Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

10/26 - Exclusive Law-Abiding Butler Talks Revenge

I just thought that if the interviewer used the initials GM you would think it would refer to someone who is better known, I had never heard of this Italian director until it came up today though I have seen part of the movie Seven Pounds. Unless this is a director this interviewer talks about a lot lately.

Wonder why he used initials anyway? When in doubt ask. Posted Question in article comments.

Edited by lavender1960

GM could also stand for Gabriele Muccino the director of Seven Pounds and Pursuit of Happiness. Gerry was having dinner with him very recently.

Moira

Good point Moira.

Cheryl

I wonder if he'd star or just sit in the back seat?

And produce, especially with the promotion still going on for LAC, then he has How to Train Your Dragon, and then The Bounty, and then filming with the new Shakespeare flick? :lol:

He did say it's still in development so maybe it'll be far enough off for him to star, but I don't know if he will.

Though it would be cool to see him envelope himself in America's past time.

Oh and Gerry in those tight sliding pads :gah:

Nice interview! I'll bet Gerry was happy and relieved.

Good to hear about the project, Slide. I could see Gerry playing the part of a an ex pro baseball player.

Delene

If true, Gabriele Muccino, makes this even more interesting. I saw the Italian version of One Last Kiss and really liked it. But this sounds all very iffy at this point, thus the initials GM as they negotiate and try to pull the deal together

The plot sounds goods.I haven't seen Seven Pounds but the Pursuit of Happiness, made me bawl my eyes out.If Gabriele Muccino directs will the movie take on a somber tone or is this supposed to be a comedy?

The plot sounds goods.I haven't seen Seven Pounds but the Pursuit of Happiness, made me bawl my eyes out.If Gabriele Muccino directs will the movie take on a somber tone or is this supposed to be a comedy?

Seven Pounds was heartwrenching, but excellent.

Would this be a family type movie then? PG rated? Cept for the horny housewives that is...but I'm with Katie, I can be a horny housewife! :p

:wave: Frannie

This movie has LOTS of possibilites. It will be interesting to see which road it will follow. Actually it could follow a comedy with some emotional moments. I love it when you get more than one element in a movie.

~HUGS~ Kathy

That was quick clarification, perhaps Dr. Cole was teasing us. When I thought about it, the other GM might be too expensive.

Got to love this guy

What do you think? You’ve just been imagining Butler without his shirt this whole time, haven’t you? Admit it.

Edited by lavender1960

How about a nice visual of Gerry almost in baseball gear... :drool1:

Posted Image

This is the funniest opening line of an article I've read in a long time ...

"Last week I got to talk with Gerard Butler, a man who your mother probably has up in poster form above her bed, on the occasion of Law Abiding Citizen hitting theaters and taking a lot of people’s money."

:lmao: That struck me very funny and cute.

:funnyup: Your right Lisa....BUT IT'S OH SO TRUE! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

They didn't seem sure if Gerry played the lead role or was even in the movie. Will Smith was mentioned but I'm having one of those days where everything I read is backwards! I also saw mention Teacher Man and Hanging Tale (a western, love it). Gerry's on a role!

Delene

They didn't seem sure if Gerry played the lead role or was even in the movie. Will Smith was mentioned but I'm having one of those days where everything I read is backwards! I also saw mention Teacher Man and Hanging Tale (a western, love it). Gerry's on a role!

Delene

Yeah, those have been in talks for a while now. I hope Evil Twins can get them done. I would LOVE to see him do both of them. Gerry as a teacher and then in a western? Talk about mixing it up a bit! All these projects sound so good for Gerry. I hope we get to see him act in most of the projects.

I thought the author was being sarcastic about Will Smith being in the lead given Will has already starred in the first two Hollywood movies made by this director.

And most actors set up production companies so they can give themselves the roles they want, without having to wait for other people to offer good roles to them plus if you hit big you make mucho more denario though of course many actors move into directing and chose not to act in that film. .

Edited by lavender1960

Delene

Yeah, those have been in talks for a while now. I hope Evil Twins can get them done. I would LOVE to see him do both of them. Gerry as a teacher and then in a western? Talk about mixing it up a bit! All these projects sound so good for Gerry. I hope we get to see him act in most of the projects.

Yes, he'll be working his sweet little, "butt cheeks" off then won't he?

I thought the author was being sarcastic about Will Smith being in the lead given Will has already starred in the first two Hollywood movies made by this director.

And most actors set up production companies so they can give themselves the roles they want, without having to wait for other people to offer good roles to them plus if you hit big you make mucho more denario though of course many actors move into directing and chose not to act in that film. .

You're probably right. That hadn't clicked in with me.

Delene

Hanging Tale seems the most intriguing to me. I had a short-lived infatuation with Russell Crowe after seeing 3:10 to Yuma. Cowboys are just sexy! And we know Gerry wears the scruff well, which would go great in a western. :)

The other two projects seem a little too cutesie for my taste, although I'd of course see (and likely love) them, I think Hanging Tale sounds like more my cup of tea. :kisswink:

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

Cowboys are just sexy! And we know Gerry wears the scruff well, which would go great in a western.

Well, some are. Have you ever seen a REAL one?

Speaking of cowboys and the approach of Halloween, wonder what Gerry's going as this year? Not trying to change the subject, just thinking out loud.

Delene

heck yeah....Hollywood`s verison of a cowboy,of course theyre going to be sexy, and masculine yet have an underlying vulnerability....but a REAL cowboy....

.....like in the real old West....they were anything but, a dingy and dirty rebel, doing hard labor, were gun slinging, and bank robbing