Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

TUT Deleted and Extended Scenes

I have been watching TUT again & again. It is snowing a lot today & it seemed the perfect time for a day with Gerry! The gag reel is great! I am so glad he had fun making this movie. Too bad he had a sinus infection but he is a professional & kept us laughing. He is Cary Grant all over again.

I was truly impressed with the sheer volume of extras on this DVD. So many DVDs I buy come with a whole lot of nothing extra. It's a let down. This was like the gift that kept on giving. The night I bought it, it took me a while to get through it all. The gag reel rocks.

I would like to make a small request, provided that you do not have a problem: there is someone who could make screencaps of the alternate endings? :p

Edited by Min@

I know i'm going to be shot for saying this but I hated the ugly truth.

Hate myself for saying but throughout I cringed and hid my face behind my hands. It was so awkward to watch at times and I was watching it alone.

Lovely romantic Gerard..... Badass Gerard.... Singing Gerard :wuv:

Womanizer Gerard.... :escape:

Sorry..... I've said it. Now I feel like a badass.... :lighter:

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

I agree about alternate ending #1, that would have been great. Someone mentioned that they wished more of his movies had gag reels. A particular favorite of mine is the movie Wrath of Gods made about filming Beowulf and Grendel in Iceland. The entire movie could be called a semi-gag reel. That movie had a gag reel and the interview of Gerry that goes on for an hour is amazing. Also can't forget the part of the gag reel where Gerry is getting out of the wet suit and talking about how now that Beowulf is finished he is an out of work actor so if anyone is looking for an actor give him a call. Obviously before 300.

Amazon users give Wrath of Gods a five star rating and the movie gives great insights into the Ger-Bear and independent film making.

:D

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

I know i'm going to be shot for saying this but I hated the ugly truth.

Hate myself for saying but throughout I cringed and hid my face behind my hands. It was so awkward to watch at times and I was watching it alone.

Lovely romantic Gerard..... Badass Gerard.... Singing Gerard :wuv:

Womanizer Gerard.... :escape:

Sorry..... I've said it. Now I feel like a badass.... :lighter:

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

OK, you have to give Mike Chadeway another chance. He may seem like a womaniser on the surface but he is a softie on the inside. He has been hurt one too many times and is afraid to love and trust. Check out the hotel corridor scene again, when he goes to her room after the elevator kiss. He is so sensitive and vulnerable, you just want to hug him and make all the bad things go away. Gerry gives such a performance in that scene.

Not to mention the hotness of the salsa scene. Do give it another chance by watching the dance to a different, far more romantic soundtrack: The song is Sway by Julie London.

BTW, I'm curious, what did you think of the Bounty Hunter?

Theresa