Gerard Butler GALS

11/2 - Gerry in Berlin

becozy

All I can say is...."and Good Morning! to you, tooo Mr. G!!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

( BTW...liking the military style jacket. Good look on him. )

Edited by Miss S

Nice pics, and I do like the jacket. So it's about 13 hours to North Africa from JFK, and then another 8 hours from Moracco to Berlin. Let's not forget the parties in between the flying, LOL. I'm sure he's exhausted, but oh so happy.

I wonder if he flew a Citation. Those planes are nice, and they are fast so it may've cut down on the flying time, but I can see him doing private air travel rather than your basic airline. It wouldn't surprise me if the owner of the resort had a plane that picked up certain guests, or several planes that chartered them there.

D

After Munich and Olso, I hope he gets to sleep for about a week. But knowing him, he'll probably be negotiating contracts with directors etc. for future projects like Slide and hopefully handling Burns-related business! I don't think he has it in him to really relax. Hyper all the time.

This all reminds me of that old video footage, I think from Japan, where he got himself so tired with promotions he fell asleep in the chair waiting to be interviewed.

He looks good, as usual! We are so spoiled! Getting all of these nice new photos almost every day before he goes in to stealth mode and hopefully he then takes a nice, long vacation away from it all! Although, I'd give anything to see one of him mopping his Mum's floor! :p

Delene

The shirt is gorgeous. Don't know if he picks out his own clothes but they are always so loovely! I love it when he wears a collarless (t-shirt type) shirt with a jacket. It's not a look very many men can pull off. But he's just so well built and dreamy that for him it's effortless. I especially love it when he wears black with black, like he did on one of the early Leno shows (purrr). Now I can go off to work with a big smile on my face...

Leslie

These pictures took my breath away. I just want to crawl through the screen so that I can caress his beautiful face. I love every wrinkle, every crinkle, every blemish. I get so lost in Gerry. He makes me feel.

Steph

Steph,

this is so cute. I love it.