Gerard Butler GALS

Variety announces Gerry's boarded Ralph Fiennes' directorial debut "Coriolanus." Butler will play Tullus Aufidius opposite Fiennes

From: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801080...yId=28&cs=1

I know this is stupid but I'm not familiar with this play. Does Tullus Aufidius die in this role? I don't believe I can watch him did again. I hope not.

Variety announces Gerry's boarded Ralph Fiennes' directorial debut "Coriolanus." Butler will play Tullus Aufidius opposite Fiennes

From: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801080...yId=28&cs=1

I know this is stupid but I'm not familiar with this play. Does Tullus Aufidius die in this role? I don't believe I can watch him did again. I hope not.

Nope. Coriolanus dies.

Oh YEah!!!

Hi, Tanya great siggy I wish I had one .Great seeing you again

Hi Frannie good to see you too! Did you enjoy the party? If you want a siggy go to the request thread.Lots of talented GALS will help you out!!!!

I wanted to post this because of the opening words:

SANTA MONICA -- Gerard Butler is the lure for buyers at AFM eyeing a deal for rights to Ralph Fiennes' directorial debut "Coriolanus."

Butler has signed to star opposite Fiennes in what is billed as a contemporary version of Shakespeare's Rome-set political and family drama.

Butler will play Tullus Aufidius, commander of the Volscian army from Shakespeare's play. He joins a cast that includes William Hurt, Eddie Marsan, Jessica Chastain and Vanessa Redgrave.

The project is being repped by Icon Entertainment International at AFM.

Set to begin shooting in Serbia in March, the movie is produced by Julia Taylor-Stanley (Artemis Films), Gabrielle Tana (Magnolia Mae Films) and Colin Vaines (Synchronistic) from a script penned by John Logan ("The Last Samurai").

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...0b6234e035a6da7

Wow! Now that’s the kind of newsy item I love to read. And it is really significant too, Fiennes must be happy he got Gerry on board. With two hit movies behind him this year Gerry is getting some real clout. And one of the reasons he got access to this project is because of his recent track record of being in movies that made a profit.

Edited by Rubee815

Well, this is just wonderful news and I adore it!!!

However, those of you more in the know than I --- isn't the story that when he left Edinburgh and went to London --- it was to be a "spear carrier" (i.e. deep-background) in a production of .........Coriolanus? At least that's the way I remember it -- but can't find anything on the board to confirm it tonight...well, I couldn't find anything because I'm brain dead from conference week at school. However, that's the way I remember it - -that he went south and ended up in Coriolanus.... can someone either verify or correct me? Where did I get that stuck in my brain from? Huh....I can't remember my way to my bedroom tonight! Can you say Lazy Boy????

HUGGSS Jill

...and I went back and looked again, and there it is under The Butler on our own site -- all about going to London and being in Coriolanus. Wow. I remembered something! It must be absolutely wonderful to go from being a bit player to one of the protagonists.

You Go, Gerry. Keep on doing what you obviously want to be doing, oh so much. :hehe:

Jill

...and I went back and looked again, and there it is under The Butler on our own site -- all about going to London and being in Coriolanus. Wow. I remembered something! It must be absolutely wonderful to go from being a bit player to one of the protagonists.

You Go, Gerry. Keep on doing what you obviously want to be doing, oh so much.

Jill

Oh no ... she's becoming one of US. :lol:

You Go, Gerry. Keep on doing what you obviously want to be doing, oh so much.

Jill

Oh no ... she's becoming one of US. :lol:

:lmao: