Gerard Butler GALS

Auction in honor of Gerry's Birthday!

Thanks for your suggestion to donate to PayPal, touchmetrustme. Because I'm transition from the U.S. to Canada and addresses are complicated, PayPal is giving me grief. A serious family emergency has been brewing here at my niece's and it's thrown everything off. I will make a donation when things calm down. It's a very worthwhile organization which I support 110%. I'm grateful to have found you, GBGals. Gerry must be so proud of you all.

:bow2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: My Oh My! I am speechless! The current bid is our monthly milk bill at The Shade Tree! Imagine all our pregnant moms, 92 babies and children, 36 senior citizens, and about 200 more women eating their meals for an entire month accompanied by nutritious milk. Thank you for your kindness and generous spirit. You are just so amazing!

Marlene

:yay: My Oh My! I am speechless! The current bid is our monthly milk bill at The Shade Tree! Imagine all our pregnant moms, 92 babies and children, 36 senior citizens, and about 200 more women eating their meals for an entire month accompanied by nutritious milk. Thank you for your kindness and generous spirit. You are just so amazing!

Marlene

Okay, I'm crying now!

Marlene, I think you will very pleasantly surprised when we add the auction amount to the donations!

GALS/PALS, I AM so proud of you ALL! Thank you so much!

A little less than 3-1/2 hours to go!

~ D

$685!!! Awesome!! :yourock: Ginny

Do I hear $700?

(At this time, Ginny is the current winning bid. )

We only have about an hour and a half left!!

Less than 15 minutes!!

Oooh this is exciting!

Thank you, Marlene, for letting us know what good use this money will be put to!

GOING ONCE

GOING TWICE

SOLD to Ginnywhit for $685!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and thank you, Ginny, for your generosity to GALS Charitable Foundation, to benefit The Shade Tree Shelter!!

ALL BIDDING IN THIS PARTICULAR AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED.

:yay:My Oh My! I am speechless! The current bid is our monthly milk bill at The Shade Tree! Imagine all our pregnant moms, 92 babies and children, 36 senior citizens, and about 200 more women eating their meals for an entire month accompanied by nutritious milk. Thank you for your kindness and generous spirit. You are just so amazing!

Marlene

And THIS is what it's all about folks!

:thankyou:

Congrats Ginnywhit. Enjoy your wonderful prize! The money made will definately be put to good use at Shade Tree.

~Linda~

CONGRATS GINY!!! WAY TO GO!

A BIGTIME :thankyou: to Giny and all others who participated in this auction to benefit The Shade Tree Shelter. Just knowing their milk bill is paid for the next month makes me all warm inside!

If I haven't said it before, I'm saying it now, the members here at GALS are THE most generous souls on the planet!

:hugs:

Dayna