Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

11/9 - Ugly Truth BLOOPERS

I STILL can't view this! I get the site up, the arrow in the little black screen and I click on it but nothing happens! :tantrum: What up with that?

Delene

:tantrum: won't play for me either.. only USA I guess

I'm going to Walmart to get my copy at lunch

I'm in Missouri! That's about as US as it gets! I'm going to wait to get my copy. Last time I removed my "pop up blockers" to view something, my system crashed! I'll wait!

Delene

Absolutely hilarious bloopers, but I'm a blooper whore so I could have used another 10 or 20 minutes. I saw some things on the behind the scenes feature that could have been (nay, should have been) part of the gag reel. I'd love to see bloopers on all of Gerry's movies. I'd even appreciate a good flubbed up scene in a drama or thriller! Sometimes those are the best. :D

Steph

Absolutely hilarious bloopers, but I'm a blooper whore so I could have used another 10 or 20 minutes. I saw some things on the behind the scenes feature that could have been (nay, should have been) part of the gag reel. I'd love to see bloopers on all of Gerry's movies. I'd even appreciate a good flubbed up scene in a drama or thriller! Sometimes those are the best. :D

Steph

Agree.

Is there a longer version of outtakes on the dvd?! I could watch them for hours, they are hilarious!

very much agreed ;)

Love the dance lol

Amanda

I was trying to figure out why they would say the line "R" rated and then "PG" rated and I guess that's so it can be aired on TV at some point without editing out the bad words and the movie ending up only thirty minutes long! :doh: Good thinking!

Delene

I believe it's already sold to Lifetime for Women along with Julie and Julia and another film that I can't remember. :D

jane