Gerard Butler GALS

Its on with alexa chung

BaileyS

I think we all agree that men are more sexual than women to begin with.

Eh umm! I beg to differ, Missy! All depends on one's definition of "sexual" and what woman you're referring to! I would not say this is true of ALL women.

You can run that stud up and down the fence all day and you'll get a "wink" from this mare everytime! ;)

Delene

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my (very) humble opinion, I don't think that people are so upset that Gerry has been in a threesome, I feel (and I may be wrong) that they may be more upset that he admitted it! We know he's very open and honest but there is usually a line interviewers don't cross but this time they did and maybe his spontaneity got the best of him and will make him think first next time? Probably not, but that's why we love him! :whome2: Yes, you, you handsome devil!

On the other subject, Gerry is a GROWN, TOTALLY SEXUAL MALE, SCORPION, and has all the

desires of an adult male. What he does in his personal life is no one's business. He is a religious

man and his conscience will guide him to do what he believes is right. No one has the right to judge

him on his personal decissions regarding sex or anything else.

I think we all agree that men are more sexual than women to begin with. To most men sex is sex,

just a bodily function like breathing. Love is love and something quite different to a man.

If he chooses to be all male, what do we have to complain about. Most women are attracted to

him because he is all male. If you have any doubts about that just drop into the over 18 sites and

check out what women have to say about this sexual creature we are all attracted to.

We wouldn't be all woman if we weren't attracted to this man. He is gorgeous, sexy and all man.

So, what is everyone whinning about. He has a sexual appetite. He is 40 and single. Of course,

he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't. How many men do you REALLY think would

not experiment in all sexual activities if given the opportunity? If you really believe there are many

who wouldn't you are living in a world of make believe.

I for one, see Gerry as a sexually healthy 40 year old man with all the opportunity in the world to

express himself sexually. If he is normal, I can't believe he would do anything else. If he doesn't

see anything wrong in this, then no one else should.

I say GO GERRY. Life is so short and youth is so much shorter. Don't do anything you will regret

later, but enjoy every aspect of life that you can while you can. As long as your soul is right with

your beliefs, and I believe that you always stay that way, then go for it and have fun.

I'd say that Gerry is even somewhat tame according to what I saw in that business, and that was

many, many years ago. I people knew even part of what famous entertainers have at their beck and

call they would faint dead away. I am thankful that Gerry is healthy, clean of drugs and booze, and

always seeking spirituality. As long as he remains true to himself. I ask nothing more of him.

He inspires me, entertains me, and never disappoints me.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

If I wasn't already a fan of his, I would have become after reading your post... :wuv:

I have only to disagree on this: "Of course, he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't."

You know, the list of "40-year-old-men who don't" is so long you can't even imagine....

"Of course, he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't."

You know, the list of "40-year-old-men who don't" is so long you can't even imagine.

True enough, but not this almost 40 year old man - what is that Iggy Pop song - Lust for Life.

Edited by lavender1960

On a different note, didn't you find it quite sad that practically no one in the audience knew who Shirley Bassey was?

Also, since our man himself chose not to tell us what kind of music Speed played and I was left wondering, does anyone know?

Theresa

Gerry has said he basically did the "Doors" stuff. He said he thought he was Jim Morrison.

If you can find it there is a video somewhere of him doing "Light My Fire" that is absolutely

WONDERFUL. Gerry is a GREAT singer.

On the other subject, Gerry is a GROWN, TOTALLY SEXUAL MALE, SCORPION, and has all the

desires of an adult male. What he does in his personal life is no one's business. He is a religious

man and his conscience will guide him to do what he believes is right. No one has the right to judge

him on his personal decissions regarding sex or anything else.

I think we all agree that men are more sexual than women to begin with. To most men sex is sex,

just a bodily function like breathing. Love is love and something quite different to a man.

If he chooses to be all male, what do we have to complain about. Most women are attracted to

him because he is all male. If you have any doubts about that just drop into the over 18 sites and

check out what women have to say about this sexual creature we are all attracted to.

We wouldn't be all woman if we weren't attracted to this man. He is gorgeous, sexy and all man.

So, what is everyone whinning about. He has a sexual appetite. He is 40 and single. Of course,

he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't. How many men do you REALLY think would

not experiment in all sexual activities if given the opportunity? If you really believe there are many

who wouldn't you are living in a world of make believe.

I for one, see Gerry as a sexually healthy 40 year old man with all the opportunity in the world to

express himself sexually. If he is normal, I can't believe he would do anything else. If he doesn't

see anything wrong in this, then no one else should.

I say GO GERRY. Life is so short and youth is so much shorter. Don't do anything you will regret

later, but enjoy every aspect of life that you can while you can. As long as your soul is right with

your beliefs, and I believe that you always stay that way, then go for it and have fun.

I'd say that Gerry is even somewhat tame according to what I saw in that business, and that was

many, many years ago. I people knew even part of what famous entertainers have at their beck and

call they would faint dead away. I am thankful that Gerry is healthy, clean of drugs and booze, and

always seeking spirituality. As long as he remains true to himself. I ask nothing more of him.

He inspires me, entertains me, and never disappoints me.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Well said...I agree with you completely!

Leslie

Eh umm! I beg to differ, Missy! All depends on one's definition of "sexual" and what woman you're referring to! I would not say this is true of ALL women.

You can run that stud up and down the fence all day and you'll get a "wink" from this mare everytime! ;)

Delene

LOL my frequently hiding Hubby would disagree with what Delene quoted. I am a horny horny girl, but only for him. Sorry if this TMI.

I just watched that. I don't know whether Gerry was teasing or serious. I really don't care. His sex life is of no consequence to me. I just hope he enjoys himself.

Of course the old fogy Church Lady Mama in me wants to see everyone in blissfully happy monogamous marriages, but I cannot tell others what is right for them.

Everyone has their free agency and that is how I believe it is supposed to be.

I thought Alexa was a funny girl and she did have pretty eyes.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Delene

LOL my frequently hiding Hubby would disagree with what Delene quoted. I am a horny horny girl, but only for him. Always loved sex. Now that I am older love it more. Don't get me wrong it's not like he hates it, but he just needs a break now and again. Poor Baby. Sorry if this TMI.

Can someone please link me where to watch this?

Love,

Tracy

There you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bluBQy56zDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1NOUQ4pPo...feature=related

You can thank Stuart!

Theresa

My friend just messaged me it. Thanks though, terezoulini, Theresa. :hug1:

You quoted me before I edited. Oh well I did say that about sex and I don't care who knows I like it.

As for me an threesomes not only no, but HELL to the NO. I am not sharing.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Threesomes and moresomes are good only for sports and card games. I'm an Undivided Attention Kinda Gal myself. :pant:

I'm the keep your hands the hell up off of my man or I'll have to open up a can of whoop arse on you sort of a GAL .

:lol:

Love,

Tracy

"Of course, he has a sexual appetite. What 40 year old man doesn't."

You know, the list of "40-year-old-men who don't" is so long you can't even imagine.

True enough, but not this almost 40 year old man - what is that Iggy Pop song - Lust for Life.

Bwahahaa... Yeah, that's why I like him so much!!

Threesomes and moresomes are good only for sports and card games. I'm an Undivided Attention Kinda Gal myself. :pant:

I'm the keep your hands the hell up off of my man or I'll have to open up a can of whoop arse on you sort of a GAL .

:lol:

Love,

Tracy

:lmao:

I'm also the kind "I'm gonna chew your head off if you don't keep your hands off my man!!" :bonk::catfight: