Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RandomLanda

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is approaching and as I sit here wallowing in my self pity I realized that I really don't need to be. It doesn't help me or anyone else? I have so many things to be thankful for and right now I am not being appreciative at all. For one, God let me wake up this morning. I should feel happy and blessed. I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for my family that continues to get onmy nerves on a daily basis.

I'm thankful that I have my health when others do not and continue to suffer.

I'm thankful that I can get down on my knees and pray for them to get better.

I'm thankful for my friends who put up with my crap when they don't have to, who even when we disagree still find it in their hearts to care to fix it.

I'm thankful for the beautiful women that I've met through this website who've given me the honor of being called their friend some of whom have allowed me into their homes.

I'm thankful that this place brought us together each and everyday and even though some of us get on each others nerves. In my heart I still wish you peace, love and happiness.

I'm thankful that I get a good belly laugh from one of you at least once a day and it seems to come around when i need it the most so

Thank you, ladies Thank you very much.

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for the continued health and happiness of my children.

I am thankful that I was able to make a difference in my neice and nephew's lives while I had the chance.

I am thankful for the support and friendship of the members of this site, it is invaluable.

I am thankful that I have been able to reconnect with an old friend and support her through some dark times as well.

I am thankful for the health of my parents as I watch my best friend deal with her dad's cancer and impending death.

I am thankful for the man who inspired this site and continues to entertain us all. :yummy:

I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food in my kitchen because I realize that while things are not easy there is always someone out there who is worse off than I am.

I am thankful you started this thread and I hope you start feeling better soon

:hearts:

Edited by Joni

:thankyou: for starting this thread, Landa. I tend to wallow in self-pity during the holidays because I don't have family. But there are so many, many things to be grateful for, and I need to remember those things instead of the negative.

I am thankful for my sons. I can't even say enough how grateful I am for those boys. Even though Jason just walked out of here with $5 :lol: Without them I would have been dead years ago. They are the real reason I am who I am. And I am so so SO thankful they are healthy and happy.

I am thankful for my friends. I do have wonderful friends, and I am never alone on Thanksgiving. The boys go with their dad to their grandmother's (which I want them to do for her), so my friends always make sure I have a family to be with. This year I'm going with my friends to Palm Springs. I've never been there!

I am thankful for my job. Not very many people love their job, and I am to grateful that I do. I am blessed that I found out I don't like being in the classroom and I have found the perfect job for me. I love doing independent study teaching.

I am thankful for GALS and the women I have found here. When I need a lift, you ladies always make me feel better about myself and show me love. You really are my Sisters of the Heart.

I am thankful for Gerry ... for so many reasons. Most of which I have said ad nauseum throughout the board, throughout the years.

I'm sure there is more ... I'll think about this today. :)

Lisa

Good Topic Landa!!

I'm thanklful for my Family!

I'm thankful for being blessed with many caring friends!

I'm thankful for everyday and try to make the most of them!

I'm thankful for finding this wonderful site!

I'm thankful to each and every GAL and PAL here for being such wonderful friends!

I'm thankful for Gerry bringing us all together!

Hugs,

Cheryl

I am thankful first of all for God.
Then I am thankful for my family, and my cat who is part of the family.
I am thankful for sunshine, trees in the fall, breezes that fly through my hair.
I am thankful for every day that is not filled with panic and OCD thoughts.
I am thankful for this site.
I am thankful Gerry Butler and his talent.
I am thankful for my GALfriends.
I am thankful the generosity of the ladies here.
I am thankful for many things.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy