Gerard Butler GALS

Oldies but goodies

terezoulini

Older members have most probably seen those already, but maybe the newbies will enjoy them:

http://www.contactmusic.com/pictures/gerard_butler/33-385

I am referring to those photos from the Gamer era. Those particular ones were taken in LA on Feb 1 2008 and he is with one of the directors. It just reminds me: Gerry looked so gorgeous at the time, but we totally didn't see that in Gamer, I suppose it didn't match the character. :-(

Don't you just love this coat sits on him?

Theresa

You're right Theresa, some of the newer members might not have seen these, but I do have to challenge you on one thing......I think Gerry looks fantastic in Gamer........even w/ dirt on his face. He moves in such a confident way and it is very attractive. I have to say I don't think I've ever done it in another movie, but when they show that long shot from behind of Tillman washing up at the sink, I literally gasped out loud.

Thanks for posting!

Ren

Edited by Rendita

You're right Theresa, some of the newer members might not have seen these, but I do have to challenge you on one thing......I think Gerry looks fantastic in Gamer........even w/ dirt on his face. He moves in such a confident and it is very attractive. I have to say I don't think I've ever done it in another movie, but when they show that long shot from behind of Tillman washing up at the sink, I literally gasped out loud.

Thanks for posting!

Ren

Come to think of it, I am torn about Gamer. There are moments like towrads the end where he is wearing that killer black coat and he goes to Castle's house that I could die for. And of course there is the opening sequence where they show him on the big screen. I need to have another look at the sink scene and get back to you, if I recall correctly it was too dark. I think the film was a bit too dark for my taste anyway. I think they deliberately went for a darker, more tortured look. And of course he had to be a bit beefed up for the role. I prefer Gerry in his RnR size or the size he is now. I generally prefer him in a man/boyish mode and I think Gamer was all man. Clearly I am losing the argument / challenge here because I am laughing at myself while writing this, listen to me saying that "all man" is not a good thing! :-)

Theresa