Gerard Butler GALS

I have the burning desire to make a Gerry appreciation video, but I have absolutely no idea whereto start. I have the song in my head, and finding the pics is the easy party. Can anyone help me out? Maybe collaborate or tutor me through making one? I think I have that Muvee program on my desktop, but other than that I don't know what I would use.

Anyone willing to help this GAL out? :D

Lisa, all you have to do is follow the directions...Most of these movie making programs will just about make it for you... I have windows movie maker and I just experimented with it as I do with all programs and made a few vids...maybe not up to some of these Gals on board standards but I was happy with them.. Just make sure you have enough pictures to last through the music! :p Which I'm willing to bet you have more thsn enough! :kisswink:

:wave: Frannie

I use WMM. All you have to do is import files either pictures or clips into collections and put them on the storyboard and then put some music in there and go for it. It is easy enough for me to do it so I know you could, Lisa. It just takes a few tries to get the hang of it.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

You guys have such confidence in me. I may be book smart, but creativity is NOT my forte. :lmao: But damn I can tell you all about Alexander the Great.

Anyway, I'll give it a whirl. If I can't manage, I'll be calling on one of my GALfriends to help me out.

Sandra, is Pinnacle something you buy or download?

You guys have such confidence in me. I may be book smart, but creativity is NOT my forte. :lmao: But damn I can tell you all about Alexander the Great.

Anyway, I'll give it a whirl. If I can't manage, I'll be calling on one of my GALfriends to help me out.

Sandra, is Pinnacle something you buy or download?

Who's Alexender the Great??? LOL You have to buy pinnacle...I think. I bought from Best Buy. It was about $100 but its great. Has some cool hollywood style effects you can use.

OK Girlies ... I'm using WMM, got my song and some pics. But out of the 5000+ pics I have of Gerry I cannot find the ONE that I need ...

If anyone knows immediately where to find a RECENT picture of Gerry with a glass in his hand, PLEASE send it to me. I prefer to not use movie caps if I can help it.

Thanks!

Ok well, I found all the pics I need and the song and they're all in WMM.

The timing SUCKS. It's really hard to make every picture that I want to go with a line timed right. But I'm determined to make this ... it's too good not to. I'm gonna really like it when it's done.

So, is there a way to make the slides a particular time without dragging it? I wish I could do it while the song is playing.

Oh well, I'm having fun ... if anyone has any shortcuts or suggestions, feel free ....