Gerard Butler GALS

I have a Blackberry 8830 from Alltel and I got Eliza a Motorola MotoRokr, so all I had to do was grab a mini-USB cable and transfer the entire album onto the phones. Very cool, and very easy! We used to have a pair of Kyocera phones from Hargray that were Brew-capable. If your phone has Brew, find Realtones Music Jukebox and search by title for POTO song clips. Works just great.

Also, for those of you who need to convert the usual .WAV or .WMV Windows Media files into .MP3, I found a free converter program at www.jodix.com. They also offer free programs to convert DVD and other video formats into MP3, as well as freeware to convert just about anything into iPOD formats. For some reason that I haven't yet figured out, when I launch these programs, I get a Windows-No Disk error message. Just hit "continue" 4 times and the program will open just fine.

That's cool about the P.T.O. ringtones! I'll investigate to see if I can get it on mine. But uhh, I'm happy with what I have as my ringtone now, which is Whitesnake's "Still Of The Night". :music:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Another alarm ringtone.

Made from P.S. I love you clips...Gerry telling me it's OK for me to quit the job...I hate my job, but I know I can't quit, becouse i have 2 little children to support. I have to wake up way to early and I've used all good songs I know for my alarm. No good. Getting up still sucks...I don't believe in fary tales and Gerrys voice in the morning is like a Snow-white calling me to tell me I won 1000 000 $, but at least it helps me wake up with a smile. Nice way to slide from dreams into reality...

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:1788404/

Another alarm ringtone.

Made from P.S. I love you clips...Gerry telling me it's OK for me to quit the job...I hate my job, but I know I can't quit, becouse i have 2 little children to support. I have to wake up way to early and I've used all good songs I know for my alarm. No good. Getting up still sucks...I don't believe in fary tales and Gerrys voice in the morning is like a Snow-white calling me to tell me I won 1000 000 $, but at least it helps me wake up with a smile. Nice way to slide from dreams into reality...

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:1788404/

I went to the page & I didn't think it would allow Cricket customers but it asked me to pick out which Cricket phone model I had, said it send the pix message but nothing happened. :(

Bummer

Well none of the sites suggested here worked and they even said they are compaitable with Cricket & my phone model. I have zip zero ziltch. If anyone has other options, please let me know. I use Cricket to keep myself out of a rather large phone bill.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...