Gerard Butler GALS

11/10 - People.com: 100 Sexy Men In 1 Minute

Dr. Em

In a e-mail message from People Magazine:

We're gearing up to announce People's 2009 Sexiest Man Alive this month, but to keep you guessing in the meantime, check out this great video on People.com that features everyone from reigning honoree Hugh Jackman to Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson and many others.

To view this HOT video, click on 100 Sexy Men In 1 Minute

:funnyup: Holl...

let's wait and see who they PICK!

That's my point. They couldn't give him more than a 1x1 inch pic last year and now they're trying to dangle carrots after all these YEARS?! *hurumph* I may be cheap, but I'm not easy! ... or am I easy, but not cheap? Either way, my $$ is staying right where it is for anything less than a cover with a full Scottish Spread ...

Okay, cute video - but is there really any contest? Is there really any other No. 1? I mean, Gerry is simply without a doubt the hottest man on the planet. Um, did I say planet? Why limit it? I should say, he's the hottest man in the known universe ... and beyond. Happy 40th Birthday, you darling man you!

~~Your Chrisstine

Gerry is going to win......HE JUST HAS TO! :yay:

:wave: Frannie

BTW...I agree with you SPOT!! If we don't have a Scottish spread on the cover ya aint gettin my moola!!

I would love to see Gerry get it. But seriously, we don't need ANYONE to tell us who the sexiest man is...not this year or any other year. It will always be our darling Scot. It's inconceivable that there would be any question.

With regards for his sublime superior sexiness...and to those of us around the world with the good sense and good taste to recognize this!

Wahoo!!!

Leslie

100 Sexy Men in One Minute?

One minute is surely not long enough, bwah.

I get exhausted just thinking about it.

I think what I don't like about the photo of GB is they were using large closeups for just about everyone else and his picture was smaller and from farther back almost, mmmm. Not like there are not hundreds of great closeup shots out there.

Edited by lavender1960

I agree that they could choose a more recent picture of Gerry, he has lots of gorgeous ones. This one is great as well but it's not recent and I also agree that he deserved a better close up.

Who is choosing the winner, by the way? Do they do an online vote or something else?

I would not put the teenagers in there like Tailor Lautner (sp?) or Jonas Brothers, they are not even men but just boys. :D

Gerry is the winner for me anyway. :wuv:

Edited by Matreshka

I saw Gerry, Idris, Rob and my yummy James in the lineup so I'm happy before the damn mag even hits the stands. Now if ony they would put one of them on the cover. Hum...

Cassie