Gerard Butler GALS

Cell phone ring tones

I would love to have my cell phone ring music from POTO!

Music of the Night

The Phantom of the Opera

Point of No Return

even Think of me

Does anyone know if they offer these anywhere?

Please let me know if you find any...Thanks! :bear:

Edited by zanyzombie

I would love to have my cell phone ring music from POTO!

Music of the Night

The Phantom of the Opera

Point of No Return

even Think of me

Does anyone know if they offer these anywhere?

Please let me know if you find any...Thanks!  :bear:

Hi zanyzombie -

I have cingular wireless and they do offer POTO music.

It's not just ringtones - they have singing by gerry, emmy and company. They have the following songs:

Phantom of the Opera

Music of the Night

Point of No Return

All I Ask of You

Masquerade

If you have cingular service, you can download from your cell phone or from the cingular website.

I would guess that some of the other wireless services must offer them as well.

I'm not positive, but I think Nextel also has them. And it's not the little electronic sounds, air actually song clips. I had planned on downloading Matchbox Twenty's "3 a.m." as my ring tone, but it turns out it only works on certain model phones, and my phone is over a year old, so it's not one of the phones that you can download songs onto. :tissues:

Thanks everybody for all the information!

I have Verizon Wireless but don't have any idea if they offer them.

I don't know how all this works but I'll look into the one's you GALS mentioned!

Cheers!

:hugs:

ps *Mish...time to get a new phone!*

Edited by zanyzombie

I have T-Mobile Motorola V-188 and I got my POTO Gerry

singing ringtones from 3gupload.com

Phantom of the Opera

Music of the Night

Point Of No Return.

Oooh I love it when my phone rings!

• 2 weeks later...

i have a verizon wireless cell,and i dont kno how to download POTO ringtones into the phone...can ANYONE help?? send me a PM if u have any info!! thanx!

-hugs-

Jessica :wave:

Yes Verizon does have them!!! I have PONR and MOTN on mine. If you have a phone with get it now on it go to get tones...

go to true tones...

Sony music box has them.

Search Andrew Lloyd Webber and there you go!!

They are 2 credits each!

I love hearing Gerry when my phone rings. It's a nice little perk to the day when you hear that man singing because someone's calling you. He sounds soooo sexy!! :drool1:

Edited by Amanda Rose

• 3 months later...

I have a verizon LG phone and I have 3 POTO ringtones that I ordered from 3gupload - here's the address with the songs http://www.3gupload.com/ringtones/module/D...ew+lloyd+webber

I just love them because everytime it rings, I get to hear Gerry's delectable voice singing to me :bonk: I haven't tried the wake up one yet - I wonder if it'll work - hmmmm...

I have a verizon LG phone and I have 3 POTO ringtones that I ordered from 3gupload - here's the address with the songs http://www.3gupload.com/ringtones/module/D...ew+lloyd+webber

I just love them because everytime it rings, I get to hear Gerry's delectable voice singing to me :bonk: I haven't tried the wake up one yet - I wonder if it'll work - hmmmm...

Yes! Stef I love you by the way! :kiss: (NLWOC)

Yes'm. I have PONR, MOTN and POTO from 3g and it's great quality.

I love them!

Those GALS who call me on my cell phone, have Gerry singing me to the phone!

*sigh* And he sings POTO to me every morning to wake me up!

Guest Aislinn

POTO RING TONES???? Yes, indeedy!

Posted Image

"Gerry, is that you??? OMG!"

Actually, what I've always wanted his agent/publicist to do is get Gerry on AOL

as one of their Celebrity voices for the You've Got Mail. I have Hugh Grant now.

I'd much prefer hearing Gerry (either a voice clip from POTO) or in his

devastatingly sexy Scottish accent. For example:

Instead of the "Welcome".

Gerry's voice from POTO could say, "Did I not say to keep Box 5 empty for my use?"

Instead of "You've Got Mail"

Gerry's could say, "You've got more fooking mail than me." LOL

Or from POTO the line he says about them all receiving the most amiable letters.

Instead of "Goodbye"

Gerry's voice from POTO could say, "Come, we must return. Those fools that run

my theatre will be missing you."

It would be good publicity for Gerry and I'd be signing on all day long just to hear

his voice. :mopboyerik:

Let's face it, we want Gerry's voice everywhere. BTW, did you all hear his

"Honey, Wake Up" voice mail that he recorded during an interview in Japan.

I have it on my desktop but can't remember where I downloaded it from or if

it's still avialable. Someone was thinking straight.

He whispers, "Honey....honey....wake up." Then you hear this kiss sound.

Then in his gorgeous accent he says, "You want some coffee?"

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:

Edited by Aislinn

i have a verizon wireless cell,and i dont kno how to download POTO ringtones into the phone...can ANYONE help?? send me a PM if u have any info!! thanx!

