Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

10/30 - Gerard Butler - GQ's Men of the Year 2009

:lol: I did my best but I must say, taking caps by hand... not so evident :bonk: haha

I have made 46 in total, a few look the same but I'm glad they succeeded :p

Sampler

Posted Image

I have to walk up all those stairs, are you kidding me? It's a wee nippy tonight.

Posted Image

The girl in the back: Mmmm Gerard, das ist ein sexy mann.

Posted Image

The female reporter: I don't understand a word he is saying but I don't care, sigh.

I just like the way this came out

Posted Image

Edited by lavender1960

Is this true...Did he say in the beginning that after viewing all of those movie clips why isn't his bank account bigger? That's the only thing I could follow completely.

Kathy

Yes, he did. You know, Gerry and his humor and he didn't quite get the response that he would have here. Does he go to Scotland now? He has to be exhausted, I would think.

Thank you, thank you, Lavender and Blueangel for the assistance with screen grabs!!!

:rose:

Hey, Lav...would you reduce those pics to thumbnail size, please? Changing them to links only

really takes away from your captions! :lol:

Thanks! :metoyou:

:hugs:

Katie

Guest Kyriem

Is this true...Did he say in the beginning that after viewing all of those movie clips why isn't his bank account bigger? That's the only thing I could follow completely.

Kathy

I guess this is his favourite joke of late. He has already said it in two different radio interviews that I know of. :-)

Theresa

Gerry's Scottish. They think of money all of the time. I know because I'm Scottish.

Kathy

Really?? Even if someone is as wealthy as Gerry??

Yes, the Scots are very much aware of what it feels like to not have money and if they get it they respect it and hold on to it. Remember Gerry did not come from a family with much money. Although he does like to buy things for himself and he is very generous with charities and strangers. Remember the money he gave to strangers while at the Vets so their dog could be saved by an operation? The Scots are good people.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kudos to Gerry... The Scots are good people, well...I wish I had met at least one, it never happened... One day I'll visit Scotland... :wave:

Hugs Simona

MNR 2009: Die Skotse akteur, Gerard Butler, is Dinsdagaand aangewys as GQ-manstydskrif se man van die jaar. Butler is bekend vir sy rolle in “The Phantom of the Opera” en “300”. GQ kies jaarliks ‘n bekende om hierdie bekroonde titel te ontvang. (Joerg Koch, AFP)

Yeeee haah!!! Gerry is becoming well-known enough for even Afrikaans newspapers to pick up on him. My gerrypal here in South Africa sent me the English version of this announcement, and I idly looked at the Afrikaans version of my homepage, and THERE HE WAS !! beautiful photo and all. Aaaah we just love you so much Gerry... I do hope I get to watch the Jonathan Ross show. I have watched TUT 3 times, Gamer once (couldn't understand most of it: not my kind of movie, and the flickering and b&w didn't do our Gerry any favours) so am keenly looking forward to Law Abiding Citizen. Santa is bringing me TUT ...

Love to all my Gerrypals all over the world

louise