Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Turns 40 This Week

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2009/11/...s-40-this-week/

Can you believe Gerard Butler will be turning 40 this Wednesday? The Scottish stallion, who was spotted riding his bike in SoHo yesterday doesn’t look a day over 32!!!

To celebrate Gerry’s birthday everyone should pick up a copy of his latest movie out on dvd with co-star Katherine Heighl entitled, The Ugly Truth. I missed it while it was out in theaters but by the looks of this gag reel, I will be rushing to pick up my copy tonight!

Nothing look as good as Gerry on his bike in trackie bottoms, cap and leather puffa jacket :wuv::drool1:

I actually thought he was over here cause someone tweeted over weekend they saw him in Glasgow. Maybe he had to go back for a bit.

Moira

Thats what I thought but unless my eyes are deceiving me these pics on Accidental Sexiness today are not amongst that group we have in our gallery taken in SoHo back in late October. It's new pics to me anyway.

Moira

They're all from Pacific Coast News as the 'originating source', and they have an 11/9 release date, it may be they were taken on Oct 26th with the others but not published.

For example, I know there are quite a few 'new' pics from the LAC Press Conference that aren't for release until Jan 2010...and have seen this for other groupings of photos on many photo agency sites.

And it is funny that he has the same exact outfit and 'scruff' :lol:

Ah, well! Still new...I'm putting them in Gallery under Oct. 26th though! ;)

If we find out that they were indeed taken yesterday, I'll move them!

I think they are passing off old photos as new ones in order to plug the Ugly Truth DVD release - it appears to be the same, even the running shoes are the same - the photographer may have taken 30 pictures and certain sites only picked up 10 for example and then say this site picked up a few more photos. After all Gerry is now telling us the blackberry jam story isn't true.

ETA What becozy said....yes if the scruff matches!

Edited by lavender1960

It's in the video interview from Norway, that was posted a bit ago.

Oh phooey. It was so sweet. He should have just let us believe it. :lol: There's that Santa Claus thing again, Frannie! At least it wasn't me this time ...

And yes, his birthday is Friday not tomorrow. I would consider the source ...

It's in the video interview from Norway, that was posted a bit ago.

That's the one I can't view for some reason. I don't remember where the story orignated in the first place. Can someone refresh my memory?

Delene