-hugs-

Jessica :wave:

Yes Verizon does have them!!! I have PONR and MOTN on mine. If you have a phone with get it now on it go to get tones...

go to true tones...

Sony music box has them.

Search Andrew Lloyd Webber and there you go!!

They are 2 credits each!

I love hearing Gerry when my phone rings. It's a nice little perk to the day when you hear that man singing because someone's calling you. He sounds soooo sexy!! :drool1:

Thank you so much for these instructions. I spent some money, but hey, I have Gerry singing when my phone rings now. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :penguin::penguin::penguin: :dance:

Hey!

I have a Nokia 3310 and I found some notes for PONR, MOTN and

Phantom of the Opera themes...I drool everytime the phone rings

hehehehe. But lately the battery has been very week and I'm hoping

to buy a new one that can have "Gerry's wake up call" as wake-up call....

Heheheheheheheehe

Cheers Priscilla

There is a fabulous website

Smashsworld

If your cellphone is capable of playing mp3's or midi's (you can check compatibility on the site) you can upload a song from your computer to this site and it sends it to your cell phone for free! You can also get graphics as well. It's the best place to create your own ringtones from songs that you like. I have PONR on my phone as well as several non-Gerry related ringtones.

• 1 month later...

Thank you everyone for the help and info! :thankyou:

I was finally able to download Gerry singing as the Phantom...

"The Phhhhhaaaaaannnnnnntom of the Op-er-ra is there inside your mind."

I just love it!!! :inlove:

:mopboyerik: :mopboyerik: :mopboyerik: :drooldrum::drooldrum: :mopboyreddeath: :mopboyreddeath: :mopboyreddeath:

Edited by zanyzombie

Thank you everyone for the help and info! :thankyou:

I was finally able to download Gerry singing as the Phantom...

"The Phhhhhaaaaaannnnnnntom of the Op-er-ra is here inside your mind."

I just love it!!! :inlove:

:mopboyerik: :mopboyerik: :mopboyerik: :drooldrum::drooldrum: :mopboyreddeath: :mopboyreddeath: :mopboyreddeath:

Funny story, I had my cell phone in my pocket of my jeans and someone called. My ringtone for that person was the Phhhhhhhaaaaaannnnnntom of the op-er-a. Brent said to me "The Phantom of the opera is there, inside your pants"

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^That's cute!

I have a version of Phantom on my cell phone but now I have to ask my kids to show me how to turn a song from the CD into an MP3 file. I HATE having to ask them that. I'm bracing myself for the eyerolling already!! :mopboyerik: (I guess Gerry's worth it, tho.)

Funny story, I had my cell phone in my pocket of my jeans and someone called. My ringtone for that person was the Phhhhhhhaaaaaannnnnntom of the op-er-a. Brent said to me "The Phantom of the opera is there, inside your pants"

:funnypost: LOLOLOL! :mopboyerik:

Discoveringme~ah, don't let the eye rolling bother you, it's all worth it!

:mopboyerik:

I know the question was answered, but I wanted to let everyone know that Sprint/Nextel offers the ringtones/realtones.

Also, I use dot have a Nokia (offered through Cingular-we just switched) that let me record music and use it as a ringtone/alarm/message alert. Very nifty and I didn't have to pay anything b/c I didn't download them!

Holli :D

• 7 months later...

My kids eyes roll all the time, they think I am cheating on their dad!!! :hmm2:

I used a program called http://www.polyphonicwizard.com/ :computer: It was free for 7 days, so, i was really busy for a week. You upload songs from your computer to your cell, I loved it! But I think I will try SmashWorld! Thanks :thankyou: :whochnuzzle:

• 1 month later...

Thanks everybody for all the information!

I have Verizon Wireless but don't have any idea if they offer them.

I don't know how all this works but I'll look into the one's you GALS mentioned!

Cheers!

:hugs:

Hi -- To the person on post #6 with T-Mobile ring tones please help me! I downloaded the POTO song from the website you gave with no problem. I have a Nokia 6310 so I guess the phones themselves are different. The instructions say press main menu button then scroll up up 1. When I do that nothing happens I just get whatever is on my menu list. Do you have any idea what they are talking about or have any trouble installing yours. I would really appreciate any ideas you can give as I desparately want my ringtone to work. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Verizon has four POTO songs as ringtones, but only compatible with certain phones (and mine's one of them!)

It's on their VCast and costs three dollars per download. They offer All I Ask of You, Masquerade, The Music of the Night, The Phantom of the Opera and The Point of No Return. I don't know which one to get!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm thinking MOTN because that's Gerry's favorite song. You can sample it on the webpage: http://getitnow.vzwshop.com/index.aspx?id=...PlatformId=1069

OOps...I can't count, it's sooo late: I meant 5 ringtones! :doh:

Edited by Gerry admirer