Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Celebrating His 40th in London

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/12/ge...40th-in-london/

Gerard Butler leaves his hotel in London to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show on Thursday (November 12).

The Scottish actor, who turns 40 tomorrow, spoke with STV about his birthday week plans.

‘’On my birthday itself I am going to have a party in London, which is great because I don’t get to spend a lot of time there anymore,” he shared.

‘’The next day I am going up to Glasgow, where I am having a shared birthday party with my 11-year old niece,” Gerard shared.

‘’I might even have something in L.A. as well, but I am not going to have any big parties, just little fun ones.’’

Happy early birthday, Gerry!!

The Jonathan Ross Show is on tomorrow night on BBC1 and repeated Saturday late night on BBC1 for any fans coming in from overseas on Saturday. Not sure of time on Saturday but normally pretty late

Moira

He looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! He looks about 5 years younger than he did just days ago in Norway. He got himself some rest and it agrees with him! He is getting ready for all that partying!!!!!! I hope he has the best time in London. He has a ton of friends including Guy Richie who I read on a blog is rumored to be having G's bash at his pub! How coooooool!!!!! I hope some of The Wild Bunch show up.

Then off to Scotland for family time....how sweet.

Happy BDay G!!!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!! :wuv:

Edited by sav8821

He does look rested and may I say GORGEOUS! 40 and Fantabulous! I'm sure if Guy Richie has anything to do with his party it will be a blast!

:wave: Frannie

Good grief. HE'S just gorgeous. He really does look just like he did 5 or 6 years ago. Not that I didn't love him in 300 or TUT or LAC, but now, just wow. How is this possible, as Abby might say.? Does he have some kind of a time machine? LOL. It's there in the Highlands! I think I must go. I'll find the fountain of youth, and I'll be 20 soon and waiting for Jamie. Seriously, how can he do this?

Well I hope for Gerry's sake if his party is private then people don't post the whereabouts of it all over the web. Unfortunately in this day and age of Twitter etc the info will be out there before you know it. On twitter last night Dj Sam Young and DJ Yasmin both tweeted that they were DJing at the party but never revealed where which I was glad to see.

http://twitpic.com/pbwbl

Jonathan Ross just tweeted the above pic of his guests for this week's show. Gerry is wearing a lovely suit

Moira

Well I hope for Gerry's sake if his party is private then people don't post the whereabouts of it all over the web. Unfortunately in this day and age of Twitter etc the info will be out there before you know it. On twitter last night Dj Sam Young and DJ Yasmin both tweeted that they were DJing at the party but never revealed where which I was glad to see.

http://twitpic.com/pbwbl

Jonathan Ross just tweeted the above pic of his guests for this week's show. Gerry is wearing a lovely suit

Moira

That's an... interesting suit! Not really my style, but of course, Gerry looks gorgeous in anything! I like how the sheen accentuates his... pants. :lol:

Steph

Good grief. HE'S just gorgeous. He really does look just like he did 5 or 6 years ago. Not that I didn't love him in 300 or TUT or LAC, but now, just wow. How is this possible, as Abby might say.? Does he have some kind of a time machine? LOL. It's there in the Highlands! I think I must go. I'll find the fountain of youth, and I'll be 20 soon and waiting for Jamie. Seriously, how can he do this?

:lmao:

I'll come too!!

Moira, thanks for the pics. He's so gorgeous!! :wuv:

Gerry looks great! He is physically in great shape & his career is all he dreamed it would be! I look forward to the coming years of Gerry!

The maroon/ burgundy colour of his shirt rather suits him. :wuv:

PS And speaking of the Jonathan Ross show, for Canadians, I noted that the BBC Canada schedule is several weeks behind the BBC America schedule. I watched the Jonathan Ross show last weekend on BBC Canada, Sat at 10:00pm and he had a full hour with Barbra Streisand and that aired on BBC America apparently ón October 9th. So I suspect we will get the show with Gerry here in about 4 -5 weeks. Howeve I do see the BBC website carries the full episodes to watch online, cool.

Edited by lavender1960

I think you actually have to be in UK to watch the I Player. I know I tried to watch something when I was in US recently and it comes up with the "you are outside of UK" etc etc.

Moira

I think you actually have to be in UK to watch the I Player. I know I tried to watch something when I was in US recently and it comes up with the "you are outside of UK" etc etc.

Moira

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work even if I activate Hotspot Shield to hide my IP address. :-(

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

Well I will try it with my Hotshield program myself right now, might have to make sure you designate a UK address, is it working for people in the UK or not, maybe they take the shows offline quickly because the Robbie Williams one says 1 Day left to Watch except Northern Ireland, huh? at another part of the site, because perhaps they take it down right before the next episode? but I did notice BBC America site seemed to be carrying the show or clips from it online.

Though true Sav it will turn up on You Tube and other places but some are so impatient, bwah. Does Jools Holland still have a show and was GB ever a guest. He always had a very cool show.

ETA I found out that BBC iPlayer is notorious for being smart so you have to go to great lengths to access it if you do not have a UK IP address. Grr. Thank heaven for YouTube and UK friends.

Edited by lavender1960