Gerard Butler GALS

Is Gerry PEOPLE's sexiest man alive?

Girls, now is your chance to weigh in! Ryan Secrest is reporting that this years People Magazine's sexiest man alive is between: George Clooney, Rob Pattenson and GERARD BUTLER!

Have your say, because they are listening. Go here and post who YOU think is the sexiest man alive and what makes him sexy!

http://ow.ly/zGOL

Edited by Swansong
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clooney's already had the title, right? Rob Patts is young and will have lots of time to earn the title in years to come...but this is Gerry's year! It's his 40th birthday and they just HAVE to give it to him.

Swannie

I have to say that (as far as I can tell, didn’t read all comments), we Gerry fans are outdoing ourselves with superlatives, we all have very detailed reasons on why he’s so sexy. And it’s far beyond those abs! I added my comments as well.

I am hearing a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that Gerry has been named sexiest man alive! YEAH!!!!! GB.net is holding off on their BIG announcement till Monday. It HAS to be this, right????

Clooney: can't be - too overdone

RPaz: Too young and Twilight is bigger than him! He is not a leading man, YET!

Gerard Butler (or The Butler): 2009 was the year of The Butler!!!!!! What a way to bring in 40!

Edited by sav8821

I just posted, and gotta say it looks like Gerry has the majority of the comments. If that's any indication ... he might just get the cover this year!!!

I'm holding off on any excitement until it's announced. New Moon comes out two days after the issue so I'm a bit leary. Let's hope and pray for our man to get it.

Lisa

Sav

I noticed Dot Net tweeted Swannie but they said it was unlike anything ever offered on the site - so my feelings is it is another contest of some sort not this announcement.

Lisa you are thinking what I said on Twitter - I always got the impression the person who won pretty much has a film coming out not one been out for nearly a month. Robert I am sorry is just a lad and while I like George I just think it's time they recognise just how sexy and manly Gerry really is - and is all man - not some pretty boy stick insect.

Moira

Well I wrote out a nice comment on Gerry but discovered there was nothing to click on to post it. So it didn't post. :tantrum:

Could this "Sexiest Man Alive" be what GB.net says is their big announcement on Monday about Gerry?

~HUGS~ Kathy

Girls, now is your chance to weigh in! Ryan Secrest is reporting that this years People Magazine's sexiest man alive is between: George Clooney, Rob Pattenson and GERARD BUTLER!

Have your say, because they are listening. Go here and post who YOU think is the sexiest man alive and what makes him sexy!

http://ow.ly/zGOL

[/quote

In contrary what is written about , It is Gerard Butlers smile and his sincere eyes

what make me weak in the knees.

For sure Gerry is the true Sexiest Man Alive………

Everything is written in the eyes.

My comment for People Magazine.

Love

Milena

I noticed it said People is not revealing the winner til 18 Nov so there will be no way GB.Net would be allowed to reveal the winner just now - although I could be wrong.

Dot Net have just tweeted that they hope to make actual announcement some point today re their big news.

Moira

Re dotnet's big news: I'm guessing it's some sort of competition/drawing with a really great prize. Winner gets a phone call from Gerry? Something along those lines.

Swannie

Well my hairdresser is on Team Butler - she had just seen LAC and was gushing away - she knows not my new current obsession so it was funny.

Hmmm both Clooney and Pattison have new movies coming out of course.

Okay Pitt has made it twice and so has Clooney. Come on third time for George, please. Richard Gere made it twice though once with Cindy Crawford as Sexiest Couple- wonder if either of them had a film out at the time.

Edited by lavender1960

Here's what I posted:

There is no doubt about it … no other man even comes close to GERARD BUTLER. He has it all: talent above everyone else; the heart and soul of a genuine good man; and looks that scream REAL man. There just isn’t anyone else that should be even in the running.

I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but People has NEVER been a champion of Gerry's.

I am not counting my chickens before they hatch. Chickens? :lmao:

I remain, cautiously optimistic.

:hearts:

I posted there early this morning. I copied my comment to the Gutter but will repost it here for y'all.

At first it has to be his eyes; they really do tell you much about a man. Then his hair, doesn’t really matter the style; as long as it’s very touchable. The clincher is his innate sexiness, which just emits from him. Wait…I’m describing GERARD BUTLER!!

Tracy Holmes November 6th, 2009

Gerard Butler is the sexiest man alive besides my husband. He has beautiful eyes, lips, hair,hands, and his biceps are smoking! More than his outer beauty Gerry has inner beauty. He is so sweet on interviews. Plus the way he treats his fans makes me think he is the very essence of sexiness. He is my favorite Hot Scot Sex On A Stick!

That's what I said!

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Do you have to be registered with the site to add a comment? I've tried twice and can't post because I can't find any "submit" box. I write my comment and then there's no way to post it. What am I missing? Help.

Re dotnet's big news: I'm guessing it's some sort of competition/drawing with a really great prize. Winner gets a phone call from Gerry? Something along those lines.

Swannie

Actually it's bigger than that Swannie...it's a dinner date with Gerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool1: