Gerard Butler GALS

GB Interview Hello! Canada

lavender1960

I am probably posting this in wrong place.

Hello! Canada is just annoucing they are going to have an exclusive interview with GB

which hopefully will include some photos we've never seen. Hello! is known for their gorgeous photos. I'll be looking for this magazine later today, will scan if I find.

Gerard Butler: Scotland's hottest export talks about the father he never knew and the love-life rumour that won't go away.

Clooney is on the cover with his latest girlfriend.

Edited by lavender1960

I definitely will scan and send you the article and any photos, turns out the issue is not quite out yet, I read their website wrong, it's November 2 issue, right now Oct 26th is on the stand with Tom Cruise and Suri on the cover, I was already out and back from 2 places that carry Hello! should be a few more days.

Edited by lavender1960

New issue is in, two page spread, one full page photo, only one photo, sniff, and one page interview, I think the photo is from an older photo session - Amanda Da Cadenet is the photographer, isn't that the ex wife of one of the Duran Duran guys, GB in a black tux like suit with the tie undone sitting on a bed, large white cuffs, yummy.

I forgot Hello! is a big magazine - hope I can get this one the scanner.

Coming. [Hee hee]

Having technical difficulties but in the meantime this is the photo used with the Hello! interview

Photo from Gallery

Only much much larger, cropped out most of the extraneous, like that head board, the colour is warmer....

Here we go

Photo

Interview

Hello! is a Euro sized Magazine so the pages are basically a 9 x 12 so worth picking this up at the newstand for the photo. Thud.

Edited by lavender1960

What a great interview. The questions are great and the answers are beyond amazing.

I love how he says that he is compulsive and has addictive tendencies. I'm the same and it causes many troubles so I understand that he would like to change it. :wuv:

Thanks for the scan and the photos :)

I love that shoot with the tux

The interview was great even if it was just a page :kisswink:

He shouldn't be so hard on himself, I think everyone in the world today has some form of compulsive addictive behavior...

I love the part where the shout out from a "producer" had Gerry laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.......quick wit on the part of the unnamed producer person

they interview George Clooney in Hello! as well - who says you keep asking and I will keep telling you I will never get married again and I am not having kids.....

and then I read a very funny comment about Bradley Cooper, that Rene Zewelleger should back off because Brad should be communal property just like George and Gerard.....hee hee.

As a former lawyer myself, I don't agree when Gerry says he wasted seven years training to become a lawyer. Nothing you do in life is ever really a mistake. One is just the cumulative sum of all your experiences.

That training can be and is applied to many different career paths including acting and certainly producing and the analytical and problem solving and research and logic skills you learn can help you in many facets of life.

The one thing we were all forced to learn and I think is a great asset, though you don't need to go to law school to have this ability, is to be able to see all sides of any issue or argument, being able to dissect it thoroughly - as a lawyer you have to be prepared to argue any side of a case and be convincing even if morally and intellectually you may not agree.

Edited by lavender1960

As a former lawyer myself, I don't agree when Gerry says he wasted seven years training to become a lawyer. Nothing you do in life is ever really a mistake. One is just the cumulative sum of all your experiences.

That training can be and is applied to many different career paths including acting and certainly producing and the analytical and problem solving and research and logic skills you learn can help you in many facets of life.

The one thing we were all forced to learn and I think is a great asset, though you don't need to go to law school to have this ability, is to be able to see all sides of any issue or argument, being able to dissect it thoroughly - as a lawyer you have to be prepared to argue any side of a case and be convincing even if morally and intellectually you may not agree.

Oh, don't worry, I don't think he believes he wasted those years. He clearly said in another recent interview, can't remember which one, that his training has helped him in the exact way you are describing, so you are on the same page.

Theresa

What a great interview. The questions are great and the answers are beyond amazing.

I love how he says that he is compulsive and has addictive tendencies. I'm the same and it causes many troubles so I understand that he would like to change it. :wuv:

I'm compulsive, too, and have read this about him before. I've accepted OCDC and I try to keep myself in check. I must say I do pretty well!

That being said...my compulsive addiction to GJB will never go away...in his instance, I'm helpless. This I can accept!

Oh, don't worry, I don't think he believes he wasted those years. He clearly said in another recent interview, can't remember which one, that his training has helped him in the exact way you are describing, so you are on the same page.

Theresa

Can't remember where I just read it, but recently he said he would not be where he is today if it weren't for the struggle he had to go through both with his law degree and in an even more personal sense. I, like Gerry, and probably many of you, also believe that what happens happens for a reason and that sychronicity, which I experienced quite a bit, makes life interesting and fabulous!