Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

10/26 - Exclusive Law-Abiding Butler Talks Revenge

This is the funniest opening line of an article I've read in a long time ...

"Last week I got to talk with Gerard Butler, a man who your mother probably has up in poster form above her bed, on the occasion of Law Abiding Citizen hitting theaters and taking a lot of people’s money."

:lmao: That struck me very funny and cute.

You are so right, Lisa!! I laughed out loud when I read that. This person has a great sense of humor or he has peeked into my bedroom!!

BTW, it has been a fantasy of mine to see Gerry in a Western. I hope my fantasy comes true!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Cowboys are just sexy! And we know Gerry wears the scruff well, which would go great in a western.

Well, some are. Have you ever seen a REAL one?

Speaking of cowboys and the approach of Halloween, wonder what Gerry's going as this year? Not trying to change the subject, just thinking out loud.

Delene

Haha, I was thinking about that as I wrote my post, actually. Since Gerry would be a Hollywood cowboy, I'm allowed to start the lusting. Plus, Gerry's damn good on a horse, and I'd love to see some more of that. :kisswink:

Steph

Cowboys are just sexy! And we know Gerry wears the scruff well, which would go great in a western.

Well, some are. Have you ever seen a REAL one?

Speaking of cowboys and the approach of Halloween, wonder what Gerry's going as this year? Not trying to change the subject, just thinking out loud.

Delene

Haha, I was thinking about that as I wrote my post, actually. Since Gerry would be a Hollywood cowboy, I'm allowed to start the lusting. Plus, Gerry's damn good on a horse, and I'd love to see some more of that. :kisswink:

Steph

Hey, I'd love to see him "damn good" on a horse too! That could be tricky! Gerry astraddle the saddle, lucky damn horse!

Delene

He sure knows how to mount a ..........no I won't say it....HORSE!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

He sure knows how to mount a ..........no I won't say it....HORSE!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I find it continuously amazing that we can be discussing anything that Gerry says or does and take it to an inappropriate place. :lol: One of the many things that makes this site so great.

Steph

Can't help ourselves, can we!! It's the Gerry Juice!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gabriele Muccino is the director. It says it in the very last answer by Gerry. Hope he is the baseball player:)

When the article first appeared all it had was the initials GM but the interviewer wrote a second article explaining who GM was and then replaced the initials with the full name later, to explain our initial confusion for those that missed that.