Gerard Butler GALS

Glasgow - sunday

Dane

Question....

I will be leaving for Glasgow on friday but before I go I would like to know where and when we are going to meet on Sunday?

Maybe some of us are getting together on Saturday???

Anyone know?

Most will meet at Cinema on Sunday whenever you want to show up. Alot of us are staying at Holiday Inn Theatreland. I'll pm you later my mobile number as there is every chance we will meet up for meal saturday.

Get onto cineworld website asap @lukecherokee has announced a 2nd screening that night at 8pm and Gerry will introduce it. Which should mean we get the fan experience outside and get into film too if none of us successful in winning Facebook contest or any others that are running.

Tix are £7 plus booking fee

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/28 LAC down at very bottom click on 20.00

Lucas Foster has also said Momentum are going all out for the fans erecting barriers on both sides of carpet

Moira

Most will meet at Cinema on Sunday whenever you want to show up. Alot of us are staying at Holiday Inn Theatreland. I'll pm you later my mobile number as there is every chance we will meet up for meal saturday.

Get onto cineworld website asap @lukecherokee has announced a 2nd screening that night at 8pm and Gerry will introduce it. Which should mean we get the fan experience outside and get into film too if none of us successful in winning Facebook contest or any others that are running.

Tix are £7 plus booking fee

https://www.cineworld.co.uk/booking/6232367...bileAgent=false

Lucas Foster has also said Momentum are going all out for the fans erecting barriers on both sides of carpet

Moira

Dear Moira, please check your PMs

To all of you going to the premiere on Sunday:

HAVE A GREAT GERRYLICIOUS TIME! I HOPE YOU ALL GET TO MEET HIM AND GET A HUG AND A KISS AND AN AUTOGRAPH AND A PHOTO AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WISH (THAT'S ALLOWED IN PUBLIC THAT IS ;) ).

As I said to Jo yesterday, Gerry is good for the economy: people travel to Glasgow, stay at hotels, eat at restaurants, buy cinema tickets, even new cameras...

All my best!

Theresa

:wave: