Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

96.5 the buzz

This is an radio interview (not video). So I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct section.

Warning: these interviewers are a little blunt and ask Gerry about Alexa Chung, his private parts, musical tastes and dating.

Edited by Dr. Em
Took link out. This is a terrible interview and I'd rather they don't get "hits" from GALS.

This is an radio interview (not video). So I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct section.

Warning: these interviewers are a little blunt and ask Gerry about Alexa Chung, his private parts, musical tastes and dating.

Thanks for this! I loved it. Poor Gerry, they really tortured him. :lol:

In the words of Mike Chadway "Oh Dear Lord".

I was laughing out loud, but seriously.......poor Gerry. They don't hold back, do they?

I don't like to be mean, but I have to say........I knew he couldn't like Alexa Chung's legs!

Okay, I'll be nice again.

Ren

Crazy radio hosts! They were wacky! Boy the situations they put him in. I'm glad he has a since of humor.

Cheryl

I have NO idea how Gerry kept his composure during this rude and invasive interview.

Swannie

I love Gerry's responses! Thanks for the link!

Could someone tell me what city this was broadcast from??

Delene

I think he was at a loss for words there for a sec! :unsure: But wow these guys don't hold back do they? HOLEY MOLEY!

Thanks for the link Dallas, Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Didn't care for that AT ALL.

And if they were going to discuss the Alexa Chung interview along with all the other over the top material (morning show????) why didn't they mention the three-way question?

Where's that rolling eye emoticon when ya need it?

Wait I've got a better one.

Posted Image

He only got uncomfortable toward the end when they asked about his personal dating habits. The he put a stop to those questions. For the most part he got a kick out it I think. And handled it very well. The snark on Chung was pretty funny. I think a lot of us were right about his tepid response to her.

I loved how it was the gal who loved 300 and the guy PS I Love You!

I don't know who liked him more, the woman or the guy? :hmm: Some of the things they said and asked him were "out there" for sure.

According to the website, these clowns are in Kansas City. Gerry was a good sport, I can't believe he didn't tell them to fook off! They were downright rude! JMHO!

Suzie

OK not only did the Yankees lose tonight, but this interview sucked. Poor Gerry. Why can't people just take him seriously? He's promoting a movie, people!!!!!!

Even though he said something about what city it was and he wanted to live there, I'm sure they won't be getting a call from him any time soon.

Dumbasses.

Edited by phoenixgirl

OMFB! This is a local station in KC! I thought I recognized the "The Buzz" but never heard of these djs.

Did I hear him say he wants to come here? "Bring it on Mr. Butler! As you see, we hold nothing back here in "cow town"!" Do you think HE was the one shocked this time? :omg: NAH!!!!!!!

Delene

OK not only did the Yankees lose tonight, but this interview sucked. Poor Gerry. Why can't people just take him seriously? He's promoting a movie, people!!!!!!

Even though he said something about what city it was and he wanted to live there, I'm sure they won't be getting a call from him any time soon.

Dumbasses.

He said he wanted to "live" here? HOT DAMN, Lisa! I'll have to go back and listen again! :cunning:

Delene

[

He said he wanted to "live" here? HOT DAMN, Lisa! I'll have to go back and listen again! :cunning:

Delene

Yes, and the guy wants to live in his house! Join the club, dude.

wow...those people were rediculous....like seriously....did they have to be so unmerciful? How Gerry kept his composure, I`ll never know. It was obvious Gerry wasnt interested in Alexa Chung, she was as rude as they were. and who really cares what that snooty Perez Hilton has to say....he runs a site containing nonesense Bull****

I was NOT amused....rude freaking people.

Edited by heISmyGspot
to remove derrogatory label

You know what I was thinkin'? If I can't make it to Gerry, perhaps he'll come to me? Is that too much to hope for? I'm only about fifty miles due east of KC! He can come on out here to the farm! We're about to get a second cut off the hay and could use another strong set of arms to throw those bales on the wagon! (I'm getting a visual here!) :drool1: Then we usually have a big barbeque, live entertainment (with karaoke), hayrides and a bon fire. See, we know how to party in the country! :yeehaw:

Delene

OMG!! That was terrible. Even Gerry was getting tired of their immaturity. I think Gerry needs someone to check out these radio shows in advance to see what they are like before he goes on. If he wants to be a respected actor he needs to stay away from this crap. He is too high up the ladder now to expose himself to people like this. Sorry gals, maybe it is my age but I am really getting tired of this kind of "entertainment" going out to the public in the daytime when children could be listening.

