Gerard Butler GALS

BONNIE'S CRUSHIN' ON GERRY

Ether way it’s a great gag! At any rate I bet the next time Gerry is promoting his movies he will visit her show again. They had great rapport and they seemed to “get” one another. I love flirty Gerry, he’s so good at it, but what I liked about his interview with Bonnie is he kind of dialed it down a bit, it was nice to seen him so relaxed and open in a different way, particularly with a female host.

Ether way it's a great gag! At any rate I bet the next time Gerry is promoting his movies he will visit her show again. They had great rapport and they seemed to "get" one another. I love flirty Gerry, he's so good at it, but what I liked about his interview with Bonnie is he kind of dialed it down a bit, it was nice to seen him so relaxed and open in a different way, particularly with a female host.

I'm sure he will. :) He really was himself on her show, and they had a good rapport.

She totally has GALS. Loved how she was fanning herself at just the thought! As any red-blooded woman would! :lol: So cute.

Delene, I saw it on a video that Bailey Sweet posted. Whether real or pretend. It was a hoot and a half.

Now something that makes me mad! :tantrum:

I run up on a magazine today while buying my cleaning goods that said Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson traded boyfriends. Seriously I think people need to get a life that have nothing better to do than to worry about who a celebrity is dating. I did not read the magazine and I sure would not purchase it.

It also had an article that seemed to almost happily announcing that Tom Cruse and Katie Holmes were splitting up. I don't believe it, but for goodness sakes they have a daughter. Will she see that crap when she is old enough to read.

Now make myself clear, I am not referring to any of your Gals here. I know you all love Gerry.

I get genuinely pissed off at an industry that takes Gerry's privacy away. Whoever he dates, a woman, a man, Lolita that is his personal business. How is ever going to be able to enjoy a fulfilling relationship if he can have no peace.

He shares so much with all we fans, his work, his interviews, I have seen sign so much stuff for people, pose for pictures. He hugs his fans, thin, fat, old, young.

The dude absolutely rocks. I was just so mad at that magazine. I mean I hate to see anyone lose a job especially in this economy, but how do they justify making a living by invading other people's privacy?

O.K., I know those of you that know me and my Paparazzi and Stalkarazi rants no this is a sore subject with me.

Bonnie Hunt is an absolute doll. Any man would be lucky to have her.

She and Gerry shared a genuine chemistry on her show and I think they both enjoyed the interview and the choco~gasm that followed.

If that is what they want to do then I am all for it.

Like I have said before when Gerry wants me to know who he is dating. He will do an interview with someone. Introduce the significant other and then we'll know.

I hope I do not sound offensive. I love me some GALs and this is not about you.

I have mentioned before that my whole issues with mental illness make it hard for me to see Gerry being pursued by Paparazzi as it makes me hyperventilate with claustrophobia.

I think I got way off subject which is no surprise for the ones who know me.

Bonnie Hunt rocks! Gerry Butler rocks!

I hope they both are euphorically happy.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. Mods, if offensive feel free to delete.

I'm sure he will. :) He really was himself on her show, and they had a good rapport.

She totally has GALS. Loved how she was fanning herself at just the thought! As any red-blooded woman would! :lol: So cute.

The fanning herself was too cute. I was smiling the whole video like a mule eating briers. :D:D:rotflmao:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

You are preachin' to the entire massive choir of the Gerry Support Congregation, Tracy, when it comes to the razzi's and rag mags! Glad you got that off your chest! :hearts:

Now BACK TO BONNIE!

I wonder if she's seen that clip of Gerry singing Loch Lomond? If she joins GALS, it will be the first clip that I suggest she watch! :lol::cunning: Muwha-ha-ha-ha!!

You are preachin' to the entire massive choir of the Gerry Support Congregation, Tracy, when it comes to the razzi's and rag mags! Glad you got that off your chest! :hearts:

Now BACK TO BONNIE!

I wonder if she's seen that clip of Gerry singing Loch Lomond? If she joins GALS, it will be the first clip that I suggest she watch! :lol::cunning: Muwha-ha-ha-ha!!

Katie, if you want to spank me . Go ahead. :spank: :spank: I know I got off topic.

That is in the multimedia section here somewhere. I have used it in videos.

I happened to use a bit of the Bonnie Hunt show on a video I made today.

If anyone wants to watch it.

I could totally understand Bonnie getting GALs. I have it and I don't want to be cured.

I mean Gerry is after all our Hot Scot Pure Sex On A Stick.

I am gonna see if I can find that clip on You Tube.

Love,

Tracy

P.S. Gerry is absolutely beautiful in that interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTssmPNB6nw

Gerry singing Loch Lomond

I was just going to add about the date showing on the text but I see someone already did! I kind of knew it was her staff that set her up ....don't know if she knew about it though... AAAWWWWW I was kinda hoping he really did text her!

Good move Delene! I think it would be a hoot if she answers your e-mail and even a bigger hoot if she mentions the invite on her show!! :p Or even a bigger bigger hoot if she decides to visit us! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

:doh: :doh: :doh:

OMGoodness, My GalFriends in here where referring to Bonnie joining here.

That would be more than awesome! I really love her!!! :wuv:

Love,

Tracy

P. S.Whether he texted her her for real or it was a joke; how fun was it to watch? :yay:

Hi. I just watched the clip. It was hilarious! Could anyone please post me if there is a new clip like that? I live in Sweden so I can only watch the show online. The first time I watched it was when Gerry was on. Loved it!

What is that Loch Lomond clip? You got me interested! :cunning:

Tracy, I totally agree with you! My mom phones me everytime there is any news of Gerry with a new girl. Last one was Lindsay Lohan yesterday. It drives me insane! I don't read those magazines for a reason! :(

By the way, I think these discussions are hilarious! Rock on! :pointy:

Lisette

She should absolutely join us on here!! And I love the idea of having a GALS only studio for Gerry's next appearance! Instead of just the standard interview, they could come up with a variety of games and activities, and have a gal come on stage and participate for each one! Kinda like a GALS field day! :D

GALS is the best website on the internet (not just the best Gerry fansite!), so it's about time all the world knew about us!

Steph

This is a great idea, Steph! Who would like to dunk Mr. Butler for charity???

I was just going to add about the date showing on the text but I see someone already did! I kind of knew it was her staff that set her up ....don't know if she knew about it though... AAAWWWWW I was kinda hoping he really did text her!

Good move Delene! I think it would be a hoot if she answers your e-mail and even a bigger hoot if she mentions the invite on her show!! :p Or even a bigger bigger hoot if she decides to visit us! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I'm going to watch faithfully the next few days and see if we get mentioned. Rosie O'Donnell loved her Tommy Cruise and mentioned him constantly on her show, well Bonnie's should be Gerry and everytime she needs to vent her pent up lust and squelch her hot flashes with a little "Gerry juice", she signs on to GALS! That would be a great bit! And you know her hot flashes could become her "scot flashes"! :heat::rotflmao: It would be a riot!

Delene

I'm going to watch faithfully the next few days and see if we get mentioned. Rosie O'Donnell loved her Tommy Cruise and mentioned him constantly on her show, well Bonnie's should be Gerry and everytime she needs to vent her pent up lust and squelch her hot flashes with a little "Gerry juice", she signs on to GALS! That would be a great bit! And you know her hot flashes could become her "scot flashes"! It would be a riot!

Delene

OMG that's a great phrase!!! Scot Flashes! I'm sooo using that!