Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Vote for Gerry as Best Action Star on Peoples Choice Awards

The Ugly Truth is in the list as well, for Favorite Comedy Movie (I think that was the category)

I wrote in Gerry for Favorite Movie Actor!

The Ugly Truth is in the list as well, for Favorite Comedy Movie (I think that was the category)

I wrote in Gerry for Favorite Movie Actor!

I did the same! I also wrote in Gerry and Katy Heigl for best onscreen team or whatever that one was called. :)

It was painful to choose for some of these... I didn't even know who many of the nominees were... shows how out of touch I am with things!

Steph

Voted...Doubt it will do us any good with these peeps but worth a try I guess!

:wave: Frannie

Voted for Gerry and The Ugly Truth. I also wrote in Gerry for favorite male actor and LAC for favorite movie.

Cheryl

Voted for Gerry for Best Action Star and wrote in Gerry for Favorite Male Actor....The Ugly Truth for Best Comedy movie...Gerry and Katherine Heigl favorite couple. Now I have to go back and vote for LAC for Favorite Movie (Thanks Cheryl).

~HUGS~ Kathy

My computer is acting up so I'll do it hopefully from work ... if I can. Otherwise, I'll do it when I get home.

And Frannie, don't be so negative, sweetie. You just never know ... I am seeing incredible responses on Twitter about him and LAC. I think the word is spreading how talented he is.

Lisa

Well Lisa I'm still gonna vote anyway! The reason I say this is because if you look at the very first name on the best actor and most other categories who is it? Of course it's BP or GC!!! You would think those guys are the only two in the business... JMO!

Don't forget, guys, we are only voting to get our favorites nominated. Once the top five in each category are chosen, the official ballot will come out. At that point, the craziness will begin! And we CAN prevail! We got a People's Choice award for "Moonlight" just by fighting for it....and then CBS canceled it, of course!

Suzie

Voted for Gerry and The Ugly Truth. I also wrote in Gerry for favorite male actor and LAC for favorite movie.

Cheryl

DING DING DING! I did the same thing!

Well Lisa I'm still gonna vote anyway! The reason I say this is because if you look at the very first name on the best actor and most other categories who is it? Of course it's BP or GC!!! You would think those guys are the only two in the business... JMO!

UGH - I'm so sick of the carbon copy movie stars. My friend thinks that Hollywood is campaigning for BP and GC for whatever reason. They are just copies of each other. Whatever.

I'm gonna get on there and vote my tushie off!

Done!! Pisses me off that they have Gerry listed for Best Action Star but not Best Actor?! WTF. I wrote his name in - in all caps.

I'm also happy I got to vote for Star Trek and my Supernatural!

Done!! Pisses me off that they have Gerry listed for Best Action Star but not Best Actor?! WTF. I wrote his name in - in all caps.

I'm also happy I got to vote for Star Trek and my Supernatural!

I agree. Does the world just ignore the non-action movies that he's in or something? I mean, seriously, he's an amazing action star, but he's equally amazing in the comedies and more dramatic roles that he takes on. Plus, of the three movies released in 2009, only ONE was an action movie!

Steph

Oh, I forgot to say that I also wrote in RocknRolla for Favorite Independent Movie. I wasn't sure if it was or not, but I wrote it in anyway.

Oh, I forgot to say that I also wrote in RocknRolla for Favorite Independent Movie. I wasn't sure if it was or not, but I wrote it in anyway.

Totally off topic, but I was reading your post Lisa and I couldn't stop staring at the avi of Gerry with the deep fried Mars bar. :yummy: My best friend from back home just called me a few days ago and told me that she went to the (North Carolina) State Fair and had a deep fried Milky Way... Definitely craving a chocolate fix...

Steph

That's what I did...maybe if we all do it they will get the hint! :kisswink:

I've been voting over and over again in every category I can put him in. Hope it works and we get a win!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm going to vote right away!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/

Bumping to keep in topics! I vote at least two times a day for Gerard Butler and "The Ugly Truth". Note that if his name does not appear; we can add it to the bottom..I did so for Dexter and it's star Michael C Hall; where I thought it should have been added. Keep voting!