Gerard Butler GALS

11/2 - Gerry in Berlin

becozy

V neck shirts look great on masculine men in my opinion.

I totally agree with that. Gerry has the perfect body for them, too. That barrel chest. Then again, Gerry has made that picnic table shirt look sexy ... ;)

Oh God. I'd nearly forgotten about the tablecloth shirt... I have a feeling that The Bounty will be extra funny in light of all the months of blue-checked shirt pictures we had to endure. ;)

Steph

Oh Gerry you look absolutely gorgeous as usual, however, you are looking a little weiry. Too many places to be and not enough time in between. Love the jacket with the jeans. So love your dress sense, you do pull it off well. Hope you grab a well earnt break from work and find some well deserved r n r.

Sally

...The buttery hollow of his neck and throat, accentuating the glimpse of where his chest hair begins...

:galdown:

oh my is it hot in here - which reminds me I came across an interview of a woman who is a famous author of a Harlequin Romance series and her male lead character is a real alpha male and she said if she could cast the movie Gerard was her first choice, of course she was just dreaming out loud because I don't think they generally make movies from Harlequin Romance novels.

...The buttery hollow of his neck and throat, accentuating the glimpse of where his chest hair begins...

:galdown:

:thud:

:poof:

Gerry in Berlin, for youtube the quality was to bad, hope it works.

http://www.4shared.com/file/145764356/9e99...y__Berlin_.html

Andrea

Darn, I cannot watch it. My MAC would not open it.

You need to download winrar from here:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utiliti...R_Download.html

It only plays sound for me, no picture though...

Theresa

Gerry in Berlin, for youtube the quality was to bad, hope it works.

http://www.4shared.com/file/145764356/9e99...y__Berlin_.html

Andrea

Thank you! I got it to open with a special program. Could you possibly do a translation? Even a rough one about what they are saying. The dubbing masks most of what Gerry says.

Thanks for this one, though. If you see any other clips about his visit to Germany please send them on.

Jane

Edited by Jeb

HE'S ON RIGHT NOW!

!@#$%^&*()__)(*&^%#$%^&*()){_(*&^%$#!!! CRAP!!! Someone asked him about Burns and he said, "Burns is going to happen ..." AND MY SCREEN REFRESHED AND I MISSED THE REST!! :crying:

Did anyone else get it?