Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
sweetquebecer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GERARD!!!!

Happy Birthday Gerard!! I was hoping to get to see you in Glasgow but it hasn't worked out that way. It's my birthday today too and I'm off out tonight with friends for dinner to celebrate. I hope you have a wonderful time at your premiere on Sunday and that you enjoy your birthday celebrations tonight.

Love to you always sweet man,

Love Jackiexx

Happy Birthday, Gerry. I met you for the first time at the LAC premiere in LA and you were gracious, funny and a perfect gentleman. You allowed me to kiss your cheek and you smelled like shampoo and soap - nothing sexier than a gorgeous man smelling like shampoo and soap! Wishing you so many wonderful wishes of the day and for always. Looking forward to meeting you again just for the thrill.

As always and forever,

Bonnielass

:happybirthday: :happybirthday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR GERRY, :happybirthday:

May your birthday bring you wishes granted and dreams come true. MY wish for you is for continued success, total happiness and abiding love from someone special. You already have the love and support of this Texas GAL!

Have fun, Handsome! :party: :party:

Love,

Suzie

Gerry, I hope you read these and see how much you are loved and cherished by your fans. You are a gifted actor and a wonderful man, and this is the type of devotion you engender.

Relish in the love that is being sent your way. :hearts:

:bday2: May all your dreams come true this year and in this next decade!

Luvs to you!

Mousie :wuv:

Dearest Gerry,

I teased my hubby and told him that by your birthday landing on Friday the thirteenth that it took all the bad luck out of the day. ;)

Actually I am not superstitious and I happen to consider the number 13 to be very lucky, because my son was born on the 13th of May. :pointy:

Thanks for all the joy your work has brought into my life and for all the friends I have made because we happened to share the fact that we are Gerard Butler fans.

God bless you and yours. I wish your every dream come true. To thine own self be true. :ty:

Love,

your fan,

Tracy Holmes

:hug:

P.S. I already wished you happy birthday once, but I wanted to again.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Dear Gerry....they say 40 is perhaps the turning point in your life and since it has come and gone in mine I can tell you that truer words were never spoken! I just want to wish you the happiest of Birthdays today and to tell you I have been honored to be a fan of yours since I first saw your brilliant performance in Attila. I knew right then and there your star was going to outshine all others someday and that day is here! Relish in your success because you've worked so hard for it and you deserve it. But today, celebrate turning 40, embrace it and just know there is so much more to come! May all your Birthday wishes and dreams come true on this day and each and everyday here after!

With all my Love,

A devoted fan Always.

Frannie

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!!!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!!

Là breith sona dhuit!!!!!

Hope you spend a wonderful day with the people you hold dear to your heart!!!

Your fans love you!!!!!!!

:happybirthday:

Ahhhh...my Dear Mr. Butler...you take my breath away, and bring me joy. Every time I see your face, my heart beats a little faster, and I just have to smile. How wonderful is that? YOU are wonderful, and I wish you the best of everything always, and especially on your birthday.

Don't let your young cousin have ALL the attention at your party, now... :kisswink:

Kimberley

Happy Birthday!!!! May all your birthday wishes be satisfied!!

I would like to thank you for following your dreams and sharing your gift with the world! Thanks to you it's a much happier place. :wave:

Happy Birthday!!!! You are a very special man. I've see most of your movies and your great. In your interviews and internet videos you come accross as a very nice, cute, smart young man. You touched something inside me that I can't explain. I haven't had this strong attachment since I first fell in love with James Dean when I was in grammer school. It seems that you have alot of senior women as fans. There is something about you that we can't resist. Have a wonderful birthday. Your fan in Clovis California Carole

Can't remember if I already did this....but...Happy Birthday Gerry;...see getting older isn't so bad...just losing your memory is! Have a great one!

Hugs **May**

:wave::kiss: Happy, Happy Birthday Darling, You are such a special man. I hope you know how many people you have blessed with your talent. Stay as you are and keep making movies, singing and dancing. We love you much and me especially...Linda

Hi Gerry!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend celebrating your birthday with family and loved ones. I personally believe birthdays should be celebrated throughout the year. It is a celebration of life! My neice celebrates her birthday on November 13th as well. Scorpios rock! My father, sister, brother and niece all celebrate their birthdays in November. I will soon be joining you as a member of the "40 Club" on January 9th. While most I know fear this number, I embrace it. The best is yet to come!

May you have,

Walls for the wind

And a roof for the rain,

And drinks bedside the fire

Laughter to cheer you

And those you love near you,

And all that your heart may desire

Snogs and hugs from Canada.

:bday:

Happy Birthday Gerry! I'll share with you what I have learned this year. Love yourself. Love yourself truly. Forgive yourself. Trust yourself. Create what you desire, what you require. It sounds corny, but I've learned the deep meaning of these statements this year after much soul searching. I wish these things for you. Here's to another wonderful year......

With Much Love,

Annette

Dear Gerry, :D

I hope you had the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Be proud of the things you're accomplished, look forward to all that lies ahead, and celebrate everything that's wonderful about you today. You are my inspiration.

With respect & love,

Barbara :wave:

Hi Gerry,

Happy Birthday from Down Under!

Stay the same with your charm, down-to-earth humor & smile!

Hope to see you in Sydney where you can promote 'Law Abiding Citizen' next year!

Love,

Trixie