Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Em

Welcome our Newest, and FIRST Male Mod!

hey Stu.....everything that's already been said and DOUBLE!! You certainly have been an asset to this site and so great to have our very first Pal mod!!

:yay: Frannie

This is so awesome! Stu you are a great guy, and I am so happy and proud that you're now a Mod on GALS.

I really should send you my muffins now. :lol:

:hugs:

Lisa

WOW thanks a lot for the congrats everyone !!!! :yourock:

I look forward to helping out more on the site as well as doing my movie chats and helping out capturing some MM items etc.

cheers. Stuart !!! :throw:

Congratulations Stu :hugs:

Congrats Stu! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Thank so much for everything you've done around here already, you'll definitely be an asset to the mod team. Wishing you nothing but the best in your new position!!

Posted Image

Welcome to the madness...Mod Squad PAL! ;)

Congratulations Stuart!

What an excellent choice! A Scottish guy, how fitting!

Thank you for everything you do for us.

Theresa

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Very nice very nice! :yay:

Cassie

:yo::wow2:

Welcome to the madness Stu - I'm so glad you accepted! It's great to have a PAL on the team, and a Scottish one at that. You've already done so much for GALS, it is much appreciated. One of these days I'm going to make it to a movie chat - this week it is the same time as our annual Phantom Pheast in L.A.

:humph:

Hopefully it will be awhlie before you have to haul out the big guns over some infraction on the site. Compared to just about anyplace else I visit I don't hesitate to say our members are the best and only occasionally need a bit of a prod towards the guidelines. We have these guys around to help you if you need him.

:behave: or :kable:

CONGRATULATIONS Stuart!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! :welcome1: aboard!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Congratulations Stu...I'm sorry to say I haven't taken the time to get to know you better....I looked forward to that task...way to go!!!!Thanks for all you do!!!

:welcome1: Welcome to the Mod squad dear man; we can always use a helping hand! :dancegal:

:yourock::tens: Welcome Stuart!!! I'm sure you will be a great moderator! You belong here I'm surprised you weren't one already,you are fanmily...Tanya....

Woot! Grats Stuart!!! I think it's a wonderful idea to have a Scotsman as one of our beloved Mods!! :yay:

:hugs:

Star

Congrats Stuart and thank you for all that you do for the site!

~Tap~

Sign in to follow this