HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GERARD!!!!

sweetquebecer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!!!

:happybirthday::bounce::bday::presents:

I wish you to have lots of fun on this day and realize all your dreams and wishes! :hearts:

You are a great person and you will always remain someone important and special for me - I wish you all the best and I hope that you are happy with what you have accomplished so far. I'm so proud of you!!! :cheer2:

Life only begins at 40 so enjoy it!

:hug:

Happy Birthday,
big boy!

Your recent visit was such a blessing... :wuv:

Nope, - not visiting me, - just Norway... :kiss: But loved it! Great interview with Dorthe!!

Hugs and prayers from naughty Eva Mari :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERARD JAMES BUTLER!

:butterfly:

Here's a great big HUG from your GALfriends for your Birthday! May all your wishes come true! I am so proud to be one of your GALS.

:hug:

Diane

May all days be beautiful for you, full of love, joy, sun, happiness, success!!! I wish you only nice people around you!!! 40 is a beautiful age - and you are beautiful!!! Good luck in everything!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

:party::party::happybirthday::party::party:

Happy Birthday Gerry! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How about I sing you a little song??

NANANANANANA YOU SAY ITS YER BIRTHDAY

NANANANANANA IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO YEAH

NANANANANANA THEY SAY IT'S YER BIRTHDAY

NANANANANANA WE'RE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

NANANANANANA I'M GLAD IT'S YER BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA

:bday: you sweet, sexy thing!!!

:hugssnogs:

Kira :wuv:

:bday:I want to officially wish you a very "HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY"

I hope you have a great day with your Family and Friends, may this new year bring you even more success and happiness that God may give you. You deserve it.!!

:hug: ,

Sherrell/Bermos

:rose::kiss:

:presents:

Gerry even though I've only been a fan for a few months but I can already your a really special guy. You have so many fans that are loyal to you and love you so much and with good reason Your awesome and I hope you have the best birthday because you deserve it.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My admiration for you will never end. Happy Birthday Gerry Bear . :partytime:

:presents::bday::happybirthday::presents::bday:

Posted ImageGerry!

The best truly is to come for you. Thanks for your generosity of spirit and the many hours of enjoyment we've all had watching you work through the years. You have been an inspiration to so many in different ways. Why is that? I don't think it's the same for everyone, but for some reason, you make me want to be a better person. Maybe sometimes you (me) just need to get off your a$$ and stop being complacent. Whatever it is......my life is definitely better for it.

Thanks for just being you, because that's better than any character.

Be happy.....

Brenda

Gerry:

Happy 40th Birthday!

I hope you enjoy all of the parties you are having, and if you happen to be in Vegas on June 5th, I know a few ladies who would be happy to pop out of a "belated" birthday cake just for you!

Thanks for everything that you do for us and don't forget to give your mum a big hug too. (Thank you Margaret)

Sara

Edited by Sara

Dear Gerry,

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY! :bday:

Don't stress about turning 40. I know it sounds cliche, but age is just a number and you really are as young as you feel! So enjoy yourself! :drink:

I also want to Thank you for being the wonderful person you are both on and off the screen. I have been a fan for almost 5 years and you still continue to amaze me. You are truly an exceptional man. :wuv:

I wish you many, many more years of success, happiness and good health. :happybirthday:

Have the Happiest of Birthdays and know you are loved by many! :grouphug:

:hugs:

PatKay

Just wishing you a happy birthday filled with joy and happiness, family and friends, (cupcakes and apple pie ^^)

Enjoy every moment of it and I wish you lots of dreams, luck and love, not only for today but for every day for the rest of your life...

Posted Image

Hugs Nath

:bday2:

:bday:

:happybirthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERRY!

I hope you get to wash dishes and take out the trash at your mum's!

Congratulations on all your successes!

May you have many many more,

:hearts:

Cheers,

Katie

The big 40. You know 40 is the new 20 and You are only going to get more sexier with time :wuv:

Ditto!!! He's like the wine, better with age... ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. GERARD BUTLER!!!!!!!!!! :bday:

:presents:

Happy Birthday Gerard!! I was hoping to get to see you in Glasgow but it hasn't worked out that way. It's my birthday today too and I'm off out tonight with friends for dinner to celebrate. I hope you have a wonderful time at your premiere on Sunday and that you enjoy your birthday celebrations tonight.

Love to you always sweet man,

Love Jackiexx