~HUGS~ Kathy

OMG!! That was terrible. Even Gerry was getting tired of their immaturity. I think Gerry needs someone to check out these radio shows in advance to see what they are like before he goes on. If he wants to be a respected actor he needs to stay away from this crap. He is too high up the ladder now to expose himself to people like this. Sorry gals, maybe it is my age but I am really getting tired of this kind of "entertainment" going out to the public in the daytime when children could be listening.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I don't think you need to apologize sweetie. It seems most of us agree with you. :)

It's like the entertainment business all of a sudden got stupid; and therefore, think WE'RE stupid. Low brow comedy seems to be the only thing that sells anymore to a certain demographic. The reality show demographic (and not all cause I do watch like two of them) seems to have helped dummy down what people are watching or listening to.

But before they interview someone, these people should check who they're talking to. Gerry isn't some moron with no intelligence. I would be very surprised if he ever talks to them again.

I agree. I think someone should check these people out before Gerry talks to them. I can't stand people trying to make him look stupid. Luckily, he's too smart for that (and he does it just fine on his own :lol: )

You're right Lisa. Glad I'm not alone on this. Gerry seemed somewhat shocked at the very beginning but he always tries to go along, but even here he had had enough before the interview was over and I think that is why it was stopped so abruptly.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Okay, I have to admit that I rarely have time to listen to these interviews, but Katie got me on private chat and told me how awful this one was, so I had to listen.

What a waste of what, five minutes of my life!

Not only were the dj's rude, they were immature, thoughtless, crude, crass and disrespectful. Even when G tried to get things back on track with talking about Jamie and/or the film, they would have none of it. I was literally cringing for G.

I know G has a naughty sense of humor but there is a time and a place for that sort of thing and THAT was not the time nor the place.

I have no idea how they normally do their show, but if I were their program director, I'd fire their arses!

By the way, and you can shoot me if you like, I have specifically asked this audio NOT be added to our Multimedia. I refuse to give them any more press for this disgusting interview than they are already getting. I would also encourage those who have not heard this interview to spend five minutes of your life in more worthwhile pursuits...like watching a G film. :kiss:

Don't get me wrong, I have a rather bawdy sense of humor, too, but this was way out-of-line. :tantrum:

~ D

I agree, Dayna, and what's more...I get the feeling these DJ's were trying to get Gerry to say something that would reflect badly on him personally. In light of the on-line flack from the Alexis Chung interview and their mention of Perez Hilton's blog, they were after more dirt. It won't surprise me now, if every blog and skanky gossip site reports that Gerry was bragging about the size of his ____.

Gerry does not deserve this.

Thanks to GALS for taking a stand on this.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

If anyone has a link that works I would appreciate someone sending to me via pm.

I would ask that this clip does go to multi media. It's nice to have a choice to listen and view what you would like, rather than have it censored! I know I'm in the minority here. I guess I feel that Gerry is a 40 year old grown a** man who can and will quite easily but a stop to anything that he finds absolutely ridiculous.

JMO

D

If anyone has a link that works I would appreciate someone sending to me via pm.

I would ask that this clip does go to multi media. It's nice to have a choice to listen and view what you would like, rather than have it censored! I know I'm in the minority here. I guess I feel that Gerry is a 40 year old grown a** man who can and will quite easily but a stop to anything that he finds absolutely ridiculous.

JMO

D

DNice09 ~

I respect your opinion, but if you'd like to find this link, you can find it on your own or someone can PM it to you - that's your right. However, as the site owner of GALS, I have every right to refuse to host this crap on our site. I don't want to waste the space nor the bandwith.

I am not stopping the discussion of this audio, merely the hosting of it in our multimedia.

You're right that G is a big boy and as such, he is free to do what he will, but I feel certain that had G been forewarned of the questions and demeanor of this "interview" (and I use the term loosely), he would have been disinclined to call in to the show.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong. :lalala:

If so, let the slings and arrows commence. I'm a big girl, I can take it. :kiss:

~ D