Gerard Butler GALS
bonnieboo98

Bonnie's Drawings

I like your daughter's humor Bonnie! :funnyface:

The two new drawing are most excellent! Hooray for you for diving right in to charcoal :pointy:

Well Bonnie what I'm seeing with the wee men....erm...it would have to be explained in the gutter....LMAO....but that's probably just my evil twin coming out!

Bonnie, your drawings are simply incredible...they are all incredible.....but that last one....oh my :wuv: thank you for sharing them with us!

hugs,

Sue

Thanks Sue, for coming by to look :wave: Actually, it's not THAT X-RATED, LOL!! Jack's just peeing... with Marek getting the drop on him :snort:

So happy you enjoy the last one. I kinda be likin it too :pantingheart:

Thanks!!

Hugs,

Bonnie

I like your daughter's humor Bonnie! :funnyface:

The two new drawing are most excellent! Hooray for you for diving right in to charcoal :pointy:

Thanks Deb...yeah, she can be funny sometimes :wuv: Glad you like the two new drawings! Very fun they were. Charcoal can be amazing yet messy...And I can't erase as much, so have to be more careful, which is a good thing to be anyway, lol. It helps you to look harder and try to get it right the first time. Thanks for stopping in :hugskisses:

:hearts:

Bonnie

Bonnie

I just found your newest drawings and they are great! I especially love love the 2nd one! You catch Gerry's subtle facial expressions and nuances so well in your drawings and this one is the best!

And verra verra good charcoal. I am scared to even try that medium. :bonk: I am too messy.

Kudos! :drink:

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

You don't even HAVE to be messy for charcoal to be a messy medium!! It has it's advantages, but the limited erasing thing is tough. I NEED that, lol.

As always, you are very kind, and I thank you for the compliments :) I keep tryin to catch that elusive face, and his many expressions! His mouth is the most difficult, it is so expressive, yet unique :wuv:

Thanks Di,

Bonnie

Great new drawing Bonnie!!

Ah the Wee man is Weeing with Merek to the rescue :lmao: I like your daughters sense of humor!

Cheryl

:bump: Okay, has it been a month already?? I had to go find my thread again!! Thank you SWEET Diane, for telling me!! I've been so busy with siggy making I just plumb lost track of the days!! I just got the ol' art room mucked out so now I have some elbow room to start PAINTING! Of course that is a much longer process, so hopefully I can do another pencil drawing in between. Maybe post my progress on the painting....maybe. I'm pretty shy about showing stuff before it's done. It goes thru lots of weird changes before the end product, lol. :ty:

Bonnie

You are so welcome, Bonnie. So glad you are Baaaaccck! :pointy:

Just would not do not having your beautiful artwork to see whenever we want. Painting, hey? Wow! Will love to see when you are ready! I know what you mean about "weird changes" before the end product--I am like that too. LOL.

:music: rock on!

Diane

:gettowork: Hehe.

Just kidding, take your time, but I can't wait.

This site has a whip dude, LOL! Very cool! Seems like I need that, Bailey, to get anything done anymore, lol. I'll try to hurry. Looks like you got the permission? YES!! I love it!

Thanks for the whippin' :lmao:

Bonnie.....just checked out all your last additions and wanted to say WOW! You captured Gerry's every neck and shoulder muscle in the last one and I can't really say I have a favorite cause they are all amazing ....I love your Black masked POTO ones and Beo and this last one....oh Hell...like I said it's hard to really pick out a fave....BTW... Got a giggle with your daughters little display! CUTE! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Bonnie.....just checked out all your last additions and wanted to say WOW! You captured Gerry's every neck and shoulder muscle in the last one and I can't really say I have a favorite cause they are all amazing ....I love your Black masked POTO ones and Beo and this last one....oh Hell...like I said it's hard to really pick out a fave....BTW... Got a giggle with your daughters little display! CUTE! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Thanks for checking in Frannie :D I will have two weeks to myself for my hubby to have annual training, and I can draw and paint till the wheels come off, LOL! Well, and garden, if it ever stops raining here!! But anyway, I am so happy you liked my new ones :D

Hugs,

Bonnie

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! :DDDD Keep up the awesome work! :)

~Ray

Thanks Ray :wave: I do appreciate that :D I've missed ya poppin' in here! Did you find your old thread and bring it back? It went invisible, but can be looked up and posted on and it'll show up again. Maybe you already did? Thanks for droppin by.

Bonnie

:omg: Bonnie, you are such a wonderful artist luv. you are so talented in your artwork. :goodjob:

:omg: Bonnie, you are such a wonderful artist luv. you are so talented in your artwork. :goodjob:

Thanks Phantom, glad you like 'em :wave:

Just adding a new drawing that I started before all these NEW drooly pics came out :wave:

Hope you like it. A very difficult angle for me, one day i shall conquer it, lol!!

Bonnie

Posted ImageSOLD

Edited by bonnieboo98

Awesome drawing honey! You´re very talented! :wuv:

Thanks so much :D I appreciate it!!

Bonnie

Oh Bonnie, it's gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous.....I love it my friend!!!! You must have a glorious wall with all of these masterpieces framed! I know if I had your talent I would!

hugs,

Sue

Aw, thank you Sue. That's so sweet. Actually...no. I have a couple of the older ones matted. But it is all so expensive!!! My art room has limited wall space, one whole wall is windows! Another is all CLOSET! LOL! It's pretty cluttered in there :unsure: And of course, I have my framed HTTYD poster signed by Gerry, from IMAX, on one wall, and the rest of that wall is covered when you open the door. I have a couple of dance pics of my daughter hanging on the other wall and a big POTO poster!!! Strangely, no artwork. I'm kid of trying to keep them portable for if I ever do make it back to a GB CON, so I can take 'em with me :pointy:

But mostly, matting and framing gets too expensive. Also, if someone wanted to purchase one, I've found the sending it off in a tube is the way to go! Sending them matted is a pain the derriere, lol. AND expensive.

Well, THAT was a long answer, lol. Thanks for your support, Sue!! :wave:

Bonnie

You have an amazing talent! Excellent! :goodjob::bow:

I can barely draw a stick figure...LOL

Thank you Christine! :wave:

Wow is all I can say. those drawings are georgous

:metoyou:

Oooo, thank you, AnnickGerard!! I'm so happy you like them!!

Hugs,

Bonnie