Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

10/18 - Gerard Butler voted "Hollywood Male Star of the Year"

From Yahoo Movies:

Hollywood Film Festival Winners Announced!

As determined by you, the Yahoo! Movies users, the following nominees had the highest percentage of votes by 11:59 PST on October 18, 2009.

• Hollywood Movie of the Year: 'Star Trek' (42,095 votes, 26%)
  • Hollywood Female Star of the Year: Megan Fox (37,295 votes, 27%)
  • Hollywood Male Star of the Year: Gerard Butler (35,009 votes, 25%)
Thank you for all of your support and thank you for voting!

--

... final awards will be presented at the Hollywood Movie Awards Gala Ceremony on October 26.

WTG, TEAM GERRY!

When is this voting thing over? Isn't there supposed to be a final count on Oct. 26 and some sort of a show? I doubt if he'll be there. The bells of Paisley abby are awaiting the return of GB.

FANTASTIC!!

Gerry doesn't leave for Scotland for three weeks. That's what he said anyway.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gerry Butler is a wonderfully, talented actor and he has my vote each and every time. I cannot see enough of this man on screen,talk show etc. He has such love for his fans and it shows every time he is with them. When he is hurried away he stops and say "If it were not for his fans, he would not be where he is." I have alot of respect for him .

He is sooooo funny.

:clap::woohoo::dancegal::tens::yahoo::fans::penguin: :dance:
Yee Haw!
Go Gerry! Go Gerry! It's Your Birthday! Well not quite yet, but it is your win at Yahoo Party.
My favorite male film actor is on fire, well not literally, but he is hot!
He is everywhere. Finally I pray he gets the recognition he deserves!!!
Love,
Tracy
:hug:

P.S. BTW, Holly How cute is this?
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/hgh...ollysconsig.gif
Kudos, Cheryl. Edited by JustCallMeTracy

This one had a bit of my blood and hard work on it, but gosh m'I happy now! :woo:

Ps: Hard work because my internet connection was a bit crazy at that time and took me all 20 minutes to complete the form :badcomp:

From Yahoo Movies:

Congratulation,Gerry!

You are my Hero!

Great actor and a nice guy.

Love you.

Milena

Hollywood Film Festival Winners Announced!

As determined by you, the Yahoo! Movies users, the following nominees had the highest percentage of votes by 11:59 PST on October 18, 2009.

• Hollywood Movie of the Year: 'Star Trek' (42,095 votes, 26%)
  • Hollywood Female Star of the Year: Megan Fox (37,295 votes, 27%)
  • Hollywood Male Star of the Year: Gerard Butler (35,009 votes, 25%)
Thank you for all of your support and thank you for voting!

--

... final awards will be presented at the Hollywood Movie Awards Gala Ceremony on October 26.

WTG, TEAM GERRY!

Congrats to Gerry and all his fans for making him number one! Guess that means he'll be going back to LA soon? Wonder if it will be on TV? Love ya Gerry...

:yay::wuv:

I have never seen this Hollywood Award Show on TV, but maybe there's a first time for everything. Sure would be nice to see him on TV this Monday night!

Isn't the London premiere of LAC on Nov 6? The Oslo premiere on the 9th? Then on to Berlin?? Does anyone have the dates?

I think he would try to be there, at the award presentation. Remember him coming in, last minute, for his action star award?

Hard working Gerry!!

:goodjob:

I'm so FREAKEN HAPPY I could just ....CRY! I think I will anyway... :tissues: This is a happy start to my day! :D

:wave: Frannie

So if we all had the minds of Hollywood movie executives. they need to put Gerard and Megan Fox in a new Star Trek movie, ASAP right?

Sounds like Gerard would have no objection to working with Megan.

He could accept his award by satellite feed though if it not televised? Can't say I have ever heard of this award show on TV. The boy does deserve a break.

Edited by Songbird
to merge back-to-back posts

Congrats to Gerry and all his fans for making him number one! Guess that means he'll be going back to LA soon? Wonder if it will be on TV? Love ya Gerry...

:yay::wuv:

I don't think it is on TV, but there will be plenty of pictures. I just looked at last years' pictures. I'm sure Gerry wouldn't miss the chance to take pictures with Megan Fox. :lol: I Did I read that the event is next week on the 26th? Since Gerry is still in NYC I would guess he would show for this. Seems to be a semi-big deal (just by looking at the fact that Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie showed up last year).

So if we all had the minds of Hollywood movie executives. they need to put Gerard and Megan Fox in a new Star Trek movie, ASAP right?

Sounds like Gerard would have no objection to working with Megan.

He could accept his award by satellite feed though if it not televised? Can't say I have ever heard of this award show on TV. The boy does deserve a break.

Uhh, please don't let that EVER happen! I can't even think of Megan Fox as a real actress; she just seems to be a public (mostly male) fixation. If she's ever shown an acting talent, I haven't seen it. And although she's a pretty girl, they totally overdo it, making her look more like a hooker than anything. JMO.

But yay! Congrats to Gerry. I knew we/he could do it. It feels cool knowing I had a hand in it, too!

Steph

I didn't say Hollywood movie executives come up with great ideas, far from it, ha, but they see those numbers and they start to salivate - casting often seems done by numbers alone, bwah. Speaking of overrated, Twilight is premiering on The Movie Network tonight, not getting the Pattison appeal. I like manly men did you notice?

Edited by lavender1960

I didn't say Hollywood movie executives come up with great ideas, far from it, ha, but they see those numbers and they start to salivate - casting often seems done by numbers alone, bwah. Speaking of overrated, Twilight is premiering on The Movie Network tonight, not getting the Pattison appeal. I like manly men did you notice?

I would second that!

My best friend has become obsessed with Twilight in the past month. I humor her and listen to all her Twilight ravings as she humors me and listens to my Gerry ravings. We've made a deal that when I come to visit for Thanksgiving I'm going to read Twilight, she's going to read PS I Love You the book, and then we're going to go to the theatre and have a double feature of New Moon and LAC (assuming it's still around in a month).

Back on topic though, I don't see Gerry letting himself get pushed into a movie-pairing by the numbers, unless he really really loved the project, and even then I can see him turning it down if he doesn't think he'd have any chemistry with the flash-in-the-pan that they cast as the female lead. I mean, so far he hasn't done any movies with any of the "it" girls, just really talented actresses!

Steph