Gerard Butler GALS

Bonnie Hunt and her text with Gerry :)

hahahahahaha!! omg, wow, that was one of the most epic things I`ve ever seen. I was literally laughing out loud. She has it bad! Did you see her fanning herself, she looked like was about to faint, so funny!! and a feeling I know all too well when it comes to Gerry.

The man is irresistable, literally. and such a goof!

It would be cool if they had, or have gone out on a date before, she is def more his age, and not a size 00, she`s normal, and funny. After a while, the 20 somethings, its just weird, and I`m 21. I could never see myself with someone that much older or younger than me.

Edited by AngelofMusic

' TOO FUNNY! I don't know if it was real or not....I think it could have been because they had so much fun when he was on her show it could very well be he was messing with her! Or that maybe he DOES like her! Or that they just became friends that are both fun loving people! Don't know ...don't care ....but this was hysterical!

And OOOOOOOHH yeah! she has been BUTLERIZED! :p

Frannie

PS...BTW Bailes, how do you know he sent a pic of some other guys chest...could have been his!! *Thud*

Edited by ladyfran

That was so great!! She soooo has GALS! I think Gerry and Bonnie would make an adorable couple, too. I don't know, ladies, that interaction all seemed pretty genuine to me... I'd be surprised if it were staged! Someone should put up a poll so we can see what everyone else thinks. :D

Oh, and by the way, I don't think there's anything wrong per se with Gerry dating women in their 20s. I think it's more about maturity level and where you are in life than the specific age. I don't think Gerry's too old for me...

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

OMG! That was fookin' hysterical! Was that his chest or not? (the question of the day.)

Oh, that's so funny. She has GALS bad!

Sally

It's posted on IMDb that Bonnie's staff has Twittered that it was really Gerard. Even so, it was probably planned for the show. But Bonnie is so cute. I think she really does have a case of GALS! No, it wasn't Gerry's chest, but he just sent it to be a joke.

PS...BTW Bailes, how do you know he sent a pic of some other guys chest...could have been his!! *Thud*

Frannie, that wasn't his chest. :lol: You can clearly see it's not his body. At least I could tell. ;)

I agree; Gerry has very distinctive pecs and nipples.

Wow... did I really just get to say that? :lol:

Steph

I also love how at the beginning she's promo-ing a segment for the next show and she refers to three "gals" who will be on the show. Did anyone else immediately think of GALS, or was it just me? :)

ETA: I just noticed on my second viewing that when she shows the text messages it shows them like as a conversation, so the message directly below is the last one that was sent or received... when she first shows the text from Gerry that said "what are you doing 2night," you can see a message below, sent at 11am that just said "hi." SOooooo it looks like Bonnie texted him first!! Or Gerry texted her earlier... depending on how her phone works...

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

Alas, it was not Gerry...one of her staffers admitted on the show that it was HIS chest, and that he sent the text messages. I feel she was in on it, because it made a delightfully funny show...She has often referred to Gerry after he was on with her. She is definitely Butlerizeed...I find it interesting, to say the least, that both men and women interviewers either refer to his exiness or openly flirt with him. The women? Alexa, Bonnie, Barbara Walters(on that "View" segment during POTO she said what a "handsome man" he was), Diane Sawyer, and the Glaswegian chickie from the UK, or "Frances" or whaterver on LA Fox, loads of 'em! Sex exudes from him even though he still puts out little boy vibes. Don't we just love him!!!!!

Sex exudes from him even though he still puts out little boy vibes. Don't we just love him!!!!!

It's exactly that dichotomy that makes him so magnetic! He's a seriously rugged and sexy manly man, but at the same time he's silly and giggly and a trouble-maker just like a little boy! And add to that that he's down to earth, caring, and sensitive... It's just too tough! He's got the whole package!

:thud:

Steph

Sex exudes from him even though he still puts out little boy vibes. Don't we just love him!!!!!

It's exactly that dichotomy that makes him so magnetic! He's a seriously rugged and sexy manly man, but at the same time he's silly and giggly and a trouble-maker just like a little boy! And add to that that he's down to earth, caring, and sensitive... It's just too tough! He's got the whole package!

:thud:

Steph

Completely agree Steph. BTW the interiew was so cute, doesn't matter if it was set up, I laughed pretty hard watching it :)

Amanda

hehehehehehehehehe I don't know what it is about that word "dichotomy" but I love it! For some reason I always get a giggle from it! Prolly cause I say it wrong....

I'm sorry ...totally off subject here!

Well if that was not Gerry's chest i would like to know the staffer that it belongs to!! :p Besides ...you guys know the circumference of his nips??? :doh:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran