Gerard Butler GALS

Short, Medium, or Long?

lovetheeloquence

You're right! I don't think I've ever seen a bad hair day on Gerry except maybe when he's got "hat hair" from wearing his rooster cap! Actually, I like Gerry's hair with a little gray at the temple. Short or long, doesn't matter.

Delene

Johnnie and Marek....yup...love those curls!! But Gerry could be bald and paint his ears red and I'd still love him!

She says blushing... might be fun to know what he looks like with "Morning Hair," hmmm?

OK, Leslie! Here is some morning hair, even though it isn't morning. I swear, sometimes he forgets to comb his hair!! I would prefer to see it in the morning myself!! :wuv:

Click to enlarge...

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

For a long time I was strong in my conviction that I preferred Gerry with short hair... a la Dear Frankie or TR2. Lately though, I've been yearning for a change. I wonder how he'd look with the long curly hair now that it's been a few years. Maybe he'll grow it long for Coriolanus?

I guess the bottom line is that we're lucky... no matter what hairstyle we prefer, we can just pop in a DVD and have it there in front of us! :D

Steph

Johnnie and Marek....yup...love those curls!! But Gerry could be bald and paint his ears red and I'd still love him!

Ditto, I think him beautiful as the unmasked Erik. :erik:

I prefer him Like this>>> :behave::hehe::chnuzzle::crack:

with medium length hair and some scruff.

I actually wasn't attracted to Gerry for his looks. His acting reeled me in. Then his personality. Now I think he is just a doll.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

For a long time I was strong in my conviction that I preferred Gerry with short hair... a la Dear Frankie or TR2. Lately though, I've been yearning for a change. I wonder how he'd look with the long curly hair now that it's been a few years. Maybe he'll grow it long for Coriolanus?

I guess the bottom line is that we're lucky... no matter what hairstyle we prefer, we can just pop in a DVD and have it there in front of us! :D

Steph

Well sait, Steph!

Ditto, I think him beautiful as the unmasked Erik. :erik:

I prefer him Like this>>> :behave::hehe::chnuzzle::crack:

with medium length hair and some scruff.

I actually wasn't attracted to Gerry for his looks. His acting reeled me in. Then his personality. Now I think he is just a doll.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

You know what, Tracy, I also love him as the unmasked Phantom. In fact that is the first movie I saw him in and I didn't even notice how handsome his is because I was just so astonished at the acting and his pain. Then I googled to see who he was...you know the rest of the story!

As a GAL who has a 'thing' for hair, I like it when he has it longer. Ya know, long enough for it to start curling; long enough to run my fingers through. I love when he lets the salt n peppa show, especially at his temples.

Posted Image

This length is 'bout as short as I like it. But like Sue said he could be bald and I wouldn't really care!

Wanna talk 'morning hair'...

Posted Image

There is a reason this was my Mandatory Pic! Good lord! :drool1:

Okay , here's my faves... Although I am partial to longer side burns ....not quite Erik length but a wee bit....Absolutely don't like the Buzz cut now...I used to but no more...love the S&P at the temples...anyway, here are some of my picks!

:wave: Frannie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image BTW...this one is what he looks like coming out of the shower too!! *drool*

Edited by ladyfran

Ok, I don't have a favorite. I actually like variety. It keeps him very interesting. The curls are made for running the fingers through, as Deb pointed out. The buzz would feel like velvet. His hair looks great in any length in between. I like to play with hair, so even the long would be fun for braiding like in Attila or just feeling it.

Having said that, The scruff is what I do love as long as it isn't too long to cover the lines of expression in his face.

Tracy, I was also taken in by Gerry's heartfelt acting in POTO. He blew my socks off! Then, I saw his stories on talk shows and saw that hilarious personality.(Snorts) Then, I read an interview and caught a glimpse of his Soul juice. His looks kinda grew on me during the ride. lol

Sally

Edited by cybrsal

I believe I've come close to being spanked for discussing my thing for tugging hair on another thread... I probably shouldn't start here... it's hard to stop...

But oh God... couldn't you just... Posted Image

And you really only need a little... Posted Image

Leaving now...

But... Posted Image

Okay, leaving for reals...

Steph