Gerard Butler GALS

Tues night! Gerry's Reading Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show

becozy

This is what happens when I eat too much and then settle in to watch TV. I frickin fell asleep.... Maybe it will be on youtube!

That was so funny. just saw it on Youtube. :whome2:

I just got Craig's book as an audiobook. He is reading it himself and he is so funny. :lol:

What a life he's had.....not easy growing up in Glasgow.

It will make you realize that Gerard is not kidding when he talks about growing up in Paisley/Glasgow....tough neighbourhood.

Okay, I have posted the link in the other topic about Gerry's reading Craig Ferguson but I'll post it here as well

It's not my youtube channel so I'm very thankful for the one who posted it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ki65-w0PSU

This is so funny, thank you !

He's the best painkiller! :-)

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...

That was so funny. just saw it on Youtube. :whome2:

I just got Craig's book as an audiobook. He is reading it himself and he is so funny. :lol:

What a life he's had.....not easy growing up in Glasgow.

It will make you realize that Gerard is not kidding when he talks about growing up in Paisley/Glasgow....tough neighbourhood.

:wave: Hi all I'm new here but have become a huge GB fan and the other forum I'm on just doesn't understand so I had to join you all here just so I could gush too because I can't contain myself sometimes. Anyway I found Gerard from joining a Craig Ferguson site whom I still love but the torch is now in Gerard's hands not that I don't enjoy Craig I watch everynight if I can but ever since I found out Gerard was the Phantom I have been hooked I even went out and bought the soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera it's that bad. I love Music of the Night the other guy who played the Phantom on Broadway was good from what I've seen on the Internet but Gerard's version just clicks for me I love that rock n roll edge he gives the voice plus he's the best looking of all phantoms I've seen. Gerard's reading of Craig's book just cracked me up I love how he tried to be serious but when Craig and Gerry get together the just can't seem to keep from making each other laugh and I love that. It's so crazy about Gerard now I was on ebay and won a bid on the movie Shooters with the famous yellow towel so hopefully sometime next week I will get to see another movie with Gerard in it.

Thanks for letting me in now I have a place to share without keeping it to myself and thinking I going to explode with Gerard thoughts running through my head. Have a great weekend can't believe Gerard is 40 he doesn't look it. Seaalicia

:wave: Hi all I'm new here but have become a huge GB fan and the other forum I'm on just doesn't understand so I had to join you all here just so I could gush too because I can't contain myself sometimes. Anyway I found Gerard from joining a Craig Ferguson site whom I still love but the torch is now in Gerard's hands not that I don't enjoy Craig I watch everynight if I can but ever since I found out Gerard was the Phantom I have been hooked I even went out and bought the soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera it's that bad. I love Music of the Night the other guy who played the Phantom on Broadway was good from what I've seen on the Internet but Gerard's version just clicks for me I love that rock n roll edge he gives the voice plus he's the best looking of all phantoms I've seen. Gerard's reading of Craig's book just cracked me up I love how he tried to be serious but when Craig and Gerry get together the just can't seem to keep from making each other laugh and I love that. It's so crazy about Gerard now I was on ebay and won a bid on the movie Shooters with the famous yellow towel so hopefully sometime next week I will get to see another movie with Gerard in it.

Thanks for letting me in now I have a place to share without keeping it to myself and thinking I going to explode with Gerard thoughts running through my head. Have a great weekend can't believe Gerard is 40 he doesn't look it. Seaalicia

Hi Seaalicia! Welcome! You are in the right place for "sufferers" of GALS (Gerry Addicted Lust Syndom) which you seem to have big time. :-)

This is your Gerry haven!

Theresa

Welcome.. Believe me everyone here understands. I have to listen to the POTO CD everyday to here his beautiful voice. I also re-watch his interviews every view days. I love the Jimmy Fallon and Bonnie Hunt interviews also. The SNL skits I love to rewatch also. Good luck, it doesn't get easier. I have only been a fan 1 l/2 years and it gets stronger and stronger. He is a special man as you will find out, if not already. He has a big heart .... :wuv: Linda

HILARIOUS!

They are pairfect together.

Just wanted to ask, where did you get your siggy with Gerry and Katherine in bed as I dont remeber that part from the film?

Is it on the DVD with deleted or extra scenes?

Also the avatar of Gerry doing Abby's 'happy dance'?

They look terrific!

Mirin

The video clip was added to Multimedia on 11/4

Gerry reads from Craig Ferguson's book

Anytime there's a video clip we try to get it for Multimedia; sometimes it takes a while for it to be acquired and/or added.

File is 'compressed'; when you d/l right click - 'extract all'.