Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
sweetquebecer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GERARD!!!!

:wave:

Hello Gerard!

Your birthday is coming very soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! I wish you everything your heart desires, may all your dreams come true, you deserve the best birthday you've ever had, a big cake, lots of love, kisses, hugs, laugh, good food, music, dance!!!!! I love you just the way you are!!!!!

Have fun, enjoy yourself with the ones you love!!!! I wish you peace of mind and privacy, health, joy,

love!!!!!!!

Kisses and hugs,

Josée XXXX

Dear Mr. Butler:

My wildest dream did come true! I got to meet you and shake your hand AND had a picture taken with you at the LA premiere. Now I hope for your Birthday that your wildest dream comes true!

You are a SuperStar now and like I said I'm so impressed with all your talent, can't wait to see what the furture holds in films for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MR. BUTLER

:kiss:

*burts into song*

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Gerrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Happy Birthday to you!

*takes a bow & blows kisses*

Hey Gerry; a year old a century wiser eh? Keep up the good work and by the way; "You look marvelous!.....**May**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERRY!! 40th

May your next 40 plus years be as exciting and rewarding as they have been so far. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You deserve all of the good things in life because of all the hard work you have put into your career. Hard work breeds success and you certainly deserve all of your successes. I also wish for you happiness in your personal life. No career makes up for personal fulfillment. Take time to find the joy in living. Thank you for being the person you are. You have brought together so many fans who have become very good friends, all because of you. We owe you so much. Have a wonderful fun-filled birthday celebration.

Love you much, from a very loyal fan!!! :kiss:

Kathy

Happy Birthday Gerry!!!!

I hope your special day finds you surrounded by all of the people and all of the things you love most in life.....I hope you will be able to feel all of the love and best wishes for your continued success and fulfillment that I'm sure will be sent your way in thoughts and prayers from your adoring fans.....you deserve the best, including all of your dreams coming true......enjoy the day...

:hug:

Lots of love,

Amy

"redroseblackribbon"

:phantom2:

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional, and inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened...I know I do! Young at heart is the only way to live life; that's how I live mine. You're right on track Gerry. All the best to you. Warm wishes, hugs and kisses!

Jen

P.S. I just turned 45 November 4th, and I still feel and act like my inner child...(and my shoe size...8)

Edited by Jennifer10

Happy Birthday Gerry!

You've worked so hard this year and deserve all the good that is coming your way. Enjoy your day with Family and friends and know that all of us here thank you for what you do.

All the best!

Amanda

Happy Birthday Handsome!! May all you wishes come true. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to us your fans. You have brought me years of joy. Watching you perfect your craft over the years has been a pleasure. You have certainly become a beautiful man. your Mom has raised a gentleman and she must be so proud. We all are proud . XOXO Joanne

Happy 40th you Sexy Scot!! Hope you have a great time celebrating your birthday! I'm right there behind you...hitting that big 4-0 exactly 2 weeks after you.. At first I thought it sucked but now I'm thinking it's pretty damn good! Wishing you success in all things!! Gerry, you've been such a great source of inspiration and fun for us GALS. Thanks for entertaining us all with your movies, your humor and your charm! I just love you - ya big lug!

Hugs and kisses,

Charlotte

Dear. Mr. Butler,

Posted Image

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Butler!
Happy Birthday to you!

:presents::bday2::bday::happybirthday:

May you have a wonderful day!
My fondest wish for you while you're in this the 40th year of your life is to see you win an Oscar.
You deserved one for 300.
You deserved one for Phantom Of The Opera.
I heard a lot of buzz about LAC. Sounds like you deserve one for it as well.
I pray TPTB finally see what you fans have known for years.
Happiness to you always.
I hope you spend your birthday doing something that brings you joy.

Love,
Your Fan,
Tracy
:hug:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Happy Birthday, Gerry

The Angels sang with joy when you were born and your extraordinary journey so far is a great delight to me as a movie fan. Keep on evolving through acting and truly know that the best is yet to come and you are loved and appreciated. Thanks for all the interesting films and I look forward to supporting you in all your future creative projects.

Best wishes in your life and may all your true desires be manifested in ways that are soul-satisfying for you. Glad you are back in Scotland for this auspicious birthday. Good Luck at the premiere in Glasgow.

Blessings and delight to you,

Love,

Carolyn

Happy Birthday Gerry! I hope it's all you wish for filled with your favorite things. Keep giving us the Gerry Juice darlin' and we'll keep on lovin' it - and YOU! God Bless.

Happy Birthday, and it is a big one, isnt' it??? :party:

With all the amazing things that have happened this past 3 years, you wouldn't think it could get any better, would you? ...and then along came 2009. What a wonderful time for you, your family, and all those who support you. It's amazing. :yourock:

May 40 be even better. May the next couple of years see your career soar even higher. We are all so proud of you.

:bday2:

Happy Day ----- Hugs and kisses, Jill

O.K. Sweetheart, Here is my birthday wish for you... Get Ready!

I wish you Big Hugs and Kisses

I wish you Utter happiness

I wish you Time for yourself

I wish you Love in your life from someone special

I wish you Everything your heart desires

I wish you Romance; find someone and make pretty Butler Babies

But seriously, Enjoy being 40.

Much Love and Happiness...You light up our lives, now take some time to be happy in your private life!

Kathy Cutler

Edited by Kathy C.

Dear Gerry

Happy Birthday wherever you may be in your journey... London... Scotland... Los Angeles.

I wish you'd be here in Brazil so I could kiss and hug you again (premiere 300). I love you deeply and I always will!

Ma

:partytime::bday:

to all of you -- Gus, Yasha, Drac, Jackie, Chuck, Attila, Johnnie, Creedy, Marek, Terry, The Phantom, The Stranger, Frank, Beowulf, Leonidas, Gerry, Alex, Jack, Onetwo, Mike, Kable, Clyde, and whomever I may have left out as well as those of you to come --

Dear Gerry,

may you have a beautiful day.....hae a wonderful canty birthday.

Celtic Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERARD!

(see separate thread entitled, "Words of Wisdom for you, Gerry"

:kiss::wave:

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

:happybirthday: Gerry.

I hope you have a wonderful 40th birthday with your family and friend, especially with your beautiful niece. Have all the cake you want... dont worry if anyone is watching, it is your birthday, so enjoy your celebrations, lots of little parties, have fun and let your hair down mate.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses

Sally

Song: " Don't Say You Know It's The End Of the World" ~ (lyrics) why does the relish look green? why does the mustard look yellow? it's not because it's the end of the world it's because it's your BIRTHDAY dear fellow.

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY GERRY! Eat lots of cake and ice-cream.

Edited by planetwalkers

It's already 13 November in Oz, so:

:happybirthday::happybirthday:Happy Birthday, dear Gerry :happybirthday:

:bday2::party::bday::party::presents:

Wishing you much love and happiness on your special day!

:hearts:

Gerry,

May your day be filled with lots of happiness and love. May you be surrounded by loved ones and people that make you smile. Have a wonderful day and La-breith sona.

Happy Birthday!!!!

From a Fan In Las Vegas Nevada.

Gerry,

A birthday is a million moments,

Each holding a promise of your dreams,

Accomplishments of some special plans.

All the joy you give to others may Return right back at you

May you share love and laughter with those you love.

Wish you a very Happy 40th Birthday Gerry.

:bday:

Andrea