Gerard Butler GALS

11/9 - Ugly Truth BLOOPERS

After watching "The Ugly Truth," most viewers might be under the misconception that Katherine Heigl’s cool exterior throughout the movie was strong enough to withstand Gerard Butler’s usually winning charm. But in this exclusive behind-the-scenes blooper reel from the DVD and Blu-ray release (out tomorrow), you are able to catch a glimpse of the "Grey's" doc with her guard down, and even laughing with her costar! The sound of Kat’s laughter is actually a very rare thing in this movie, and viewers hardly can imagine this character enjoying any conversation with Gerard.

His character on the other hand, enjoys every conversation he has with any lady over the course of the movie, which is a characteristic that Gerard shares with his on-screen counter part. The Scottish actor, after all, is notorious for his womanizing behaviors. Watch Gerard do what he does best, work it with the ladies, in this clip!

Gosh, I hope and pray that they include A WHOLE lot of this kind of footage in the DVD. Gerry doing the spazzy dance has me wheezin!

WHY OH WHY :wall: didn't I order through Amazon!!!!

gerry duz the spazzy dance!! OMG!

:wave: Thanks Spot, that'll hold me til tomorrow....I think :p

Frannie

I can't stop watching. My tummy flips when he leans in, drops an octave and says, "... finish the movie and I'll hot air balloon if you want..." I swear, I could watch a whole DVD of nothing but outtakes! :rotflmao:

Thank you so much for posting the link!! :yourock: It's a wonderful clip. I have to agree with the ladies who said that his little dance would make a great avi. :dance:

I ordered the dvd from Amazon and it was shipped today. Now it remains to be seen whether it arrives here before the dvd and blu-ray are released in Oz! (16 December is the date EzyDVD has as the release date here.)

I can't stop watching it. :funnyup: The "manwhore" scene is just hilarious. I've always thought Gerry was hot in this scene. It's even better as a blooper.

I can't wait to know if there'll be more bloopers on the dvd. My copy was shipped this morning by Amazon. I can't wait to receive it!!! :pointy:

I can't stop watching it. :funnyup: The "manwhore" scene is just hilarious. I've always thought Gerry was hot in this scene. It's even better as a blooper.

I can't wait to know if there'll be more bloopers on the dvd. My copy was shipped this morning by Amazon. I can't wait to receive it!!! :pointy:

You know, I've always loved Gerry in the manwhore scene, as well. I don't know why, but I just get a very different feel from him in that scene and it is very sexy. He seems very relaxed and I like him in the sweater.