Gerard Butler GALS

That was cute! I think I'm going to have to check out a European movie premiere, LOL...I love travelling so who knows? I must say he does get this look on his face like 'are f**king kidding me with this question, AGAIN?' when they ask about his love life. It makes me laugh. He's very polite though, because I'd be done with it.

I LOVE the suit. The brown is an interesting change for him. I like it. He looks very, very delicious!

D

Thanks so much for that link! He looks great and I can see the disappointment in his face when he gets asked about things to do with his love life rather than his film.

Delene

The norwegian reporter was really... ah well, I cannot say what... How can you ask such things to an actor who's there for a premiere?

He was nice as usual, even too much at that point.. What to say.. great Gerry as usual, so gorgeous in that suit!!

"... people here are respectful ... it's nice, I'm enjoying it."

He definitely looks like he's interacting with those fans "old school." Not so rushed and fully interactive. It's nice to see him that way again.

“…there are a lot of crazy rumors out there about me and none of them are true” Wish I could megaphone that all over the internets.

Unfortunately once he gets slimed with the phony rumor of the week, (Who’s next Octomom?) some of it sticks.

He looks swell though, in that gray suit. I hope he gets some off the radar time before promoting LAC in the UK.

Edited by Rubee815

I do find it amusing by his comment that they were quiet and respectful and then actually encourages them to be louder :funnyup: :funnyup: it is obvious he really does love the adoration and is surprised when it does not happen. I guess all nationalities have their own way of acting but they love him all the same :wuv: They were very young alot of fans I saw in the video good he is appealing to a wide audience.

Moira

Ahh very cute.

The one fan says she's been a fan since POTO. Very nice and sweet.

Sounds like he was surprised that all the fans showed up even in the cold.

Thanks for the video Stu! You rock!

Cheryl

Yes, I expect Gerry to turn around and there'a a gigantic battery or wind up key in his back! The Energizer Bunny, indeed! However, I've come to appreciate and expect that Gerry functions off of constant activity and motion. It's just the way he rolls! I sometimes get exhausted just watching him!

Delene

Well it's clear to see from that video that no matter the age, race or nationality, a woman can easily become Butlerized!!

His appeal is global!

Of course, we already knew this, but it's really refreshing to watch!

(Refreshing..that's one of "Gerry's words" isn't it? :lol: Love to hear him say 'refreshing'.

Thanks Stu! He just does NOT get his ability to make women of all ages to melt into a puddle of drool does he? I do agree that he totally has to get some much needed rest!

:wave: Frannie

Steph ... I'm gonna pound on someone in a minute .... :tantrum:

Thank you DISTGB. It's great to be able to try to see these wonderful vids. I LOVE what he's wearing for the press junket (I'm not a fan of the suit he has on for the premiere).

We ARE spoiled, aren't we? :D

OK I've decided - 'beheebiejesas' (don't think thats spelt right lol) is my new favourite saying. That made me laugh. :D

I LOVE when Gerry comes up with his own words. "Beheebejeebuz" (my spelling) goes right along with "fandabbydoozie".

:lmao:

OK I've decided - 'beheebiejesas' (don't think thats spelt right lol) is my new favourite saying. That made me laugh. :D

Where did he say that? I missed it.

Theresa

Almost at the end when he said it was great to play the type of role that scares the beheebeejeebuz out of people. :lol: (something like that)

Where did he say that? I missed it.

Theresa

He says it at the end of the six pack(as I have decided to call it) interview. He says its fun to play the more psychotic roles and scare the beheebejasas out of people.

I'm glad he enjoys his success! Yes, he still gets the stupid love life questions but oh well. He looks wonderful! I am so happy for him!