITHIN the site guidelines). Sometimes it seems we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Some feel censored, others feel it's a free for all.

The Mod Squad works 24/7/365 voluntarily, to strive to find that happy medium.

I thought that Annissa's post was a great example of and seque into what I've been compelled to say for the last week or so. Thanks for 'listening'.

Very interesting discussion. 3somes can be a LOT of fun - I used to have this kind of fun on a regular basis, and 4somes were even better...

...wait for it....

...wait for it...

PLAYING GOLF :lol::pointy::nanana::kiss: (got'cha!!!)

(Now, I wonder if anyone considered that he was talking about playing golf, racquetball, etc., hmmmmm?)

On a different note, didn't you find it quite sad that practically no one in the audience knew who Shirley Bassey was?

Also, since our man himself chose not to tell us what kind of music Speed played and I was left wondering, does anyone know?

Theresa

Gerry has said he basically did the "Doors" stuff. He said he thought he was Jim Morrison.

If you can find it there is a video somewhere of him doing "Light My Fire" that is absolutely

WONDERFUL. Gerry is a GREAT singer.

On the other subject, Gerry is a GROWN, TOTALLY SEXUAL MALE, SCORPION, and has all the

desires of an adult male. What he does in his personal life is no one's business. He is a religious

man and his conscience will guide him to do what he believes is right. No one has the right to judge

him on his personal decissions regarding sex or anything else.

I think we all agree that men are more sexual than women to begin with. To most men sex is sex,

just a bodily function like breathing. Love is love and something quite different to a man.

If he chooses to be all male, what do we have to complain about. Most women are attracted to

him because he is all male. If you have any doubts about that just drop into the over 18 sites and

check out what women have to say about this sexual creature we are all attracted to.

We wouldn't be all woman if we weren't attracted to this man. He is gorgeous, sexy and all man.

So, what is everyone whinning about. He has a sexual appetite. He is 40 and single. Of course,

he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't. How many men do you REALLY think would

not experiment in all sexual activities if given the opportunity? If you really believe there are many

who wouldn't you are living in a world of make believe.

I for one, see Gerry as a sexually healthy 40 year old man with all the opportunity in the world to

express himself sexually. If he is normal, I can't believe he would do anything else. If he doesn't

see anything wrong in this, then no one else should.

I say GO GERRY. Life is so short and youth is so much shorter. Don't do anything you will regret

later, but enjoy every aspect of life that you can while you can. As long as your soul is right with

your beliefs, and I believe that you always stay that way, then go for it and have fun.

I'd say that Gerry is even somewhat tame according to what I saw in that business, and that was

many, many years ago. I people knew even part of what famous entertainers have at their beck and

call they would faint dead away. I am thankful that Gerry is healthy, clean of drugs and booze, and

always seeking spirituality. As long as he remains true to himself. I ask nothing more of him.

He inspires me, entertains me, and never disappoints me.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy