Gerard Butler GALS

What We're Doing on Gerry's Birthday!

lovetheeloquence

What are all of you doing on Gerry's birthday to celebrate?

Forbes Girl and I have never met but both live in northern Colorado. We are having lunch and going to see LAC on Friday to celebrate his birthday. Although we would love to have him along, of course, we will have fun sharing his special day and seeing LAC again!

Can't wait! What are YOU doing? Please share...Leslie

I usually go to the Birthday Bash and Phantom Pheast in Los Angeles, but I can't afford to go this year (I live in Central California). So instead, I'm going along with the "40 Days for Gerry's 40th" and provding baked good for my co-workers this week. Tomrorow they get brownies; Wed we have no school; Thursday I'm bringing muffins; and Friday I'm making a birthday cake and Butlerscotch pudding.

I'll probably also just watch Gerry movies all weekend long. Hopefully I can find some GALS who might want to chat while we watch movies together. :)

:party:

I am one of those friends meeting up with Deb and Sally to have dinner and D2k and CUPCAKES you say??? Yum!! Then on Saturday night I'm hosting the Phantom Pheast in Beverly Hills as a birthday bash for Gerry's 40th and celebrating the 5 year anniversary (coming up in December) of Phantom of the Opera on the BIG screen. That will be followed by Phantom Redux VI where we get to see it in all its grandeur on the BIG screen of the amazing Crest Theater in Westwood. Sunday I think I will be crashing because I have to fly out Monday morning for a 3-day management retreat in Mexico. That reminds me I'd better not forget my passport!!

:presents::ohbaby::hearts:

Celebrating the whole week for Gerry's birthday with GALS.

1. Bought TUT DVD.

2. TUT DVD playing all day over and over. LOL, I can't get enough of the hilarious Gag reels.

3. Went to see LAC one more time on Tuesday. It's still playing here. :yay:

4. TUT movie chat with GALS and PALS.

5. Gerry movies all weekend--especially POTO. :phantom::wuv:

Edited by Shamrocked

Best friend/niece Steph and I will have dinner at our favorite sushi place and raise a glass of ice cold COKE to Gerry's health - then we'll watch TUT which we bought this week (may have to fit in POTO, Attila, Timeline, Dear Frankie - our favorites, in no special order) - and I'm sure Steph will provide some sumptuous dessert - as she is the family's dessert diva. Best wishes on your 40th birthday, sweet Gerry - wish you were here (or, wish we were there!) !!!!

~Chrisstine

Taking my sis (who's visiting from New Orleans) to see LAC (today is HER birthday). Of course, as is the tradition established years ago, I'll be going "commando" in honor of his Big Day! :cunning:

Well I just found out I'm going commando too and for now the plan is to celebrate with my Galfriends cause I live so far away from those that are lucky enough to get together!! :tantrum: but I will prolly watch TUT again and maybe Attila....quite possibly POTO! If I'm feeling up to it I'll even indulge in a cupcake....Store bought unless Lisa sends me one that she baked! :p

:wave: Frannie

Well I will be watching Gerry on Jonathan Ross and getting ready to head to Glasgow for Saturday where meeting up with fans from all over the world - what a party we will have in Glasgow on Saturday :bday: . Then Sunday is Premiere day and hopefully various opportunities to see Gerry that day especially since the lovely people put on the 8pm screening that Gerry will introduce.

I feel so privileged that Gerry has decided to bring Law Abiding Citizen to his hometown and can help him celebrate this amazing time in his life :wuv:

Whatever you are doing this weekend have a fabulous time :wave:

Moira

Well I just found out I'm going commando too and for now the plan is to celebrate with my Galfriends cause I live so far away from those that are lucky enough to get together!! :tantrum: but I will prolly watch TUT again and maybe Attila....quite possibly POTO! If I'm feeling up to it I'll even indulge in a cupcake....Store bought unless Lisa sends me one that she baked! :p

Oh honey - I would if I could!!! But I'll be alone, too, so you're not the only one. :)

I'll probably watch Gerry movies and chat with whomever I can find online.

I'm home nursing a sore throat, but will celebrate the day with non-stop Gerry movies. Even though I have TUT already, I will order it on Dish on Demand just to support the numbers. I will also do the the expected GALS thing and go commando but will not change the light on the front porch as planned 'cos I have to climb a ladder! :bum:

Suzie

:presents: Handsome!!

Oh honey - I would if I could!!! But I'll be alone, too, so you're not the only one. :)

I'm with you both on this one... all on my lonesome for Gerry's big birthday. So, I suppose the three of us will be together in spirit at least! I'm planning on watching a bunch of Gerry movies to celebrate, although I don't know how that will make it any different than any other weekend... :kisswink:

Steph

I'm with you both on this one... all on my lonesome for Gerry's big birthday. So, I suppose the three of us will be together in spirit at least! I'm planning on watching a bunch of Gerry movies to celebrate, although I don't know how that will make it any different than any other weekend... :kisswink:

Steph

See you tonight, then! :hug1:

Cheryl, that's a great graphic!

I will be watching Gerry's movies! I will be thinking of how far he has come as an actor & a person. He is my favorite actor!

I'd love to watch a Gerry movie today, but I'm busy moving, just signed the contract for my new appartment today - I find it pretty cool that I get to do this on his birthday!

I spent the whole afternoon at Ikea, and now I'm done for.

Unfortunately all (yes, even my favourite POTO) Gerry movies are already in the boxes, so I'm stuck with Domino Day 2009!

But I know whose films will be the first ones I'm going to watch once I moved in next week!!!!!

Wow, Swannie, not the most exciting way to celebrate ANYONE'S birthday--I think we would all

agree about that!

After midnight PST, I began watching my fav Gerry movie scenes from PSILY, some of my fav

fan vids, and ended the evening with POTO--Gerry's scenes. Today, my grandaughters and

I are going to get some cake and have a little "celebration." And if I am really "lucky" I

will go to Lora's and watch the 300 extras on the blueray dvd because her birthday was Monday

and she got a BR player!! And the cutest tiny little Yorkie puppy you ever did see. Yep,

Grandma wants to hold little Bella, while I watch 300!!

Anyway, hope everyone had a great time on this special day--especially the BIRTHDAY BOY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERRY!

Hugs,

Judy

Hahahah, well I just got back from the gynecologist, so you can guess what I was doing on G's birthday. Poor use for the stirrups if you ask me!

Swannie

:lmao:That's ironically hilarious, Swannie.

:lmao: I second that!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

What are all of you doing on Gerry's birthday to celebrate?

Forbes Girl and I have never met but both live in northern Colorado. We are having lunch and going to see LAC on Friday to celebrate his birthday. Although we would love to have him along, of course, we will have fun sharing his special day and seeing LAC again!

Can't wait! What are YOU doing? Please share...Leslie

Well, it's now Saturday, 14 November here in Oz, so I can tell you what I did on Gerry's birthday.

1. Went to Work :killcomp: <- I say death to the source of my arm/shoulder problems

2. Went to the doctor (not quite as bad as a gynae visit, Swannie!) I've got an infected cat bite/scratch from my lovely ragdoll, those sweet placid not so little creatures, so they say. We've known all along she's a NQR ragdoll! :lol:

3. Had a tetanus shot because of the cat bite/scratch (in my frozen shoulder - you should have seen my nerve jump!) :(

Up till then it was a bit of a :boohoo: day, but I babysat my granddaughter (8 week old Makayla) and that was lovely. :wuv:

And I did get a gorgeous Gerry picture yesterday!

Cheers,

Vicki