Gerard Butler GALS

Mr G & Halloween

Miss S

Tis the season for tricks or treats. What could Mr G go as??? State the costume & the reason why.

Here's my thought: The Devil.

He's such a mischievous kid at heart & we know he has a bit of a devil in him. lol

Use the Red Death costume from POTO, but add a pair of great devil horns. ( great mental pic it conjurs, yes? )

:reddeath:

I thought of a couple others, but will leave those for the fertile minds on this site.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

( I'd say if Mr G was giving out treats on Saturday, he'd give out the best kind...FULL-Sized candy bars!! SCORE!!!! lol lol lol )

Just going to set back & see what fun ensues!!! :cheeky:

The obvious one for me would be The Phantom! Very interesting! I have to give this some thought! I KNOW! He could go in the buff (I'm liken' it already) and paint himself head to toe in gold and go as "Oscar". Since he hasn't won one yet, he could BE one!

Delene

He could come as anything he wanted to if he would come to

my house. I wouldn't care at all what costume he WAS wearing.

I wonder what his favorite candy is. I know, I would give him

36 cupcakes when he left. Or, maybe deep fried mars bars.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Need some costume ideas for Mr. G. I know you GALS have wonderfully creative imaginations.. Show us what ya got!!!

Need some costume ideas for Mr. G. I know you GALS have wonderfully creative imaginations.. Show us what ya got!!!

Give me a break, woman! I thought the "headless horseman/Tom Cruise" thing was brilliant!

Delene

Give me a break, woman! I thought the "headless horseman/Tom Cruise" thing was brilliant!

Delene

Nope, sorry mine was the best.

: :nanana:

Ladies~

I think that Gerry would make a great "ZORRO". We all know how very well Gerry executes and commands a sword and well.. it is just mysterious, sexy, in a most alluring. scintillating, and insatiable way..

Hello! Mr. Butler Ring my Doorbell! I'd give you some of my candy.

Good luck! With the costume options..

Happy Halloween! Gerry

and Gals

Lise

Let me see if I can do this without a spanking.....nude Gerry wearing roller skates and a string. He can be the world's tallest pull toy!

:escape:

Suzie

Oh the visuals I'm having :cunning:

I think he should get dressed up as one of the Brothers Gibbs from the Bee Gee's {a fave of mine} :)

Edited by Guest

Okay! I give up! lol lol We'll just let him dress as his usual self. Sneaks, jeans & worn t-shirt.

Hail! Works for me!!!

Happy Halloween GALS!!!!!!

Okay well here is my suggestion! He could be a King sized Duxiana mattress! I could be a set of 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton King sized bed sheets and when he rings my doorbell I could just fit him perfectly! Maybe I could just jump up and down on him.....Tanya

Okay well here is my suggestion! He could be a King sized Duxiana mattress! I could be a set of 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton King sized bed sheets and when he rings my doorbell I could just fit him perfectly! Maybe I could just jump up and down on him.....Tanya

Now there is a visual but not for the weak of heart!! Some of these are really wild. I like Suzie's also!! Who says we older gals don't have an imagination?

~HUGS~ Kathy