Gerard Butler GALS
bonnieboo98

Bonnie's Drawings

Bonnie! I just saw your artwork on Stars Portraits. I have an account also. (Pencil2Paper)

~Ray

Really? How'd you come across that? I saw the one of yours on the home page, which is cool. Thank you, btw for your comment above :penguin: I saw yours thru David cook and GB! It's kinda fun there, but I could get wrapped up in it forever x.x

Bonnie

Bonnie! I just saw your artwork on Stars Portraits. I have an account also. (Pencil2Paper)

~Ray

Really? How'd you come across that? I saw the one of yours on the home page, which is cool. Thank you, btw for your comment above :penguin: I saw yours thru David cook and GB! It's kinda fun there, but I could get wrapped up in it forever x.x

Bonnie

I was looking through the recent portraits.

Oh yeah, that was pretty cool being on the front page for several hours.

No problem on the comments btw. :)

Haha I was just on the site looking at the portrait of the day. Really amazing. I just uploaded one about 10 hours ago but they didn't upload yet. (You could see it in my David Cook forum though. BTW it's NOT him. It's someone associated with him.)

~Ray

Love the new drawings Bonnie!

Someday, I'll figure out which one I want to commission...

Love the new drawings Bonnie!

Someday, I'll figure out which one I want to commission...

Thanks Deb!! I look forward to that! :phantom2::woo:

Bonnie

Bonnie

I adore the new Gerry and Lolita drawing! You do such good work. Keep it up. We love seeing what you come up with :goodjob:

Hugs

Diane

Bonnie

I adore the new Gerry and Lolita drawing! You do such good work. Keep it up. We love seeing what you come up with :goodjob:

Hugs

Diane

Oh thank you, Diane! I've reworked that one a little, i just can't seem to leave them alone. but, after it's been a while then I see where I can improve it. I'm so glad you stopped in! :penguin:

I've been trying To expand my horizons a bit lately and have tried to draw a few other people. Need to start a new Gerry now. I'm having withdrawals! :drool1: Someday I'll have to try THIS one :jackie:

I'm gonna also try one of the latest 'body' ones from Cabo :thud: I need to work on the human form. And what a form to work on!!

Thanks again!

Bonnie

LOL Bonnie I know what you mean about reworking a drawing. Sometimes I just have to walk away from my drawings cause I never seem to be happy and will tend to overwork one till it's ruined! I have done that too much. I redid my Alex Rover drawing and I am happy with the results of that. Maybe if we can just rework it a little and then let it go? LOL. but it's hard to do that, right?

Hugs

Diane

Hi everyone! You can now see these drawings and a bunch of other things I did when I was younger, and some people other than Gerry if you are interested at Stars Portraits! Here is the address: http://www.stars-portraits.com/en/membre-bonnieboo98.php Hope you will go take a look see :ty:

Damn I wish I could still paint like that!! :tissues: Need to take a color mixing class or something!

Hugs,

Bonnie

:thud: Bonnie, I am in awe of your talent! :thewoman: Did you take classes in art or do you have an innate ability to just draw what you see so exquisitely? Bravo! :clap:

Diane

LOL Bonnie I know what you mean about reworking a drawing. Sometimes I just have to walk away from my drawings cause I never seem to be happy and will tend to overwork one till it's ruined! I have done that too much. I redid my Alex Rover drawing and I am happy with the results of that. Maybe if we can just rework it a little and then let it go? LOL. but it's hard to do that, right?

Hugs

Diane

I have had things in MATTING and I am still reworking them, lol! I did rework one Gerry when I had just started drawing him, and didn't know his face real well, too much, almost had it right, and something got on my paper, a drop of water, on his mouth, and it ripped the top layer of paper off! Had to trash it :tantrum: I learned a wee lesson on being more careful at least!

Lord how I WISH I could just "let it go" x.x

:thud: Bonnie, I am in awe of your talent! :thewoman: Did you take classes in art or do you have an innate ability to just draw what you see so exquisitely? Bravo! :clap:

Diane

Did you go to Stars? Well, thank you if you did :hugskisses::pointy: Thanks so much. With the paintings, it was all self-taught due to dogged determination, and trying to "escape" my High School experience AND due to some acute obsessions, lol!!! The color mixing alludes me now. I can't remember :tissues: What a loss, huh? The rest was also self-taught, and I took an art correspondence course, which gave me some refinement and some invaluable information, in my 20's, on drawing other than portraits. I just dud out my old books to see if it discusses color mixing, lol.

Thanks Diane,

Hugs,

Bonnie

Bonnie! I like it! :pointy:

This GAMER pic is very different and you did it justice. :goodjob: I bet it was difficult with all the lines and shading in it. Hope to see more!

Diane

Bonnie! I like it! :pointy:

This GAMER pic is very different and you did it justice. :goodjob: I bet it was difficult with all the lines and shading in it. Hope to see more!

Diane

Thanks so much Diane! Yeah it was a lot of work. I am getting faster, this one took a couple of days. I took the special effect blue color off. I wasn't liking it so much. Right now I am working on Gerry's behind shot from LAC :drool1: Drawing the whole body is tougher than I thought :wall: I'll get his bum on paper eventually, lol, even if it kills me!! x_x

Thanks Diane,

Hugs,

Bonnie

Hello! :wave: I added 2 older drawing thumbnails, that you may not have seen yet. And I added 2 links to the bottom, of 2 other drawings. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Bonnie

Hello Everyone! I am finding myself overwhelmed by all the new pics of Gerry showing up!! :drool1:

When giving a choice between so much sexiness at once, I have a hard time deciding !!! Does anyone have a suggestion of which Gerry I should draw next? My brain is on a 'sexy' overload! Help me! LOL! Your suggestions are appreciated :jackie:

Thanks,

Bonnie

Where to start :lol:

HAHA!! Bailey thanks!! For ALL the frigging CHOICES!!! We're trying to eliminate choices!! HAHA! Well, it DOES narrow it down a bit...there have been a ton of pics!!

I was considering Mr. Dirty Face before, so perhaps I will try that one!! Thanks, those are all beautiful ideas, and very draw worthy :cunning: lol! :ohbaby:

Hey Bonnie!

Just wanted to let you know, I got The Mirror all framed up and hanging on my wall!!!

New ideas huh? Hmmm....

Hey Bonnie!

Just wanted to let you know, I got The Mirror all framed up and hanging on my wall!!!

New ideas huh? Hmmm....

You did? that is so COOL. The greatest compliment ever to an artist...That it is worth framing and hanging!!! Well, no, I guess the GREATEST would be that you wanted to buy it in the first place, lol! You should take a pic if you can, so I can see what you did with it!! i am trying to mat up one right now, and the guy who helped me chose white and gray matting. Did you use matting, or did you just frame it? I'm just curious, cuz i used to just throw a black mat on everything, but the guy told me it was too dark for pencil...so, yeah... I AM an artist, but not in that area!! He said it's a whole different art! So, that's why I'm curious.

So, yeah, that pic on your siggy looks like a good candidate for a drawing? LOL!

let me know if you have any other ideas, k?

Thanks!

Bonnie your siggy :thud:

I love it.

Thanks, Bay! YOURS is a *thudder* TOO!! SO cool!! I also love your avi with all the hand movement...those HANDS!!